[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This still sucks when you think about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 493715997.jpg (1 MB, 3222x1983) Image search: [Google]
493715997.jpg
1 MB, 3222x1983
This still sucks when you think about it.
>>
Its fucking sad really. Will Atleti ever get a better opportunity?
>>
>>66329271
It really does
>>
Get over it fucking betas
>>
>>66329271

No.

t. R.Madrid
>>
Atleti and Dortmund should have won their final, Buyern, Halal Madrid and Fifarcelona are cancer to football
>>
File: tippin.jpg (13 KB, 336x340) Image search: [Google]
tippin.jpg
13 KB, 336x340
>They even sold the player who gave them the CL title for you to cringe
>>
>>66329271
>>66329416
>>66329425
>Not having men covering the posts when it's the 88th minute

>>66329599
Dortmund was refballed against Bayern, Atletico lost because they were unlucky
>>
>>66329599
PSG is the best football club ever created.
>>
>>66329748
>Not having men covering the posts when it's the 88th minute
That's not a mistake. Some teams defend corners in a zonal system that doesn't utilise men on the post. It's always pointed out when the team concedes because of that but you don't really see how many times a goal is prevented by having extra men in the box instead of at the posts.

That's simply the way they defended corners (and defended them exceptionally well) and it was the best way for them to defend this one, regardless of how late in the game it was.
>>
>>66329271

patetico
>>
best moment in cl history

fuck that reddit tier meme team
>>
>>66330524
I hope this happens to man city Vs PSG
DAVID LUIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Unbelievable
Would be best moment in CL history
>>
>>66329271

It's all in the game, though. It ain't over until it's over, you feel me?
>>
>>66330524
t. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
that´s football, some you win some you lose
>>
>>66329271
I lost $100 because of this
>>
>>66330559
I doubt it will be much of a game over two legs. PSG should handle this comfortably by 2-3 goals deficit.
>>
>>66330649
THEY SAY THIERRY WHAT IS THE BEST LEAGUE
THATS LIFE
THATS LIFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OdFyJ2_xhM&list=LLY8ecvfVXBhQJXKtnGkc8IQ&index=5
>>
>>66329271
It was a good night.
>>
File: Ron-2.jpg (157 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Ron-2.jpg
157 KB, 1368x1026
>>66330524
Only RM fans would say that. Everyone else in the world fucking hated that moment. It was the bad guys winning.
And, as the cherry on top, it gave us the most pathetic and cringe worthy image I saw on a football pitch in a long time: the fag (absolutely invisible throughout the whole match) taking off the shirt to show his body as he desesperately flexed it, to scream his goal... a penalty... at minute 120 of 120... for a 4-1
(FUN FACT: He didn't even went to celebrate with Marcelo when he scored the 3-1 minutes earlier; the goal that actually cemented La Décima)
>>
Im not saying they didnt deserve to win, but it shouldnt have been against Atletico. Same as Buyern-BVB. In 100 years the fans will be still mocking at the other ones they lost. And theres nothing you can do to change that.
>>
>>66330914
this!
>>
>>66329271
felt bad man

i mean atletico are thugs, but real mad is one of the worst clubs in the world.
>>
>>66329271
last time i did coke tbqh
>>
>>66330914
Like you give a shit how he celebrated

You only hate it because he's a happy gay man proud and secure about his body image
>>
Muh backpost coverage
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.