[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't he been fired yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Why hasn't he been fired yet?
>>
>>66362941

Because he's great for US Soccer. Unless your a Landon Donovan fan
>>
>>66362941
I'm a Villa fan. Would swap you Jurgen for Remi Garde any day
>>
>>66362966
>Klinsmann
>not cancer
>>
>>66362941

Half of the team speaks German.
>>
>>66362981
We'll take it
>>
>>66362997
"Half" as in 3 players?
Two since Jermaine's suspended
>>
>>66362997

He also has a lot of connections in Germany for USA Born players to play abroad
>>
>>66362966
> I started watching in 2013
>>
>>66362983

Why do you hate Jurgen?
>>
>>66363013

I was joking. There used to be more than 3 at least.
>>
>>66363083
There was 5 and one of those was born here so he doesn't really count
And Chandler has somehow miraculously fell out of Klinsmann's favor although for some goddamn reason Alvarado keeps getting callups
>>
>>66362981
even the 'elite' managers like mouyes and pep would have failed with that villa team
garde was a retard to accept the job but the results are not really his fault
>>
He's performing with what he has. The US players are all shit what do you guys expect a fucking world cup? Us will be lucky to get out of the group this year which has Colombia and Costa Rica
>>
ITT: spoiled Americucks that think "Muh Barcelona manager would lead us to the promised land"
Klinnsman's a Mid tier coach that's no CONCACAF team and it's shitty players deserve.
>>
>>66364768

Exactly. Klinsmann isn't a great manager, but even Mourinho wouldn't be able to get much out of this team.

Gold Cup 2013: Won
World Cup 2014: got out of the "group of death", didn't get humiliated in the round of 16 against a team that was better than us at literally every single position
Gold Cup 2015: Lost
>>
>>66362941
I wouldn't say he's a great manager in terms of tactics and philosophy, but I think he's a decent motivator and has a lot of experience on and off the pitch many US players can profit from.

I don't think he underachieves with his team either, the players basically have to be built and formed by their respective clubs, it's only klinsi's job to use them in the most effective way, which he does imho or at least comes close to.
>>
>>66363013
Pulisic speaks it too. Not as his first language, but he speaks it.
>>
>>66364768
>He's performing with what he has
"No"
>>66366806
So he achieved exactly what Bradley did?
At least Bradley never finished fucking 4th in a gold cup
>>66366842
>but I think he's a decent motivator and has a lot of experience on and off the pitch many US players can profit from.
Bullshit
>I don't think he underachieves with his team either,
That's bullshit too
>>
>>66369106
>Reaches world cup ro16 with like 4 top 5 league players
>something that England, Italy, Spain and Portugal failed to do
>>
>>66362941
Who would be better? Maybe U.S. players just aren't very good.
>>
>>66369142
>M-Muh d2 French manager though...
I hope we get a shit coach next. Or a great coach that struggles so that people can see how shit our talent pool really is
>>
>>66363115
I'm so glad he's on the bench for América now, idk what the hell the US sees in him, also
>inb4 chicano
>>
fire him or not, the us still has NO TALENT so what difference does it make?
>>
>>66369291
We should at least be second in this region
>>66369142
That was two years ago
The gold cup was unacceptable
>>66369252
Most of the problems the US has come from Klinsmann's shitty coaching
>>
Who even wants this shit job? Maybe that's why he's still there...
>>
How do you expect this guy to have success when the fanbase of his team want his players to stay in mlels so they don't get their feelings hurt playing in europe.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.