[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Arsenal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: 189942908.jpg (48 KB, 590x701) Image search: [Google]
189942908.jpg
48 KB, 590x701
Ozil for captain
>>
1st for setback

https://twitter.com/arseblognews/status/712724228198514692
>>
>Wilshere dead again
HAHAHA FUCKING KILL HIM ALREADY
>>
Wilshere is done to be honest.
>>
Not my team but seriously fuck you guys for shitting the bed at every opportunity to top Leicester and if Tottenham win I'll never forgive you
>>
>>66352491
Gabriel needs to be killed desu, like legit end his life.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160323-201717.png (258 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160323-201717.png
258 KB, 1080x1920
>>
Wenger in
>>
>>66352573
Why not blame the staff which has constantly shown incompetence in dealing with player fitness and well-being?
>>
>>66352654
Because I hate Gabriel for being a mong, probably came in with a Dan Smith-like tackle like the retard he is, wish he was dead, glad if I could do it myself.
>>
hi cest
>>
5trd for artet
>>
File: alvaro-morata.jpg?w=594.jpg (131 KB, 594x398) Image search: [Google]
alvaro-morata.jpg?w=594.jpg
131 KB, 594x398
>http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/real-madrid-re-sign-alvaro-morata-juventus-sell-him-arsenal-amid-alexis-sanchez-rumours-1551180

Y/N?
He's an improvement on Giroud imo and he goes God-mode in the CL. With Morata Arse can get to the semi's one day.
>>
>>66352782
I dont mind but that would mean Ozil needs to score more goals though.
>>
>>66352782
No, Higuaín
Arsenal needs someone to be top scorer even if he's gonna fail in important occasions
>>
>>66352874
Or are wideplayers.
>>
>>66352895
>even if he's gonna fail in important occasions
That's why we have Giroud m8
>>
>>66352918
Yeah but I still think our attacking midfielder needs to score more goals. 15 in all competition should be Ozil's goal for next season.
>>
Just remembered how spurs still haven't won the premier league and couldn't stop laughing.
>>
>>66352491
>Zero appearances this season
>Zero appearances 3 seasons ago
Why do people think he'll be back and consistently useful again?
>>
>>66352782
>Young
>goat
>Will eventually flee back the Halal
Fund it
>>
File: morata.jpg (38 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
morata.jpg
38 KB, 620x413
>>66353136
Plus he'd become the qtest player in the squad.
>>
>>66353078
Well it really is all you have this season
>>
>>66352970
That's wishful thinking. He's going to turn 28 later this year and the most goals he has scored in a season since his move to Real was 10. He's not going to suddenly increase that output by 50%.

Ozil will never be a goalscorer, the most we can expect from him is a goal every 5 games or so, we just have to deal with and surround him with goalscorers
>>
>>66353248
>Finishing above Chelsea, City, United and Liverpoo with ease
right m8
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 475x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 475x612
EXCELLENCE edition
>>
I could see it drilled into Ozil's head to never go for the goal directly during his time at Madrid. He was playing with Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuain who were all obsessed with goals, the former due to his nature and the two latter due to competing for the starting slot. If he was more selfish Ozil could have easily been dropped by locker room politics/to appease Ronaldo.
>>
Don't blame Gabriel for Wilshere being as breakable as Wenger's promises
>>
>>66353540
That's bullshit. Being unselfish is just his style of play. His goalscoring ratio is almost identical when comparing his Werder, Real and Arsenal stints
>>
So how much longer will Arsenal put IP with Wilshere's being permaded? He's contributed a good 5 games the past two seasons and is averaging around 10 appearances a season. Would you guys not want a midfielder who is good and can actually play?
>>
WENGER OUT
OUT!
>>
>>66352466

>Invisible man
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
>>66354681
THIS
THE OLD SENILE CUNT NEEDS TO LEAVE NOW
>>
File: rubz.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
rubz.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
>>66353544
>Don't blame Gabriel for Wilshere being as breakable as Wenger's promises
oh Ireland
>>
>>66354515
I think next year is his final chance. If he can't stay healthy for 90% of the season then it's time to either sell him or buy a new starter and treat anything we can get out of Wilshere as a bonus
>>
>>66354725

Nigga we can't just sell everyone due to homegrown rule. Still rather have someone who can stay fit though.

