[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anybody stayed in the rogers center hotel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Its quite expensive but looks extremely comfy. Probably gonna have to spend a weekend here this summer. Getting kushed out and watching a game from here looks fun as fuck
>>
I'm going to this summer because I always wanted to for the novelty of it.
>>
What are some other stadia that do this? I know Schalke rents out apartments in their arena.
>>
im probably going to go this summer, since you cant bring beer into the stadium and im really cheap
>>
>>66359168
> paying $300 for a hotel room to avoid paying $10 for a beer

what?

also you could just sneak in some everclear in a plastic flask
>>
>>66359182
im splitting the hotel room with friends so its going to work out to around 40$ for the hotel, thats the admission for the game and i get a hotel to use after the bars
>>
>>66359332
kinda jelly
>>
>>66359332
Are the rooms facing the stadium like that really only $300 a night? That's stupid cheap for that, I would double check anon before you end up in some normal hotel room
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.