[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question here: Why is this guy called the White Mamba? Was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: WhiteMamba.jpg (701 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
WhiteMamba.jpg
701 KB, 1500x844
A question here:

Why is this guy called the White Mamba?

Was he that good?
>>
>>66336095
He's white and shit and a huge meme but it's epic to joke around and say he was even remotely decent at basketball. If he were black nobody would know who he was. It's really embarrassing shit-tier humor.
>>
File: Mr.Bean.jpg (20 KB, 250x356) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Bean.jpg
20 KB, 250x356
Why is this guy called the Black Adder?

Was he good at maths?
>>
>>66336116
he's actually better than remotely decent
>>
>>66336116
I know someone who was in a basketball camp featuring him, told me he's an absolute retard
>>
>>66336234
No he's not and you're avoiding the clear fact that his nickname, which he gave himself, is 100% ironic because he's not good.
>>
>>66336300
>not good
>managed to stick around as a role player in a league in which only the top 1% of all basketball players on earth ever get a chance to play in

He is fucking incredible at basketball. He's just not incredible relative to the talent he was around.
>>
>>66337350
Yeah and that's exactly what I meant when I said he was shit. Obviously he's pretty good at shooting in an empty gym.
>>
>>66336095
White guilt meme desu senpai
>>
He was incredibly clutch
>>
he's garbage

the only reason why he managed to stick around because he built a reputation of being a meme so teams would sign him because the audience loved him whenever he was on the floor during garbage time.
>>
>>66337380
>>66337488
>doesn't understand the importance of professionalism

it's why seemingly washed up scrubs like Nazr Mohammed and Kendrick Perkins still have spots on the bench, every team worth a shit needs a hard-nosed veteran to mentor the younger players.

and when you don't you end up with would-be stars that never get it like DeMarcus Cousins
>>
>>66337576
there were better role players than Scalabrine. Teams only wanted him because he was a novelty player. I mean he's a fucking sports anchor for Boston now.
>>
>>66337664
>I mean he's a fucking sports anchor for Boston now.

what does that have to do with anything? Eduardo Najera was a model teammate with the Mavs and now he is an analyst for them, that doesn't change who he was.
>>
>>66336095
If he had been blessed with say Dwight Howard tier athleticism he would have been a perennial all star.

>High Basketball IQ
>Above Average Shooter
>Good passer

Unfortunately for him he had D- Athleticism so no matter how good he MAY have been, there was no point in giving him anything more then garbage time minutes.
>>
>>66336300
>>66336116
You don't make the NBA without being good. The guy had plenty of good moments. You pathetic to even call yourself a basketball fan. I hope you don't. You stupid fucking kid.
>>
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.