STRIKER IN
>>
Is Welbeck gay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74FOLrrfd_Y
>>
>>66352466

Why have you just posted a picture of grass?
>>
File: enough.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>tfw make Özil our captain and he leaves like all the captains before him
>>
>>66352466
>Le disappear in big games man as captain

What a joke your club has become lads
>>
>>66356744(you)
>scored against buyern
>2 assists against city away
>scored against Utd at home and away
>assist against Leciester away
>assist against Lester at home
>>
>>66352681
>blaming gabby p for putting a strong challenge when he's just prepping Jack for the standard treatment he'd get on the pitch
>>
File: youhavebeenwarned.png (3 MB, 2878x2821) Image search: [Google]
youhavebeenwarned.png
3 MB, 2878x2821
>Wright still blaming Kroenke and the board as if they are the ones in charge of transfers and player mentality
When will AKB's learn?
>>
>>66357194
>saying Gabby P
get zika mate
>>
>>66352466
The only way to hold him back at Arsenal?
>>
hello guys i am a brand new hardcore arsenal fan! I would like to ask you fellow gooners if neymar could maybe join arsenal because he is my favourite player. i think neymar and ozil and sanches will work great together and will score alot of goals.
>>
>>66352491
>>
>>66359807
>Arsene is planning major overhaul at arsenal this summer
Letting all the bench warmers whose contracts are ending go and bringing in no one new?
>>
>>66359807
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenals-arsene-wenger-plans-buy-761646

God wills it
Would be pretty halal if it happens but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Arsene is just incapable of spending big unless he truly believes that the player is worth it.
>>
The only overhaul should be wenger hauled off the top of the emirates
>>
>>66356744
>Diasappear in big games
Nice meme
>>
>>66359807
OK, upon actually reading the thing it sounds kinda plausible, even if Stones was already rumoured to be sought after by bigger players, midfield sounding ridiculous (I mean, what's going to happen with Rambo and Cock? Not to mention Arsene actually bidding on Wanyama and Kroos at the same time) and Zlatan? Oh man.
I'd love seeing this kind of reinforcement happening, but somewhere deep down there's that gut feeling that doesn't let me believe it.

>>66359926
You kick Wonga out, while not changing anything else, and you're going to end up with >Moyes level of meltdown.
And believe me, it would be much more devastating to the club than whatever Manure is going thru nowadays.
>>
>>66360011
It's bullshit man, it's the same ol season ticket selling probaganda, don't fuckin believe that shit.
>>
>>66360011
Only shit teams collapse when changing manager. If Arsenal collapse then Wenger is the biggest failure ever.
>>
>>66359807
>Wanyama
>Stones
>Ibra
I don't see any of these happening. The first two are vastly overrated. Also don't see Gibbs leaving. Ox could genuinely go now that Iwobi has come up though. And if Gnabry manages to come back up next summer then that only amplifies the possibility.
>>
>>66360070
I don't exactly believe it, but, again, I'd love to see Arsenal being serious about the title race for once.
Been hearing about Zlatan for about how long now? 6 months, 8?
It'll probably boil down to Arsene having a press conference somewhere around March 2017 saying how they both wanted him to join but didn't sign a contract because "minichlorians were so off" or something.
>>
>>66360157
Zlatan ain't comin bro, you'll have to deal with seeing Giroud, Welbeck and Apkom next season.
>>
>>66360173
Girpoo as a power sub and I simply can't hate Welbz.

But no, Arsenal needs reinforcements. Or rather, it needed them for the current season.
>>
>>66360225
The midfield is wank m8, Arsenal needs someone really good there, Cazorla is old and dead so we can't rely on him, and Ramsey is just crap.

The defense is shaky, Mert is old and unreliable, Gabriel is a bomb with a clock waiting to explode, and Kos can't carry the back by himself.

And the attack, well they can't score fucking goals when it matters so there's no need to even go there.

TLDR; Arsenal needs to strengthen every department, but it probably won't happened
>>
>>66354725
noone who can afford wilshit will buy him when he never plays. Should have shipped him to city before Pep joined and can veto the move.
>>
>>66360239
>Arsenal needs to strengthen every department
Both on and off pitch. The medics are a joke and there's almost no young blood from academy getting into the first suit. Oh and we better not start to dissect the managerial body and the fucking board.
This season is the last wake up call >we're getting.

As to players themselves, I like Gabby the same way I like Wojtek - they're both shaky flukers who, under good direction, could turned very good. But that ain't going to happen.

