[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this only proves what I think European football Europe is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: euro shit.jpg (63 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
euro shit.jpg
63 KB, 960x540
this only proves what I think European football

Europe is shit

Europe is for fucking

and players who jugan in Europe is stupid
>>
come to America, we'll dunk on you and fucking chuck in your face
>>
File: The Best.png (408 KB, 640x966) Image search: [Google]
The Best.png
408 KB, 640x966
>>66345527
quality is the best soccer of the United States and Canada

everything that comes from Europe sucks
>>
>>66345473
No man, thailand is for fucking, literally. I bet you even have family memberw who work in the trade.
>>
>>66345565
why you so upset?
you live in costa rica, be grateful famm
>>
>>66345581
First, I'm from Costa Rica

secondly, I at least see if quality

not as garbage that European
>>
>>66345581
Spain, while the bantz was good I'm going to have to give you a D- for getting the flag wrong.
>>
>>66345594
I hate football Costa Rica (my country)

Costa Rica football is shit
>>
>>66345473
you come in here everyday and do this same thread
you must have a nice life, anon
>>
>>66345601
Oh shit I thought it was thai flag lel

Well, not much better, my brother lives in cr. Everybody is an ignorant coke head there
>>
File: mierda.jpg (26 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
mierda.jpg
26 KB, 620x465
then I blame my hate football of my country and my hatred to Europe

the bastard of navas
>>
>>66345605
I fucked up, can't check the flag properly on mobile. Fucking countries with the same flag, wtf is wrong with them
>>
It's a Costa Rica thread

>Is there any state in the US that soccer is more popular than the other major sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL)

You are getting very close to be a meme, keep going with the good job
>>
>>66345473
why is they taking pants down over donuts?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.