[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016-17 ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
> Roman will back Conte in the summer with a healthy budget to bring his players in

> The Arabs will do the same for Pep

> Mourinho will be Man Utd's manager nothing more to add

> Klopp will get the Leicester meme magic for next season

> Spurs young lads will only get better

SURELY no Arsenal in the top4 next season, right lads? They will finally get BTFO.
>>
i-i-it will happen this year i promise...
p-p-pls
>>
lol my team would beat arsenal lmao
>>
>>66336730
It's going to be a great season for the media.
Pressure everywhere, expectations everywhere.

Think we'll see a big shift in the Premier League's most consistent teams.

Can see the top 6 quite easily being
1. Tottenham
2. Chelsea
3. Leicester
4. Manchester United
5. Manchester City
6. Arsenal
>>
>>66336835
ABLs and ABAs are so delusional.
>>
>>66336730

Not to mention the return of Newcastle and Benitez to the title chase!

:,(
>>
>>66336866
Explain to me how Liverpool can compete with the squad they have? They will have to invest insane sums all over the pitch while showing so many the door to even be competitive for the top 6, there's no chance.
>>
>You were born in time to watch Poop get exposed hard
>>
>>66336891
they have a way better squad than chelshit and city combined and im an arsenal fan
>>
>>66336897
> exposed

Doesn't that already happen in the Champions League every year with Bayern?
>>
>>66336835
lmao

more realistic

1. united
2. city
----------power gap of about 10 points---
3. arsenal
4. liverpool
5. chelsea

and spurs and lester won't be anywhere near those memes are over now
>>
>>66336918
Plenty of people think he's the best manager in the world. No-one will be that deluded after next season.
>>
>>66336912
No they don't. Individually their squad is sour, it's beyond fixable for at least 2 to 3 seasons.
The way they play is a different matter, as is the way they train. Liverpool for 3/4 seasons will be known as a shit possessive version of Leicester.

Klopp already has eyes on the Leicester job for when Ranieri retires.
>>
No Leicester?
They have wealthy owners and by finishing in the top 4 they will have a lot of buying power over the summer
>>
>>66337032
It's because, like the media, many on /sp/ still under estimate the quality of Leicester.
>>
>>66337054
they're a meme m8
>>
>>66337032
If Chelsea/United/City stop being shit next season, and given how good Arsenal are at being top4 every year, I don't think Leicester can be higher than 5th next year.
>>
>>66337080
No they're not.
>>
>>66336730
Every season people suggest arsenal wont get top four and every season they're proven wrong
>>
>>66337101
they are, they started well but it'll all fizzle out soon enough
>>
>>66337087
Big if though m8. Leicester will be settled as fuck. Mou's first season will be adjustment like at Chelsea. Pep wants 9 new players. Conte is shit.
>>
>>66337136
>>66336764
Imagine feeling cocky about finishing 4th every year.
WEW lad.
>>
>>66337136
Every year Arsenal fans predict they'll win the league and every Christmas-January period they are around about 1st or 2nd and looking good but every single year they choke hard and around about March slowly but surely fall down the table and barely finish 4th.

There has never been a surer bet in football than Arsenal to finish 3rd or 4th. I have £200 on each and I'll win a minimum of £800 overall.

I can't believe people still think otherwise. I can't believe my odds were so good. It's like they're retarded or something.
>>
>>66337182
yawn
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-17-30-27.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-17-30-27.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>66336927
>kanes only a two season wonder
>>
File: fu sp.png (118 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
fu sp.png
118 KB, 1080x1920
WARNING ANDROID JOKE ONLY FOR ADVANCED USERS:

>tfw martial keeping me awake at night
>>
>>66336730
>> Roman will back Conte in the summer with a healthy budget to bring his players in
Chelsea wont buy anyone till August they'll probably be shit again next season
>>
>>66336866
>ABL
he put leicester 3rd tbf lad
>>
File: 2msTn1Ob.jpg (14 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
2msTn1Ob.jpg
14 KB, 160x160
>>66336835
how is Son doing?
>>
2016/17 Premier League

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Tottenham Hotspur
4. Manchester United
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
7. Leicester City
8. Stoke City
9. West Ham United
10. Southampton
>>
1. City
2. Spurs
3. Leicester
4. Arsenal

POWER GAP

6. Chelsea
7. Liverpool

POWER GAP

13. United
>>
File: United.png (184 KB, 341x433) Image search: [Google]
United.png
184 KB, 341x433
We will win
>>
Remember Real Madrid have their transfer ban coming up so they'll be on the market too.
Expect Barca to make a big signing too.

If this transfer window doesnt explode then it never will
>>
>>66342116
Who could Barcelona even sign?
Attack and midfield is pretty stacked
Not like Real and need to sign a superstar every month
Iniesta isnt retiring anytime soon.
>>
>>66342144
I assume they'll be giving City a run for their money over Laporte.
They are in love with Pogba aswell so you never know. Obviously not gonna bring in a superstar striker.
>>
File: wobs on suicide watch.png (439 KB, 506x651) Image search: [Google]
wobs on suicide watch.png
439 KB, 506x651
>
AKBs always win
>>
>>66342196
all those names and yet the most hilarious part of it is iwobi
>>
>Snuderland, Newcastle and Villa down
>Burnley, Boro and Brighton and up
>Ireland win the Euros
>Brighton win the Prem
>Lecister win the Championes League
>Man Utd are relegated
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.