Would the end of this season be a good time to jump ship and start bandwaggoning City or Barca?

>>66360274
Man, Pep wants OX in and frankly, if he does, we could throw Wheelchair as a bonus (and additionally lower the price).
>>
>>66360286
>No young blood
>Forgetting Iwobi, Gnabry(if he doesn't become diaby-tier), Adelaide, Bielik
We have decent youth, we're just not as incredibly reliant on them as in the past.
>>
You now remember Zelalem
>>
>>66360349
Bielik came from Poland and polish youth system, not exactly Arsenal Academy product.
And he didn't get into the first team yet (except that one time he played in some cup for, like, 30 minutes and it doesn't count).
One Iwobi is a little too little for a club that doesn't sign players at all and constantly suffers team breaking injuries. Arsenal either starts to patch the holes with singing each window or producing replacements from the ground up.
That is, if people behind Arsenal were serious about winning the title, which apparently they are not.
>>
Reminder that if Arsenal are anywhere close to catching Leicester with a couple of games remaining, Chelsea will deliberately lose their final game against them just to cuck Arsenal.
>>
File: Ramsay.jpg (93 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
Ramsay.jpg
93 KB, 621x672
>>66360385
>it doesn't count
>>
File: 1457972210140.jpg (85 KB, 527x666) Image search: [Google]
1457972210140.jpg
85 KB, 527x666
Wenger out.
>>
>>66359807
why didnt he do that this summer instead of buying petr cech and nobody else

what a retard
>>
>>66360488
You in, qt.
>>
anybody else think we should try to get terry on a free?
>>
U18s lost to Man Shitty in FA cup semis
>>
>>66360557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfGpMoUBYXw
>>
>>66359807
No, he isn't. Typical March transfer talk.
>>
refreshing to see a new CM as pissicky and shitmini leave

inb4 glen kamara
>>
Wanyama
NOW.
>>
>>66360845
>Gee Bill! How come your mom let's you play Twoyamas?
>>
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenals-calum-chambers-calls-for-justin-bieber-to-record-england-euro-2016-song-a3210201.html

what the fudge? does calum have a man crush on boober or something. literally the worst choice he could have made.
>>
>>66360809
you mean kunta kante
>>
>>66360990
Just look at him. He probably listens unironically to Bieber.
>>
Oh, its one of those episodes where we get our hopes up because some geezer said that we're going to sign a shitload of players.
>>
>>66361183
To be honest, I don't exactly understand how can Arsenal be included in all the transfer rumours all the time (pre-season, post-season, middle of the season, winter window, summer window, pre and post WC and/or Euros) when >we literally don't sign anyone.
How the hell does it work?
>>
>>66361217
We don't sign anyone, but i'm sure as hell that we send scouts to watch'em. We're like the voyeurs of the world of football.
>>
Johan Cruyff died, fuck off, just fuck off cancer. This year fucking sucks
>>
>>66361217
because arse always have glaring holes in the squad so the stories seem somewhat plausable
>>
>>66361390
It should have been Wenger.
>>
>>66361390

meme player that all /sp/ pretends to like (or understand his """"""""importance"""""""")
>>
>>66363361
piss off
>>
>>66361175
A lot of guys do now desu.

Bieber's hardly the unlistenable garbage he was years ago. He's just a standard pop artist now. If someone likes mainstream pop music, which most football players do, then they'll probably regularly listen to and enjoy Bieber's new music.
>>
>>66359807
If this is true then can we sack Wenger now please.

He's losing it. I'm genuinely terrified.

He's falling for it. He's falling for the fucking buy all the players meme.

If this is true, which it's probably not, prepare for a 7th place finish next season. This does not work, it has never worked, and will never work.
>>
>>66353333

>ARSENE WENGER: how Arsenal lead the way in Women's football.

seriously >we don't leave the ABAs much to do, eh?
>>
>>66366236

holy shit, it's been 2.5hrs+ since i commented that and no new posts?

