[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IndyCar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: indycar.jpg (187 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
indycar.jpg
187 KB, 800x533
first time on /sp/, do you guys care about IndyCar at all?

Juan Pablo Montoya won the first round in St. Petersburg with a broken steering wheel, pretty impressive.

Alexander Rossi ran his first IndyCar race and managed to finish 12th and not crash, not bad for a rookie.

Connor Daly and Simon Pagenaud had impressive drives as well.

Marco Andretti however... crashed twice. the curse is real.

SCHEDULE:
Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg WON by Juan Pablo Montoya

Apr 2
Phoenix Grand Prix

Apr 17
Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach

Apr 24
Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama

May 14
Angie's List Grand Prix of Indianapolis

May 29
Indianapolis 500

Jun 4
Chevrolet Dual in Detroit Race 1

Jun 5
Chevrolet Dual in Detroit Race 2

Jun 11
Firestone 600

Jun 26
Road America Grand Prix

Jul 10
Iowa Corn 300

Jul 17
Honda Indy Toronto

Jul 31
Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio

Aug 21
ABC Supply 500

Sep 4
Grand Prix of Boston

Sep 18
GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma
>>
Defending champion Will Power was out with a possible concussion received in qualifying. He was replaced by Oriol Servia at St Petebut will be back at Phoenix
>>
No Indy fans here???
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAawa_4DRo

full race at St. Petersburg there, it's easy to find full IndyCar races on youtube, unlike F1. (damn you Bernie Ecclestone) the races are usually uploaded within days of the live broadcast

indycar.com
>>
pls respond -_-

don't let American open wheel racing die
>>
>>66331122
THESE QUADRUPLE DUBS COMPEL YOU
>>
>Phoenix Grand Prix
aka, we couldn't find a sponsor

Where is the course drawn up?
>>
>>66331122

It died 20 fucking years ago. NASCAR is following the same path now, with Brian France being the Tony George.
>>
>>66330108

I miss Absolutely Karam.
>>
i watch the indy 500 every year with my dad and absolutely love it (though it's not the same without jim nabors ;_;7 ), but that's the only race i car about (in any racing league)
>>
>>66331811
>drawn up

what do you mean by this
>>
>>66331929
Where in Phoenix is it?
>>
>>66331929
>>66332013
Oh shit, never mind, I didn't realize it was at the NASCAR oval
>>
Glad Hinch is back, even if he didn't have the best of luck at St. Pete.
>>
>>66330345
Indy resident here, I would gladly watch the 500 if THE FUCKING SPEEDWAY DIDN'T HAVE IT ON TAPE DELAY AND ALL THE STREAMS I FIND WEREN'T DOGSHIT!!! REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Glad they are going back to Phoenix. Hope Hinchcliffe and Daly have good years.
>>
>>66330108
>Alexander Rossi ran his first IndyCar race and managed to finish 12th
lel, and some in /F1/ thought he should have kept his seat at Manor
>>
>>66332417

The Television coverage of Indy is shit. I wish the series would just sell online subscriptions. I wouldn't have cable if they did, and weird hours for F1.
>>
So what's the over-under on whether or not Boston will actually happen?
>>
>>66332437
Relative to his actual preformance during the weekend, he did great for his first race. Qualified only like 8 tenths down. Race he was in the points for most of it. Indycar is one of the most competitive series out there, shit is hard.
>>
boners
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.