[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Messi played for Real Madrid while Ronaldo for Barca?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: jej.jpg (42 KB, 772x369) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
42 KB, 772x369
What if Messi played for Real Madrid while Ronaldo for Barca?
>>
Cristi doesn't look good in stripes tßh
>>
christiano would become a system babby

thank god he went to madrid
>>
Messi looks like an angel
>>
>>66323466
>What if Messi played for Real Madrid while Ronaldo for Barca?
Real Madrid would be better than they are and Barcelona would be worse than they are.
>>
File: 1458079892050s.jpg (3 KB, 124x118) Image search: [Google]
1458079892050s.jpg
3 KB, 124x118
>>66323466
Roncero would be having Messi's babies instead of Ronaldo.
>>
Ronaldo did play for Barcelona.
>>
File: ronaldocover.jpg (88 KB, 600x793) Image search: [Google]
ronaldocover.jpg
88 KB, 600x793
>"Don't write about Cristiano, don't try to describe Cristiano. Just watch Cristiano." - Pep Guardiola

kek
>>
Real would have 14 or 15 CLs
>>
>>66323976
This
>>
Cristiano hates passing, so I guess it would be like hell for him to play in Barcelona
>>
>>66324115
Refs favor Barcelona, not Messi
>>
>>66323466
Messi would score just about the same AND make the Bales, Higuaíns, Benzemas, Di Marías, etc score twice what they score/d.
OTOH, Barca's scoring would be up to CR almost exclusively as a poacher -kinda like Suarez- because he lacks the football IQ to integrate in a quick passing system (he does, don't start fucking crying). And, lacking Messi in the build up play, Barca's scoring numbers would take a hit when facing decent and relevant opposition and not cannon fodder.

The amount of 1vsGK assists Messi creates only for Ney or Suarez to waste them is ridiculous. The latest CL and Liga matches being the perfect example. I couldn't believe it. I love Suarez, but holy shit he's lucky to have Messi feeding him as he does. Not every FW gets to miss 6 chances before scoring on the 7th...

If you like my blog, please subscribe
>>
The power that is msn wouldn't exist uf you replace messi with ronaldo because he's to selfish for that. And on the other hand messi would have never gotten the opportunity at madrid and end up at espanyol or something.
>>
>>66325139
When was the last time Barcelona won because of the ref?

>>66325469
>football IQ
love this meme
>>
>>66325493
It's just a way to sum up in one word certain qualities like vision, fast and efficient decision making in terms of short and long passing, through balls, knowing when to assist instead of trying to finish everything, always... etc.
>>
BBM would be the GOAT trio and everyone would be talking about how Bale and Benzema are top 5 of all time
>>
>>66325786
>>66324115
these two are right
>>
>>66323984
You wrote that backwards. Messi is the overrated system babby while Cristiano is the elite player
>>
>>66325493
Last year when Neymar made a hilariously awful dive on a yellow against Bayern in the semi finals in a 0-0 game

20 seconds later Barcelona scores their first
>>
>>66325786
Benzema is an incredible and very underrated player though. Definitely a top 3 striker in the world.

If I was Luis Enrique and I could choose which one player to suspend for El Clasico I'd choose Benzema, he just gives their attack a completely new dimension.
>>
>>66325844
Oh I know, he's a.major part of why Cristiano scores, which is why he should go to prison over Valbuena
>>
>>66326106
Kek
>>
>>66325821
You should do stand up!
>>
>>66325833

bayern won so much because of ref luck they deserve to lose championsleague because of wrong refball.
>>
messiwinslol
>>
>>66326902
POO
>>
>>66325833
>it's a conspiracy because the foreign team I bandwagon lost their focus crying to the ref
bandwagon tinfoil autist
>>
Ronaldo would have twice as many penalty goals
>>
>>66325821
we've been through this before, messi is not a system-babby. he's THE system
>>
why ronaldo hates benites?
>>
Then Barca would never have won anything and real mad would have won everything

What kind of question is that
>>
messi will be sold to some shit club like arsenal cause hes too ugly and autistic
>>
>>66325821
>PENALDO
>>
>>66326902
DESIGNATED
>>
>>66335355
They have Modric though.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.