>/arse/ is ded! 4-6 week knock suffered during international duty

i hate to be the harbinger of bad vibes but i think >we're pretty due for a 4-6 weeker coming out of this int'l break, aren't >we?
>>
Will Ramsey fuck off tomorrow?
>>
btw with the talk of RM buying back morata for 23.6mil from juve and then selling him to >us (or the scousers) for 40mil is anyone afraid that this "resurgent danny welbeck" crap will cause arsene to have an excuse to not ditch giroud (who juve is supposedly interested in, even if he's rated 20-25mil) and get a real striker (with at least enough legit potential to walk in and take the #1 CF position from theo welbeck) ???

i swear to god if >we start another season with theo giroudbeck @ CF/striker i'm going to assault some small woodlands animal

>>66368793

dude isn't ramsey already in the midst of a 4-6 week muscle knock from a nice period of over/use after his last 4-6 week muscle knock so >we don't have to worry about him pulling a shawcross (oh how my heart patters for him not getting any more england caps after 2012) on international duty?
>>
File: gonzalo.jpg (239 KB, 748x588) Image search: [Google]
gonzalo.jpg
239 KB, 748x588
>€94m release clause
>>
>>66369913
That's like £16m, still too high for Wenger though
>>
It will be a travesty if Zlatan doesn't come to Arsenal next season

Wants to join a PL team
Wants CL football
Wants to say a fuck you to Pep
Wants to be 1st choice striker

Arsenal are the only team that fits the description
>>
>Alexis v Di Maria, Aguero and Messi
This guna be a bloodbath
>>
>>66352466
for what purpose, he will still leave regardless.
>>
>>66371351
HiguaIN
>>
>>66372153
Might be fed up when he scores 30+ goals and Napoli still end up 2nd
Difference is Napoli wanted 50m before this season, it'll be 60m after his performance now

At least with Zlatan it's a free, even with 200k wages thats "only" 10m
>>
Why doesn't Wenger sign Ibra on a free for two seasons? He probably (again) thinks he has a budget of a packet of Wotsits and £40 million to spend on another midfielder that he doesn't fucking need, so just get Ibra and win the league.
>>
need a striker, a dm and two CBs but wenger will probably go out buy gotze for 40mil.
>>
File: 56.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
56.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>66373187
forgot pic.
>>
>>66373129
no resale value
>>
Seriously, wenger needs to start buying up some more national team players. Bid 50 million for harry kane or 30 million for stones. He needs those couple of players that'll stay with the club for 10 + years that are actually good and no players except english players will do that. Look at Utd with their core players of giggs and Scholes. They always formed the basis of every one of saf's teams. Same goes for the arsenal of old. Players like Adams for example were always the basis of any team over the period of 20 years. Compare that to the current arsenal and we've have a different centre back pairing each year for like the last 10 years and the same goes for midfield and attack.
>>
>>66373693
No way Spurs sell Kane to >us, nevermind for 50m. Everton will also want more than 30m for Stones, they refused a higher amount last summer from Chelsea. English players are overrated and cost a fuck load. They're helpful if poached from a young age or brought up from the academy.
>>
>>66371351
I can still see United getting fourth. If they bring Mourinho in Zlatan will sign with them for sure.
>>
>Ozil staying next season

<3 this meme
>>
>>66373693
He tried with the 'British core'. Before that Cesc was supposed to be the midfield, for 15 years.

>>66373921
This. Arsenal need to stop looking for ways to cut corners. The answer to loyalty isn't English players, it's success. Invest in top talent to win and the rest takes care of itself.
>>
>>66374002
Kane and stones are top talent though. And they'll most likely not leave like all these other non english players will. English players generally stay in England. I very much doubt stones would wick off to Barcelona once he's settled into the first team. On the other hand a player like gabriel will fuck off to any other high paying club as soon as they come knocking.

Your right about invest in top talent. But investing in top english talent is the way.
>>
>>66373959
City and West Ham have much better chances
>>
Anyone here follows leverkusens matches this season? Is roger schmidt any good? If he's good as the hype, would love to see him replacing wenger tbhfamily.
>>
>>66373187
>Implying there's something wrong with getting Gotze
>>
>>66374302
>Stones
>Top English talent
I wonder if my fellow Americans overrate American players as much as the English do theirs
>>
>>66376816
literally dont need him
>>
Xhaka soon lads
>>
>>66374302
Kane would gladly go to Barca/Real, and I think that Stones would do it as well if he can't win anything in England for another 2-3 years.

There's not much loyalty left in football.

On a completely unrelated note,
Kevin Volland when?
>>
>>66377034
Need a new winger mate
>>
>>66379530
>Forgetting about Gnabry

Nothing wrong with increasing the German core though. I think that Arsene has always liked Gotze as a player
>>
>>66376805
>If he's good as the hype
He's not. He plays thugball half the time, yet gets praised for muh good attacking football for some reason.
>>
>>66361254
>>66361524
It's like with that story about a kid who yelled "wolf!" all the time. Somewhen people would get tired of Arsenal being linked with players and never signing, no?

