[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Los Angeles Lakers are investigating allegations tha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
>The Los Angeles Lakers are investigating allegations that two of their players sexually harassed two women Sunday night in Hollywood. One of the women is Alexis Jones, an activist trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harassment, sexual abuse and domestic violence.

>The two involved players were Lakers guards Nick Young and Jordan Clarkson

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15037175/nick-young-jordan-clarkson-los-angeles-lakers-accused-sexually-harassing-two-women?sf22932851=1
>>
Obviously they're taking the fall for Kobe
>>
What a surprise, professional victim handler becomes a victim to legitimise her character
>>
This is viral marketing BTW, the girl said she was gonna post on 4chan
>>
Since when is making a gesture at a red light sexual harassment
>>
>the nonprofit I AM THAT GIRL

>a program called 'ProtectHer'

I wonder how many anti-sexual harassment/that guy looked at me for more than 3 consecutive seconds/assault organizations there are in the US. Like five thousand? More?
organizations there
>>
7kt time to do your magic
>>
>"She was super rattled. That's the truth. It scared her," Jones said. "We were in a small car, and they were in a big Jeep, and it was a bunch of big dudes. They're leaning out of the car and making vulgar, sexual gestures. My mom was really shocked. That immediately turned into sobbing."

White girl problems, hope her life gets ruined when these prove baseless.
>>
>>66328768
What does the relative size of their vehicles have to do with anything? Serious question. I'm puzzled as to why this was even mentioned.
>>
>>66328796
They're black dudes in a Jeep, of course white suburbanite would get scared.
>>
lol @ swaggy p intimidating anyone
>>
File: IMG_20151019_163644.jpg (19 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151019_163644.jpg
19 KB, 300x256
>>66328854
>>
>an activist trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harassment, sexual abuse and domestic violence.
>victim of sexual harassment
NO AGENDA HERE NO SIR
>>
>>66328699
>dindu nuffin advocate faked being black
I bet you this white woman is actually a hispanic male
>>
>>66328768
THAT induces tears?
Americans are so weak
>>
>>66328918
Yea. Questioning their reasoning does too.
>>
File: koberapemugshot.jpg (16 KB, 430x422) Image search: [Google]
koberapemugshot.jpg
16 KB, 430x422
based Kobe teaching the young guys all he knows
>>
>>66329038

sup tumblreddit
>>
>>66329038
18+ kid
>>
>>66329038
You forgot.
>black activists attacking white "victims" for trying to have black men lynched like in the good ol' days
>>
this is sketchy as fuck. i try not to be misc or /po/-tier but then shit like this happens. an "activist" SJW who was literally trying to get her company to link up with the NBA for monetary/notoriety reasons somehow got into a catcalling/harassment situation with multiple nba players. what a coincidence

it's too bad the lakers' PR guy john black already apologized on behalf of the organization to the girl. i hope nick and jordan are defiant(assuming they didn't do anything wrong.) if they just take the "plea bargain" route and say sorry for something they didn't do with no evidence (muh victim blaming!!) it's gonna suck.
>>
>>66329196

see /nba/ general

Swaggy posted two things which he deleted, one which basicall said "its scary how people can take a picture and make up lies"

i wasn't able to cap that one but got the other oen
>>
File: 1454956561389.jpg (29 KB, 294x297) Image search: [Google]
1454956561389.jpg
29 KB, 294x297
>>66328676
>One of the women is Alexis Jones, an activist trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harassment, sexual abuse and domestic violence.
>>
>>66329219
>>66329302

someone posted this:

>"This sounds really fishy to me especially it looks like she has vested interest. Plus, it looks like she's been following Jordan Clarkson and D'Angelo for quite sometime now in Instagram. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the new ones you follow in Instagram are listed at the top and both were listed somewhere in the middle."

literally OJ-tier circumstantial evidence of this bitch making this up, then you include swaggy's tweet which undoubtedly his agent or lakers' pr made him delete? wow. i hope nick and jordan don't get fucked. it's too late for their reputation though, sadly, at least it wasn't like a physical assault like roethlisberger or something
>>
>>66329196
Hello red.dit!
>>
https://twitter.com/shahanLA/status/712098322945679361

WOWWWWWWWW

this bitch trying to turn her road rage into some publicity
>>
so...

