[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Longhorns BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Big_12.jpg (57 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
Big_12.jpg
57 KB, 639x360
http://deadspin.com/is-the-longhorn-network-killing-the-big-12-1766391503

What went wrong?
>>
>>66353258
Having no qb or defense helps
>>
>>66353258
Fuck Texas and their shit network. It's ruining the B12 conference.
>>
>>66353258

Texas pissed off the relevant schools in the conference and drove them away.
>>
>>66353258
>linking deadspin on /sp/

>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>66353337
>implying Nebraska has been relevant since 1990
You're cute.
>>
>>66353355
I'm sorry I didn't get the /sp/-approved list of external websites, have you considered eating shit?
>>
>>66353286
>implying it's the network and not UT themselves
>implying trickle-down economics works
>implying the other nine schools will keep consenting to rape forever
>>
>>66353389

but they are
>>
>>66353428
>constant mediocre middle-of-the-pack in the B1G since they joined.
Delusional butthurt homer spotted.
>>
>>66353422
>implying it's the network and not UT themselves
>implying trickle-down economics works
>implying the other nine schools will keep consenting to rape forever
Strange that the most liberal state school would keep a stranglehold over the Big 12-4+2 using supply-side economics.
>>
File: ol gundo.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
ol gundo.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
>>66353422
This guy gets it.

Gundy gets it.

Also czeched

Also GO POKES!
>>
Oklahoma has a responsibility to put UT in its place

>OU threatens to leave conference if UT doesn't allow ESPN to repurpose the LHN as the Big 12 Network
>it either works or they bolt and the conference is ruined and suddenly UT no longer gets to bulldog an entire conference for its own benefit

the question is whether or not they will do it
>>
>>66353258
Isn't deadspin about to be owned by hulk hogan?
>>
File: babby bane.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
babby bane.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>66353718
>mfw Jezebel was on a crusade over The Fappening while the Hogan sex tape was hosted on its parent site
>>
I go to Baylor and I don't really care. The SEC network is prosperous because there are 14 schools spanning an entire region of the country really big on football. UK, LSU, and Florida fans might tune in to watch basketball as well. The big 12 has ten schools, four of them in the same state, one big brand and the rest in flyover country. If a Big 12 network did exist, I doubt anyone would watch it. The LHN only hurts OU, and their programs aren't hurting. It might add more money to my school, but my gameday experience is pleasant enough. I wish Nebraska was still in the conference though.
>>
No shit. Literally everyone besides Texas thought the Longhorn Network was a terrible idea. This isn't big news.
>>
>>66353794
>only OU is being hurt
No, the other schools are being shit on too, but we don't talk about them because they weren't making very much money to start with. Can they continue to operate and make their budgets with no network? YES. Is it fair that they get zero TV income from this network while only UT averages $15 million a year? NO.

SEC and B1G work because they share with everyone equally, If UT continues to fuck everyone, then literally the other 9 schools have no reason to stay, and can either kick UT out or just all leave... or form their own conference when UT leaves for the Pac-12. Whatever.

It's in their best interests to stick together, it's literally what every other conference is doing. Join or die, etc etc.
>>
>>66353258
>what went wrong
They let Colorado get away. They'll never be the same.
>>
>>66354018
Without Tejas and OU the Big XII is a midmajor conference. They are the only schools with options. Kansas thought they had options in 2010 when B1G was expanding. Then the PAC offered TT instead of them and the rest of the conference learned exactly where they were on the peck order.
>>
File: 1427343880298.jpg (38 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1427343880298.jpg
38 KB, 286x286
>>66353407
>>66353258
>deadspin

glad hulk btfo their parent company. you're a pretty big faggot op for linking that shit here. please go back to reddurp and make posts there.
>>
>>66353407
To help you in the future, if it's a cancerous, SJW, liberal site that makes money from clickbait, don't link it here.
>>
>>66353794
>I wish Nebraska was still in the conference though.

I know how you feel. I wish Nebraska was in the conference instead of your school too.
>>
>>66353389
They had 3 National Championships after 1990....
>>
>>66365715
>triggered by gawker media

kek. Sided with Hogan because it was obvious, but you conservacucks are the biggest scardeycats.
>>
>>66373074
>conservacucks
you just replied to a democrat. reason i'm on hulkster side, is bc that ceo/gawker is in the wrong. how fucking stupid are you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.