>>66368728
I can only post from 8-16 CET.

>>66369913
>>€94m release clause
Hahaha what the shit.

>>66373001
>Might be fed up when he scores 30+ goals and Napoli still end up 2nd
Think he wouldn't be fed up if he scored 30+ goals and still ended up 4th?

>>66379585
>increasing the German core
KLOPP IN WHEN
>>
>>66374302
>And they'll most likely not leave like all these other non english players will.
Yet you are here suggesting they could leave for a rival club in the same league.
>>
hello where are the discussions about arsenal football club
>>
>>66381368
wenger out, there we discussed.
>>
>>66379953

The logic behind such a transfer would be
" I can stay in my country/city so I won't have to abandon my family and friends, but a lot of the people who currently adore me will brand me as a traitor"

Some players have done it, whether it was worth the shit they got afterwards from bitter fans - who knows
>>
>>66379585
>gnabry

The kid is done. Didn't realise people still thought he could make it lol

>>66381399
Think we could get terry?
>>
>>66381419
It's not completely impossible, but why?
Would be kek if he fucks Giroud's wife I guess, that alone makes the transfer worth it

Then again who are we kidding, Wenger would never sign a 35 year old CB for more than half a season, and some Chinese/US teams will pay Terry triple his current wages to go there
>>
>>66381498
>Giroud's wife

Giroud doesn't even give a fuck about her with all the models he bangs. He probably has the best scoring record off the pitch in the league
>>
File: young-thug-ss3-cover.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
young-thug-ss3-cover.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
SLIME SEASON 3 BOOL

https://mega.nz/#F!ABkjGD5S!ZeBBiaGlvEsgDtykpYX69A
>>
>>66381498
Terry seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't want to fuck off to mls and would try to extend his career at the top level.
>>
>>66352491
Fucking hell. Jack just needs to leave now for his own good. Our medical team are doing absolutely nothing for him.
>>
>>66373685
So? Doesn't matter about resale value if Ibrahimovic wins Arsenal the league. You can say the same about Cech
>>
Afternoon lads

Wenger out
>>
>>66381586
Well, there's a reason that he's universally considered the model of a perfect man in France, even if he can't be consistent about scoring goals.
>>
I hope Wenger writes an autobiography when he leaves. I'd been interested to know his thoughts on what's going in and what has gone on.
>>
Pretty sure I just saw Adebayor valeting cars at my hotel lads
>>
File: Carla.jpg (107 KB, 630x446) Image search: [Google]
Carla.jpg
107 KB, 630x446
Humphrey IN
>>
Thugger IN
>>
who /slimeseason3/ here?
>>
File: 1444394547191.png (675 KB, 521x548) Image search: [Google]
1444394547191.png
675 KB, 521x548
>wake up
>Höwedes still not an arsenal player
whys that
>>
File: SadDevil.jpg (5 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
SadDevil.jpg
5 KB, 318x159
>wake up
>Xhaka still not confirmed
>Griezmann still not here
>Wenger still manager
>>
File: LINEUP111458860613756.png (77 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
LINEUP111458860613756.png
77 KB, 720x720
Just fixed arse
>>
>>66383482
>Mert and Terry on the pitch together
>>
>>66383482
>ramshit
>>
>>66383482
>Ibra and >Terry
Literally just destoy beta arse sissies confidence family member.
>>
Arsenal should sign Wijnaldum when newcastle go down
>>
>there are people ITT who think that long time Chelsea captain and legend John Terry would join his club's cross-town rivals
>>
>>66383558
>doubting R A F A
>>
We should get Milik desu
>>
File: 1452710814008.png (193 KB, 407x311) Image search: [Google]
1452710814008.png
193 KB, 407x311
>Arsenal "need" Arsene Wenger and the Gunners boss should be able to choose when he leaves, says the club's second largest shareholder Alisher Usmanov
>Wenger should also be involved in "planning the succession process"

>"The club must retain its major symbol and main assest - manager Arsene Wenger," said the Russian businessman

