[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post athletes you want to see have long, healthy and successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: herowedeserve.jpg (284 KB, 1124x1124) Image search: [Google]
herowedeserve.jpg
284 KB, 1124x1124
ITT: Post athletes you want to see have long, healthy and successful careers.

>pic related
>>
>>
>>66359362
Realistically, why does he trigger /sp/ so much? Is it tall poppy syndrome?
>>
>>66359368

his cockiness is borderline psychotic. its what makes him so good, that invincible level of confidence, but not someone ud wanna have too much exposure to
>>
>>66359433
>>66359433
>>66359433
Bullshit, stay shook and scared of masculinity, faggot.

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
File: danilo.jpg (28 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
danilo.jpg
28 KB, 630x420
I find it stomach wrenching to watch golden state. Steph curry is ruining the game of basketball and while he’s doing it inspiring a generation of (young kids) that intently watch to be just like him, just as arrogant, classless and fucking rude. Back when I played sports and all the way into college athletics I never played with anyone as audacious and swag like fucking arrogant as that cocky motherfucker. If those kind of antics went on in the sports I played he would have walked off the court with a broken leg by now. Everyone is to scare to foul him, he’s not that fast where he can blow by people, it’s like Adam silver sent a memo out to the league saying please do not touch steph on his way to the rim. He would have been fucked up and destroyed in another basketball era. I’d love to see wilt shit all down the basketball family tree that steph is trying to look up.

Please inspire my children one day to act like this piece of garbage that the media is glorifying. He’s a 3rd rate player at best that can spot up and shoot a 3 point shot. I saw kids at my school on the special Olympics basketball team make every 3 pt shot attempted in games, if you want the game of basketball to stay interesting then you should be rooting for the demise of golden state and steph curry. Hope he breaks his fucking ankle next time he “shimmys” and opposing bench. Nobody in the country cares anymore just look at the presidential election, everyone has bought into the popularity contest and not giving a shit about the real issues. The same goes with steph he can do whatever he wants and be as cocky and arrogant and talk shit behind everyone’s back yet everyone thinks this big asshole his a bundle of roses and ray of sunshine.

It’s like a disease in the country with curry, but if we only knew the real steph and looked behind his mask he wears to fool us all, he really is a garbage human being, with no respect and no class, sad to see he couldn’t learn from his dad.
>>
File: spice of life.jpg (142 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
spice of life.jpg
142 KB, 960x720
>>66360088
>ruining the game of basketball
>>
>>66359362
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.