[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask yourself, where would Daniel Sturridge, Raheem Sterling,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 0928382001446251362_filepicker.jpg (2 MB, 2843x1902) Image search: [Google]
0928382001446251362_filepicker.jpg
2 MB, 2843x1902
Ask yourself, where would Daniel Sturridge, Raheem Sterling, Luis Suarez and Philippe Coutinho etc be without Brendan Rodgers' guidance?

The man is such an underrated manager.
>>
>yfw Brenny takes over at Chelsea
>>
Sterling would probably still be at liverpool playing out of skin under based kloppo.

sterling only left cause brodgers thought he was some mystical father figure and kept patronising him in person and in the media.
>>
In their homes admiring their PL medal.
>>
>>66347267
a league medal heavier

He should have set them up to be defensive against Chelsea, but no. He continued with the 'let the players manage themselves and sit back' routine
>>
with woys contract up after the euros, will brenny take over?

we'd be unstoppable
>>
>>66347371
I think he deserves some credit for getting them there in the first place though. Finishing 2nd in the league when your defense is 4 planks of wood with angry faces painted on them is pretty impressive.
>>
>>66347322
seeing how shit sterling has been lately, was rodgers right?
>>
>>66347513
>Finishing 2nd in the league when your defense is 4 planks of wood with angry faces painted on them is pretty impressive.

Liverpool were strong defensively prior to Rodgers taking over, he is the manager who can't defend for shit.

He said Glen Johnson and Jose Enrique were world class, he's a fucking retard
>>
>>66347379
If Newcastle went down would you cunts be happy with Benitez ?
>>
>>66347608
Benitez would probably be a very good international manager, always done well in Europe
>>
>>66347513
He did nothing to the team.
they got where they were that season because of Sturridge not being made a breadcrumbs, Suarez being a good boy for a long time, and a countless amount of penalties taken by Stevie Me himself.
>>
File: rafa benitez.jpg (26 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
rafa benitez.jpg
26 KB, 460x288
>>66347617

>tfw Rafa will never coach the national team
>>
File: 1440693598444.png (762 KB, 946x929) Image search: [Google]
1440693598444.png
762 KB, 946x929
>>
>>66347267
I really rate him, he's a great motivator and tactician. Yes he had good players, but he was part of the reason they performed so well.

His downfall lay in the fact that he didn't have the pedigree of some other managers. People could easily question his ability because it was his first top job. This affected the players too.
>>
>>66347617
He'd rotate in a tournament
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.