>Usmanov is a massive AKB too
>>
>>66383777
>shareholders want to keep a manager who makes them money
Who'd have thought?
>>
>>66383777
Usmanov is only mad because the board doesn't invest and he is locked out.
>>
Romanian papers are confirming that Arsenal signed Xhaka for 43 milion euros, any reliable source though ?
>>
>>66383836
He's going to kill Vlad's development desu
>>
>>66383836
Bulgarian papers are reporting nothing of the sort.
They are, however, reporting that Barca will try and push for Ozil this summer while RM are under their transfer embargo and can't block the move
>>
>>66383558
Good shout actually.
>>
>>66383942
Yeah I get that one as well, and a pretty recent one that they're giving Sandro Munir and Arda Turan in exchange
>>
>>66383777
Usmanov in
>>
>>66383989

Yeah, the full story says that if any team pays more than 50m euro for Ozil then RM get 35%, but if the sum is lower than that they get less.

So Barca would be willing to do a cash+players exchange, the names that I saw were again Turan, Munir and also Sandro Ramires
>>
>>66383482
>Zlatan on goal
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>66383482
>ramsey
>>
That's just grass...
>>
>>66384303
He will become GOAT again with a good manager in charge.
>>
>>66383777
>>Arsenal "need" Arsene Wenger
This bit is true.
>>Wenger should also be involved in "planning the succession process"
This is only true in the way that the change of managers should not be abrupt and too "emotion driven".
>>"The club must retain its major symbol and main assest
4th place EPL finish and a 1/16 CL drop out.

>>Usmanov is a massive AKB too
They all are, my nigga. They all are.

>>66383836
Polish newspapers are reporting Bielik to be new captain after Deadteta, Killzorla and Shitcott finally fuck off.

>>66384109
Now that sounds like a bargain!
>>
>>66384363
Fuck off Aaron. You're shit.
>>
>>66384385
Aaron Ramsay is a Welsh Alexis Sanchez - runs a lot, pushes forward but leaves holes in the back and, in the end, changes very little in the game.
>>
>>66384385
>player who was literally the best midfielder in the league 2 years ago
>not giving him the chance to prove himself under a competent manager

If he flops under Ronald then yeah he can fuck off but he should at least get a chance to redeem himself.
>>
>>66384549
Mate he's had his chance to redeem himself already. The fact that it's been 2 whole years since he was good is good enough reason for him to fuck off.

He's had more chances than any other player by far. And you can't even use the excuse that he's playing out of position because he played CM again for months and looked worse than ever.

You sound like the Wenger fans who say he should stay because he was good a decade ago.
>>
>>66384549
>player who was literally the best midfielder in the league 2 years ago
He was the best midfielder in the league for a grand total of 3 months.
>>
>>66384626
I guess you're right but I just have a feeling that he'll go to a new club and become GOAT again and we'll just be stuck scratching our heads.
>>
>>66384661
It's mad how that good 3-6 month spell completely changed people's perceptions of Ramsey. He was shit before that spell and he's been shit after it.

If you've been a footballer for 10 years and you've only been good for 6 months out of those 10 years then you're definitely shit. I really don't think you have to worry about him being GOAT anyhwere.
>>
>>66384626
He just needs to accept that he is a winger
>>
>tfw was just a meter and a half from giroud a few minutes ago
>>
So I was walking about in Memehampton the other day, and I happened to see none other than Shane Long driving about in his Bentley, and it got me thinking.

Is Walnut just a shit version of Shane Long?

They're both pacy wingers/forwards. The difference is that Long actually contributes something to his team. He scores relatively important goals. He brings energy off the bench. What the fuck does Theo even do?

He's pacy as fuck, but he can't even make a fucking difference when he comes on late in the match against tired defenders. He's fucking terrible.

When Koeman comes in, should we do a straight swap: Long for Theo?
>>
>>66385071
Another terrorist attack?
>>
>>66385142
No I was at the hotel the French NT stays. In the stadium now.
>>
>>66385110
Welbeck is the shit Shane Long. Walcott isn't similar to Long at all.