>Lakers players cut them off in traffic
>women flip them off, which is universally understood to mean "fuck you"
>Lakers players probably said something to the effect of "suck my dick"

or am I not understanding something?
>>
>>66328693
Underrated
>>
>faggy pee
>>
This bitch is about to get btfo
>>
It's just unreal how, at least here in the States, we have crafted a society where there are people who literally feel "attacked" if someone says something that remotely offends them.

These female "anti cat-calling" movements are always started by super hot girls that literally have no other problems in the world because being an attractive female is actually the most priveldged class in this society (create instagram, post pics of you in a bikini, profit) OR by these modern feminists that look like they just crawled out of Hot Topic that never get laid and thus are overcompensating by joining these so-called movements.

I actually dated a very hot girl a few years ago. The only reason I had a chance is because I'm not too bad looking and she had a kid (the latter is the biggest reason). She had just gotten divorced and knew me from high school so we clicked and dated for about 4 months. In that time period, it was amazing the shit I saw. The bitch came home one day and said a cop had pulled her over because she was A. Texting and driving B. Going 15+ in a residential and C. RAN A FUCKING STOP SIGN....know what he does? He gives her three warning and his FUCKING PHONE NUMBER in case she ever "needed help". She thought this behavior by him was completely normal. This is the bubble hot girls live in. She actually helped open my eyes to how jaded and dumb hot girls are. I haven't been with a girl like her since, but I'd only want to get with a girl like her to fuck. They just expect way too much when all they have to offer is looks that will fade when they hit 30.
>>
things that didn't happen
>>
File: CeKHVF8UUAAsAJW.jpg-large.jpg (399 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
CeKHVF8UUAAsAJW.jpg-large.jpg
399 KB, 1024x1820
Young is considering a lawsuit against her, apparently.

And good old Gilbert does his detective work.
>>
>>66334881
>she had a kid

wew lad
>>
>>66328676
Why does that look like lindor on the left
>>
What the fuck are they going to do? Suspend them for yelling at someone? This is so goddamn stupid and ridiculous.
>>
I truly cant wait until society collapses and people like this are left to fend themselves or get literally raped into oblivion.

I'm guessing 20 years at the absolute MAX before shit gets really wild.
>>
>>66328676
>One of the women is Alexis Jones, an activist trying to drag athletes into court in order to get a fat payday

Fixed.
>>
I'm so glad these guys are going to prison for raping a 75 year old woman.
>>
>>66336297

This.

You just KNOW Gloria Allred is going to be representing Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4d5lSvJZMw
>>
>>66334881
Tap it and scrap it.
>>
>One of the women is Alexis Jones, an activist trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harassment, sexual abuse and domestic violence.

wow what a coincidence that she's the one who ends up being sexually harassed
>>
>>66335022

people will ignore/make fun of gilbert for this because of his bad grammar/spelling and his history of "misogyny" even though he makes perfectly smart points here
>>
The more women are allowed to influence society, the overwhelmingly worse it gets.
FACT
>>
>>66336640
Around blacks...
>>

I actually laughed out loud hard. This world has become a fucking parody of itself
>>
File: pols maninifesto.png (146 KB, 455x629) Image search: [Google]
pols maninifesto.png
146 KB, 455x629
>>66329302
100% alex jones in a dress trying to expose martians living in the US
>>
>>66328676
> The = Los (spanish)
>"The" "Los Angeles Lakers" = The The Angeles lakers

baka
>>
>>66328693
SAVAGE
LMAO

W
>>
>women being women

they never stop complaining. Always the victim. Always over exaggerate everything

Fuck American Women in 2016.
>>
>>66346301
>los angeles isn't the name of a city
>>
Of course it's Swaggy P who's involved in this.
>>
>>66336658
Nicks lawyer won't make fun of him
>>
>>66346301
the los angeles angels of anahiem
>>
>>66346320
This society will collapse in our lifetimes
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.