[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most underrated QB in the NFL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: downloadjndjwq.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
downloadjndjwq.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
Who do you think is the most underrated QB in the NFL. Johnny Boozeshoes is my pick. If he was sent to a team that could straighten him out, he could be great.
>>
Teddy bridgewater
>>
Manziel can't be the most underrated QB in the NFL because he's not in the NFL
>>
>>66334867
>Given every opportunity
>Fucked it up every time
>>
>>66334867
Isn't he a little manlette?
>>
>>66334867
You must be one of those desperate Browns fans, I'm with you but Manziel is complete garbage
>>
>>66335829
Nah I'm a steelers fan but we don't have a QB problem and I just kinda like Manziel. Do live close to Cleveland tho. - OP
>>
File: Alex-Smith-Speaking.jpg (593 KB, 2595x1557) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Smith-Speaking.jpg
593 KB, 2595x1557
>>66334867
Alex Smith, aka Rear Admiral Checkdown, Commander of the 7th Checkdown Fleet.
>>
File: LordandSavior.jpg (64 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
LordandSavior.jpg
64 KB, 612x612
>>66334867
>GOAT QB
>Still underrated
>>
>>66335816
He's 6'0"
>>
>>66334867
you're a fool to think he's wortha damn.
>>
Ryan Fitzpatrick is a great quarterback, he makes smart decisions and he knows how to lead a team

The fact that the Jets are letting him dangle on the hook instead of just resigning him shows how pathetic they are as an organization
>>
Kirk Cousins
>>
>>66334867
reminder that manziel is on the liquor because he realized right away that running back and forth behind the line of scrimmage and then throwing a duck of a jump ball in the direction of your best wr doesn't really work in the pros

he's not troubled he's just ahead of the curve m8
>>
>>66334876
No
>>
>>66340324
This. He gets overlooked, but he took the team from RGKnee with grace, and he's developing into a guy who can do it in the NFL.
>>
>>66334867
It's either Cutler or Cousins.
>>
>>66334876
I agree
He's shown himself to be very versatile when given the right tools.
>>
matt ryan.
on /sp/ its wilson
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.