It's kind of funny because Pelle is the shit Giroud too.
>>
>>66385296
>Welbeck is the shit Shane Long
I'm pretty sure that Longs only good game this season was against Arsenal
>>
>>66385264
Couldn't you even type down a mere "haha" and act like you appreciated my joke attempt? I had a really shitty week, you know.
>>
Both Kos and Giroud starting tonight against Holland, hope Kos doesn't pick up a injury
>>
>>66385561
Hope they both get injured desu
>>
>>66385647
I don't care much about giroud, but without Kos at the back we're pretty fucked mate
>>
>>66385686
Kosc has been as shit as all our CBs this season tbf
>>
>>66385709
And who do you prefer? Mert? Come the fuck on man, an off form Kos is better than Mert or Gabriel
>>
File: Howie.jpg (37 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Howie.jpg
37 KB, 620x413
>>
>>66385731
Chambers.
>>
>we havent bought greaseman yet
>>
GIROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD
>>
>>66384549
He was the best for 3 months. Ryan fucking Mason has had a similar run at the top ffs.
>>
>>66385731
He really isn't, seeing how off-form Koscielny scores own-goals and concedes penalties all the time.
>>
>>66386489
Way too far desu.
>>
Why is Wright so insistent on blaming Kroenke? Wengers the one in charge of who Arsenal buys along with the mentality of the players. I don't like Kroenke but he's not the one to blame for the real problems at Arsenal
>>
Usmanov in

We /Arsenalski/ now
>>
>>66387447
Usmanov OUT
>>
>>66387409
Maybe Wrighto sees Kroenke, and rightfully so, as the only one who could change anything?
>>
>>66387778
How could Kroenke Chang anything? By giving Wenger money which he won't spend like he showed during last summer?
>>
wew lads, looks like iwobis playing for niggeria, as a scot that ill make the wc group stages much easier
thanks fa
>>
File: b.png (1 MB, 741x1024) Image search: [Google]
b.png
1 MB, 741x1024
reminder
>>
hi guys want to hear a joke?
>>
>>66388351
Alcoholism IN

Smoking IN

Steak and Chips before a game IN

WENGER OUT
>>
>>66388242
By telling Wonga to fuck off maybe?

By actually putting pressure on his job?
>>
>>66388494
We all know that's impossible though.
>>
>>66388494
Lmao Wenger leaves when he feels like it m8 nobody on the board D had enough power to put any real pressure on Wenger
>>
>>66388762
Of course they fucking do, they're just not using it because they all suck his dick.

If they decide it's time for him to go there's nothing he can do about it. He's gone.
>>
File: WOBs BTFO.png (437 KB, 514x653) Image search: [Google]
WOBs BTFO.png
437 KB, 514x653
memes aside, who can stop us ?
>>
>>66388915
Wenger la
>>
>>66388915
Don't think Xhaka-Coq midfield would work too well. Might be better having Lenny in there instead of Coq
>>
File: 1454768950137.jpg (95 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1454768950137.jpg
95 KB, 500x460
Why do Arsenal have so many "brown" fans?
>>
>>66389015
Brown people > scousers and the irish
>>
>>66388915
I wish you would stop desu
>>
File: 1448143460239.jpg (1 MB, 2556x2280) Image search: [Google]
1448143460239.jpg
1 MB, 2556x2280
>>66389043
I'm surprised you would take that stance after getting BTFO this hard by the darkies.
>>
>>66389066
This is just straight up bullying kek. I'd only see that first post before, didn't realise there were so many.
>>
File: niiiiiii.jpg (18 KB, 344x342) Image search: [Google]
niiiiiii.jpg
18 KB, 344x342
You Now Remember Robin Van Persie
>>
>>66389043
This 2bh
>>
>>66377034
>Ox
>Walnutt
>Implying Campbell will ever nail a starting spot
Iwobi is young. Will be good back up for Ozil as long as Wilshere is dead as well.
>>
>>66388915
>Falling for the Howedes and Zlatan memes
>>
Strikers in when?

Never. That's when. Wenger out!
>>
>>66389121
Did he even win a trophy at Man Utd?
>>
>>66389889
I believe he won the Annual Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
>>
Looks like Welbeck is starting on the wings for England tomorrow.
>>
Hoping for a cheeky Welbeck injury against Germany desu lads
>>
http://currentbuzz.my/Sports/former-arsenal-player-now-starring-in-adult-films
>>
>>66390529
I don't get the Welbeck hate desu. He is a solid squad player.

I like him.
>>
>>66390553
>current captain of HIV
Pottery
>>
>>66385393
Welbeck hasn't had even one good game this season.

scoring=/=good game
>>
>>66396583
You're actually right. Every game he's scored in he's done literally nothing else the rest of the time he was playing. And all his goals have been put on a plate for him.

