[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAST FORWARD 6 years >LeBron is old and useless, maybe even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
FAST FORWARD 6 years
>LeBron is old and useless, maybe even retires
>Steph is the unquestioned face of the NBA
>Kawhi is great but equal to Duncan because Spurs are small franchise
>Davis truly is the next KG, because Pelicans will go no where
>KD went to the wrong place no matter where he went or if he stays and blames ownership
>PG13 gets an MVP and people call him next MJ (see KD)
>Harden is the shittiest player with the best stats of all time
>KAT and Wiggins are like 2012 durant and westbrook
>Westbrook begins to get stacking injuries, and made useless
>Kyrie (see Westbrook)
>Klay leaves GSW and leads the celtics to near glory in the east
>Draymond does it the absolute madman, he averages a triple double

anyone have anyother predicitons
>>
>Kristapz Porzingis is the next Dirk Nowitzki after the Knicks finally trade everything but him away to build the right way. They win 1 NBA champ on a fluke run that cements him into the HOF.
>After seeing KP's Knicks succeed, Melo promptly commits suicide.
>>
I really do believe Kawhi will win MVP, DPOY and Finals MVP one year. He's still only 25
>>
>>66332480
steph is already the face of the NBA
one more year like this and it'll be unquestioned, especially if he beats lelbron in the finals again
what happens to my boy john wall in this scenario?
>>
>>66332672
John Wall will remain in NBA purgatory until he leaves the Wizards and joins up with the Spurs and gets himself a few rings (alternate reality, he goes to Pelicans and never gets a ring)
>>
How can Steph be the face of the NBA in six years with that career ending injury on the way?
>>
>>66332697
you're thinking of Westbrook
>>
>Kobe's 10-day comeback in 2019 is still laughed about to this day
>>
>Kyle Lowry gets really fat
>>
File: 1456458044731.gif (2 MB, 198x195) Image search: [Google]
1456458044731.gif
2 MB, 198x195
>>66332750
>10-day
>not a $80mil 1+1 yr contract with player option
>>
>>66332775
he actually got trim after being really fat, I don't think he'll revert

plus in 6 years he'll be pretty old
>>
>>66332480
is it just me or his baby fucking ugly and disgusting?

it's like a replacement for his personality.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.