[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Born in time to watch little Leicester City finish top of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1454856621804.gif (63 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454856621804.gif
63 KB, 900x900
>Born in time to watch little Leicester City finish top of the Premier League ahead of the plastic clubs
>>
>>66347268
Leicester City is a plastic club. Less plastic than Shitty or Lelsea, but still. I hope Tottenham wins the title with LCFC finishing second.
>>
>>66347313
£20 million m8

Stay mad /arse/cuck
>>
>>66347313
>I hope Tottenham wins the title
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>66347313
36% plastic which is acceptable
>>
File: qVjhp06.jpg (6 KB, 159x235) Image search: [Google]
qVjhp06.jpg
6 KB, 159x235
>>66347353
>/arse/cuck
>want Tottenham to win the title
Are you stupid?
Tottenham has been in the top half forever now, while Lester were bought by rich Thai guys and rose from midtable Championship to the top in 3 years. That's the definition of plastic. But, because they didn't spend like madmen and made a smarter approach of building up the team, they are far more likeable than many other plastic clubs, that's why i want them to finish 2nd still (or 3rd of Liverpool pulls off a magical run in the end, but that's unlikely).
>>
>>66347419
t. cuck
>>
>>66347419

I don't really understand wanting Spurs to win over Leicester unless you're a Spurs fan or an English nationalist.
>>
>>66347487
>English nationalist.
you meant a sionist right?
>>
File: uJyXPxx.jpg (23 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
uJyXPxx.jpg
23 KB, 460x276
guys i came from the future and you'll be in for a surprise :^)
>>
>>66347571
Arsenal won't finish fourth? That's crazy.
>>
>>66347313
Prepare to get banged, shit chatter.

>>66347571
What's the surprise, anon?

>>66347575
They finished third last season.
>>
>>66347487
Leicester play shit football, their fans have those shite clapper things and Vardy is a horrible cunt
I like Ranieri though.
Spurs winning means a metric tonne of hysteria from Arsenal fans.
>>
>>66347268

Why would you want a muslim team to win?
>>
>>66348923

Wise up they have played great football this season

Last 5 games or so they have ground out results but it has to be done if you are going for the league
>>
>>66348550
>They finished third last season.
But fourth in our hearts
>>
>>66348935
Does Mahrez count as a muzzie? He doesn't eat grass when he scores
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.