[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EURO 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 635828432667328972.jpg (44 KB, 680x408) Image search: [Google]
635828432667328972.jpg
44 KB, 680x408
Which teams have the best goalkeeping tandem? Pic very related
>>
>>66361720
Definitely Poland. They have got four top class goalkeepers to choose from: Szezezny, Fabianski, Boruc and Tyton
>>
>>66361814
>Boruc and Tyton

Yeah, even their secondary tandem can be considered as top notch.

Who do you think will be the third string, Polebros?
>>
>>66361865
Boruc, because Tyton won't get much game time for Stuttgart, as Langerak is back from injury. However, Adam Nawalka (Poland manager) always calls up all four goalkeepers for his international squads.
>>
Italy
Buffon and Sirigu are top class
>>
Neuer, ter Stegen, Zieler, Leno, Trapp, probably even more.
>>
>>66362009
>Sirigu top class
>Can't get a game because of Kevin Trapp
>>
I'd say Germany. But france have Lloris, Mandanda, Costil, Ruffier, Areola so thats not bad either
>>
>>66362025
Ter Stegen doesn't play. Trapp is error prone. Tbf, Zieler is underrated but Neuer is capable of having a howler (agai Poland, for example). There's also Ralf Farhmann, who is class
>>
>>66362025
Horn. It starts to get a bit meh after that.

Also Sommer, Bürki, Hitz is underrated.
>>
File: ConfusedNegro.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedNegro.png
296 KB, 649x649
>tfw Lloris
Def not France
>>
>>66362085
True. Shame that Benaglio has retired from internationals
>>
>>66362111
He retired to make way for the new bunch. At least we have the ultimate meme as fourth choice.
>>
>>66362025
Don't forget Fährmann, who has been top quality during his last few games. He saved >Schalke against Mönchengladbach.
>>
Poland has lot of "good" keepers but 0 world class ones

Germany, Italy and Slovenia have better goalies
>>
>>66362085
Honestly, both Hitz and Sommer are better than Bürki
>>
>>66362196
I'd say he's improved since the winter break. The Hoffenheim game aside he hasn't made any mistakes that led to a goal, and the Augsburg game was arguably his best when it came to having the ball at his feet.
>>
>>66362187
I believe the last time I watched Schalke, Hildebrand was still their starting GK. I have no idea how Fahrmann is doing.
>>
Hart, Butland and Forster
>>
>>66362235
>James "worse than Caballero" Hart and 2 literally whos
lmao
>>
>>66362235
No. Even an Englandfag disagrees with that
>>
Cillessen, Zoet, Vermeer, Stekelenburg, Vorm, Krul

if only we qualified
>>
>>66362233
I suggest watching the highlights of the game I mentioned. 'Gladbach was in control the entire game, if it weren't for Fährmann, Schalke would have conceded at least 4.

He's a good shot stopper, reliable and consistent. I haven't really seen enough of him to judge his distribution.
>>
Oblak-Handanovic is pretty good
too bad they didn't even qualify

Neuer-Trapp is probably the best
>>
>>66362315
With those keepers it's no surprise you couldn't
>>
>>66362504
Zoet held a clean sheet against Atletico Madrid in 210 minutes of football with no help from his defense whatsoever

#brightfuture
>>
>>66362581
Atlético isn't a very offensive team anyways
>>
Germany obvious

Woj and Fabianiski are both shit
>>
>>66362329
>>66362233
Is this the Fahrmann who played for Frankfurt about 5 years ago? I signed that nigga in FIFA 11
>>
>>66362643
Yes. By far the best player at >Schalke.
>>
Elliot and Randolph are unironically top class.
>>
>>66362741
No. Randolph can't get a game and Elliot is only playing because of Krul's injury. They're both worse than Brad Guzan and Mark Bunn
>>
De Gea
Rico
>ca5il1as
>>
>>66362767
>t. i've seen them play once, twice tops
>>
>>66362843
Randolph was awful last season. Conceded EIGHT against Bournemouth. Elliott is just a fill in. Will never get another Premier League game for Newcastle after this season
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.