People thinking he played well are the same people who think he played well against Spurs just because he ran at their defence a few times. When nothing at all came from it.
>>
Guys help. I just picked on a british guy and he told me that his "mates from north end" are gonna rough me up. Should I be scared?
>>
Just wanted to post because i haven't posted in here for months
Arsene OUT.
Postecoglou IN
>>
>>66388419
>Smoking IN
Chesney not OUT?
>>
>>66388915
>Coquelin
>French Lb when they play regularly with Digne, who has been crap at PSG and shifted to Roma
>Höwedes-Koscielny partnership
>Bellerin, who is talented enough to start, but not to be seen as a top RB yet
>Özil not leaving
>Cech not dying because the impact to his skull is finally catching up to him
>>
>>66389889
I know it's been 12 years, so people might have forgotten about its existence, but he won a trophy for finishing 1st in the league.
>>
>>66390593
It's because they've been saying Welbeck is absolute shit for the longest and now that he's back and scoring, they feel hurt in their egos and hope he goes bad for whatever reason, just so they can't get confronted with being wrong anymore.
>>
>>66396949
He did play well against spurs

Played well at Everton too before he scored. Seemed to give up after that though
>>
The rumour has it that Manure would be willing to sign Zlatan in (with Ł250k a week pay). Sounds more like bullshit than linking him with Arsenal, though.

What sounds less like bullshit is that, apparently, van Gaal was given an ultimatum - either Manure finishes this season in top 4 or he gets kicked out. Mourinho pretty much confirmed, innit lads?
>>
>>66399423

according to many mou has already signed, and not just tabloids, guardian ran that story as well
>>
File: coqaboo.png (13 KB, 603x177) Image search: [Google]
coqaboo.png
13 KB, 603x177
>>66388915
what is this höwedes meme?
also, coq is a weeb
>>
>>66390529
I'd rather that all the spuds players got injured and Özil scored a hat trick
>>
>>66399720
All I heard was about a "preliminary" contract-thingy and not the real deal.
Next season gonna be hilarious.

>>66399749
>watching manga in Japanese
He's taking the piss.
>>
"I’d say Spanish, and actually Japanese as well. I’ve been to Japan with the national team and I used to watch a lot of Manga when I was younger. I’d watch it in Japanese and I just liked it. One of our physios at the club – Takahiro Yamamoto – is Japanese so I’ve picked up a few words just to say ‘hi!’ to him in the morning. I feel Japanese a bit!"

TFW Coq is one of us
>>
File: 1456087313233.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456087313233.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>66399749
>>66400744
>watching manga
not sure about Coq anymore desu
>>
Apparently Arsenal youngster Alex Iwobi was approached by the FA regarding representing England after about 3 appearances in the PL but turned them down due to him being Nigerian :lol: Couldn't make this shit up. England desperate for any of the 'big club's' kids!
>>
>>66401192
I wish more black british lads would play for their parent's nations desu
>>
File: lmao.png (2 MB, 1895x591) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
2 MB, 1895x591
>>66401251
Right, you don't want to end up like France
>>
>>66401416
Actually I wouldn't care at all. But if, for example, Sterling, Sturridge and Rose all chose to play for Jamaica it would be nice.
>>
>Portugal
>Penaldo

It's not often that our NT makes us happy, I'm gonna relish this
>>
>>66399749
>>66400744
France in general likes anime and manga for some reason. I hope Coq doesn't take not getting selected for the French NT badly.
>>
>>66401436
But seriously, why do you want to get rid of talented players?
Are you Jamaican or why do you have an interest in that?
>>
File: 1343314408183.gif (2 MB, 393x299) Image search: [Google]
1343314408183.gif
2 MB, 393x299
https://vine.co/v/ip2x2DJTnzr

why must giroud be so almost great?
>>
How can a general be up for 5 days and not be archived

Your season is dead ars arsefags, commit sudoko
>>
>>66401454
Giroud does this kind of thing almost regularly senpai
>>
>>66401448
team cohesion is better in single race national teams
>>
>>66401551
So why did Germany have such a cohesive team unit in 2014 then?
>>
Holy shit do Ameridumbs actually want Lukaku at the club?
>>
>>66401834
under Allah (swt) there is no race bismallah
>>
>>66401859
nice meme my friend
we're lucky that pakis are shit at football then
>>
File: guts_rage.jpg (193 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
guts_rage.jpg
193 KB, 900x675
You guys think Coq watched and read Berserk and that's why he's so hard?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.