[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We give a post-match interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13
So uh
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
REFEREEEEEEEEEE
>>
the other team just wanted it more t b h
>>
I really really like women
>>
File: d2d.png (210 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
d2d.png
210 KB, 600x390
>>66336807

>We played well, but, you know, you have to score goals to win games...
>>
THEY JUST WANTED IT MORE THEY WENT THERE AND GAVE 110% THEY SHOWED A LOT OF PASSION AND CHARACTER WE HAD CHANCES BUT COULDNT CONVERT THEM IT WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD GAME WE WERE JUST UNLUCKY
>>
look emmm
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>
>>66336932

Literally every interview ever in any game of any sport at any point history ever.

Fucking triggered
>>
>>66336807

I can't ask any more of my boys. They gave it everything they've got. They didn't leave anything out there on the pitch today. Every single one of them gave 110%. I'm disappointed with the result but very happy with the performance. I think we did enough to take something out of the game. We caused them problems and that's something we've been working on in training. But that's football, and now we need to look at us and our game and what we can improve on. I'm not sure if it was a penalty but what about our shout in the first half? I think you have to look at both of these incidents and ask yourself why one was given and the other wasn't. Anyway, I'm not here to point fingers at referees I'm not going to say the result was down to the referee or anything like that because we have to look at ourselves first and foremost. We'll look to the next game and hopefully we can pick up all three points. We have a tough game coming up and as long as we can demonstrate the same fighting spirit as we did today I think we'll do okay.

>post-match interviews
I'm convinced there's just one guy who goes around all the clubs and coaches them on what to say and he just tells them all exactly the same thing.
>>
>>66336992
i read this in mark hughes voice
>>
yes
*touches his nose*
the important thing is that the team won
*touches his ear*
it's always good to score but you must congratulate my teammates, not me
*touches his nose again*
this win is dedicated to all the fans and my family
>>
YESH... BUT IT IS NOT SO EASHY. TODAY I MISH MY CAPTAIN AND MY BEST PLAYER. YOU ARE ALWAYSH SHAYING YOU SHOULD WIN BUT IT IS NOT LIKE THAT. OUR OPPONENTS ARE ALSO LOOKING TO WIN AND IT IS A DIFFICULT GAME. THE PLAYERS MUST TRUST IN THE PHILOSHOPHEE.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
Wellllllaaaaaaa , jemie vardie, he play well.
we aim, one step, one game each time... to, a, achieve, premier league.
>>
File: Wayne-Rooney.jpg (46 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Wayne-Rooney.jpg
46 KB, 615x409
>[dull voice emits] Yeah I thought we played well as a team
And what did you think of the penalty claim Wayne? Regarding Luke Shaw and his leg snapping by that huge twat Moreno
>Well yeah, maybe it was a penalty maybe not. I have to be careful what I say in literally everything now as not only am I the Captain at Manchester United (somehow); I am also the Captain of England, which in all honestly is still a bewilderment to myself
>>
>>66337092
How is Vardy pronounced? Some commentators say "Vardy" and others something like "Vardie" in French
>>
File: 250px-Got_s4_mb_08.jpg (16 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
250px-Got_s4_mb_08.jpg
16 KB, 250x375
>>66336992
>>
>>66337127
>Some commentators say "Vardy" and others something like "Vardie" in French
whats there difference there?
>>
>>66337127

like vardy
>>
>>66337141
The first one has "var" as the strong syllable and the second has "dy"
>>
>>66337127
Team mates definitely say it like this "Var-Deh"
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1278x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1278x710
Yeah.
>>
>>66336992
>>66337024
I was thinking Big Sam or Harry Redknapp.
>>
>>66337156

emphasis on var
>>
File: -Images-w-wenger22082006.jpg (68 KB, 696x392) Image search: [Google]
-Images-w-wenger22082006.jpg
68 KB, 696x392
Look err, overall I am pleased with the quality of our performance, offensively and defensively.

Look err, we come out of the game with the feeling we had a good performance and focus but there is also a good potential and team energy and that is always very interesting because there is something to work on.

Look err unfortunately everyone will certainly be out. The team has suffered a hamstring strain and it looks like it could be three weeks to four weeks, something like that.

Look, all that’s been said in the press conference. I don’t change a word of what I said. Looking at Ospina and Petr Cech I think I have two world-class goalkeepers and it’s the easiest choice I have to make because I can pick any of the two and I am very comfortable. It’s the most difficult as well because both are two world-class players and always you have to leave one out.
>>
>>66337207
Ze opponents had a very expensive, very experienced squad, ze likes of rashford and varela are maybe beyond our reach, do not forget also we have had to pay for ze Emirates stadium
>>
>>66336992
-every british manager ever
>>
when I was like 11 I played for a club in my city and I scoredan important goal in the clash vs. our rivals, so my local channel did a post-match interview with me. And I remember that when the match finished and they told me I'd be interviewed in a few minutes I thought >''You can fucking do this. It's not that hard to get together words and be better than those boreing tv match interviews. You've read a fucking ton of books, you know words, you can do it.''
And then the post-match interview came and I was like every player I saw on TV. I felt like a fucking idiot. Like those idiots on TV.
>>
File: _20160322_180358.jpg (137 KB, 1080x793) Image search: [Google]
_20160322_180358.jpg
137 KB, 1080x793
>ha, no no, I will only say positive things about my players and say nothing controversial or comment on the referees or opposing players thus keeping myself out of the press

Fucking love poch
>>
File: file.png (251 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
file.png
251 KB, 480x360
Yesh I thought we dominated the game, we created enough chanshes and should have won the game I think. Fellaini was our besht player.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEa96kDrOB8
>>
yeah nah definitely
>>
the fans were terrific

>complete silence for 80 minutes until a goal went in
>>
the fans were terrific

>one rendition of 'you'll never walk alone' before kick-off then silence for 90 minutes
>>
File: 0.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
it's ehhh suppper team work today I ehhh
*stars to the ground*
*wrinkels forhead*
am very very happie wisth the way my team ehhh playa today
*picks nose*
*stars to the ground*
(playername) is ehhh supa supa supa player
*picks nose*
*stars to the ground*
*picks nose*
(opponent) is a veryy very good team
*scratches head*
*picks nose*
(coach of opponent) issa top top top top managa
*wipes eyes*
*wrinkels forhead*
*coughs*
(opponent) issa very very very hard to beat them 5:0 lika we do today
*picks nose*
*scratches eyebrow*
wassa verry tough today
*picks nose*
*wrinkels forhead*
>>
File: Untitled.png (422 KB, 792x499) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
422 KB, 792x499
I did not zee eet
>>
I'M NOT SURE IF I'LL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK WE'LL JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS
>>
>>66337121
>no "ehrm..." every second word
>>
>>66338608
its implied fampai
>>
if it's Pellegrini, drink every time he says "important"
>>
>>66337127
far dee eh
>>
>>66336992
>>66337024
>>66337167
Steve Bruce for me
>>
>unintelligible bong speak

Seriously though, wtf is with this guys speech patterns. Should keep him the fuck away from a microphone.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.