[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to cause Injuries during rugby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: rugbyworldcup2015ball.jpg (85 KB, 667x373) Image search: [Google]
rugbyworldcup2015ball.jpg
85 KB, 667x373
how to cause Injuries during rugby?
ways and how it injure the enemy pls
>>
>>66356385

You're not supposed to cause injuries, fuckface

Why not go and play some rugby and if you want to injure somebody then figure out how to do it yourself? Then see if you get sent off or not
>>
throw your shoulder into someone's jaw
>>
>>66356583
He's from Malaysia, what do you expect?
>>
>>66356385
I hope someone eye-gouges you at the bottom of a ruck, OP.
>>
>>66356385
Well, be ready for retaliations, then. In rugby, people who injure other players are set for a lot of troubles, especially at amateur level.
>>
>>66356385
Try to injure someone on purpose, you little faggot, and big strong rugby lads like me will stomp the fucking shit out of you.
>>
Enter a ruck with a swinging arm like a punch except you hit with your forearm to avoid being red carded

"accidently" stand on any ankles when getting up

Use forearms or short punches on the ground to avoid being seen

When you see a player being "held up" by a team mate in a maul or otherwise put your shoulder into the ribcage

Even if you have no chance or are slightly late when the opposition scores feint you are going for a last gasp try saver and slide your knees into their body
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.