[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite 30 for 30 film, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1136x640
What is your favorite 30 for 30 film, /sp/?
>>
A toss up between Fantastic Lies, The 85 Bears and The Bad Boys
>>
>>66344737
2 escobars, once brothers, bad boys, the u, you dont know bo, fab five
>>
RUN RICKY RUN
>>
The one with Lexplorer. RIPP
>>
>>66344737
Taking my talents to South Beach and Messigician
>>
Best there never was, duke rapist one, da bears one
>>
Always was a big fan of 4 Days in October, both of The U ones, Winning Time (it's long but I like it), June 17 1994, and Bad Boys.
>>
2 Escobars for sure
>>
>>66344841
YEZZIR
>>
Of Miracles and Men
Fantastic Lies
The U
Catching Hell
Broke
You Don't Know Bo
Four Falls of Buffalo
Chasing Tyson
Two Escobars
Bad Boys
>>
File: smu pepe.jpg (44 KB, 327x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smu pepe.jpg
44 KB, 327x367
Pony Excess for the feelz
>>
Bad boys
>>
>>66344737

RUN RICKY RUN
>>
The only that transcends sports and it a great documentary is Two Escobars, maybe because footie is the only sport that transcends into politics and society in general.
>>
>>66344737
Gospel according to Mac and the guru of go are good ones
>>
>>66344737
the two escobars. best imo
>>
File: 1457148196714.gif (2 MB, 341x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457148196714.gif
2 MB, 341x321
>>66344746
>The 85 Bears
i really don't get this. the NFL films Americas game over them is way better.
>>
>>66345433
Of Miracles and Men, Once Brothers and Fantastic Lies also made that same transcendence m8
>>
Once Brothers
>>
>>66344737
Fantastic Lies is ETERNAL GOAT
>>
Winning Time
Survive and Advance
Those two, to me at least, are really what Sports as a whole is all about. The actual impossible happening. The top level banter and heated rivalries. After those two, Fantastic Lies is amazing as well.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.