[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOON GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: thebrotherhood.jpg (153 KB, 1903x517) Image search: [Google]
thebrotherhood.jpg
153 KB, 1903x517
SOON
O
O
N
>>
and they would still lose
>>
>>66359244
Lebron is never going to the west. It would be too embarrassing for him to not make it out of the conference
>>
LeBron sounds like a guy who doesn't have a lot of friends and tries too hard to make them. I don't think any of the other 3 even see this as realistic or care this much about playing with each other.

Granted, in LeBron's defense, the guy spent his entire life around leeches and yes-men.
>>
File: 2016-2017 Los Angeles Clippers.png (440 KB, 620x419) Image search: [Google]
2016-2017 Los Angeles Clippers.png
440 KB, 620x419
>>
How does this team even work
Defensive center
Facilitator forward
1 on 1 forward
1 on 1 shooting guard
facilitator guard

You need spot up shooters, athletic scrappers and 3 and D players
>>
>>66359397
through the power of friendship dummy, just like in the cartoons
>>
HOW SOON IS NOW?
>>
>>66359279
This.

>>66359366
There's literally no way he has any friends. The only person on Earth who has ever, EVER, seemed to put up with him is Wade who is a Hall of Famer, Champion, Finals MVP and couldn't be bullied by James' childish crackwhore-bred autism.
>>
>>66359369
Blake will be traded to the Knicks senpai
>>66359397
JJ Reddick is the shooter
DJ, Lebron and CP3, to certain extend, would handle the defense
>>
>>66359427
>3-on-5 defense
>two out of 3 are old men

HOW MANY RINGS?!?!?!?!?!?!!!???!?!111
>>
>>66359427
Better give us draft picks with that locker room cancer senpai
>>
>>66359427
The problem with that is someone will have to have at least 2 of those guys sitting on the bench and playing limited minutes because there's no way in hell that starting lineup would ever work.
>>
File: 1354553880572.jpg (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1354553880572.jpg
62 KB, 250x250
>>66359244
lel
they wouldn't even make it to the WCF.
Hopefully that "dream team" plays in the east so they at least have a chance to make the finals.
>>
>>66359412
hes still fwemds with his big 4 from high school shut up you big meanie!
>>
>>66359446

With friends like that who needs rings or respect
>>
>>66359446
by high school I bet everyone was already looking at him like a meal ticket.
>>
>>66359478
Middle-school. He needed an adult to get him those roids, anon. His own mother looked at him like that. I have the slightest sympathy for him based on the fact that he literally never had a chance to be a decent, likeable person, but it's gone too far and I honestly would like him to retire or die or something.
>>
>>66359478
his 4 hs bros all turned out to be pro athletes themselves so its not like theyre just friends with him for the money, they're doing good themselves
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.