[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MODS you need to limit soccer to 1 thread or have a dedicate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-08-44-07.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-08-44-07.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
MODS you need to limit soccer to 1 thread or have a dedicated soccer board. This is ridiculous, every other thread is soccer.

ANYWAYS...How about that aggie win?!

https://youtu.be/DNGmD6FcQdY
>>
College basketball isn't a sport, it's a form of slavery that happens once a year

With all the commercial appeal of the games, all the advertising and sponsors, shouldn't the kids get a cut? People aren't watching for the McDonalds ads and Charles Barkley, they're watching to see a bunch of unpaid blacks work their ass off.
>>
>>66322624
>form of slavery

If slavery involves free tuition, being worshiped by my classmates, and banging hot college chicks on a regular basis, then sign me up.
>>
>>66322435
Mad
>>
>Watching kids play shit tier basketball
No thanks
>>
>>66322624
> they're watching to see a bunch of unpaid blacks work their ass off.

You have GOT to be black. Typical victim and o-pression card. Take your fairy tail bs to /lgbt. Looks like 2 white and a black in the picture striving for the next level. Sometimes you have to struggle to see the promise land (ie. Intern)
>>
>>66322649
A good portion of the kids are walkons, and are barely noticed by their classmates. Plus they're working for hours at practice for the whole year so it's not like they're getting the most out of the education, most of them just have tutors do all the work for them, they leave school just as dumb with a degree in communications.

Do you think you could be a STEM major and get a good engineering job when on top of all your homework and everything you had to practice for 2-3 hours a day and go around the country to play basketball on any day of the week 4-5 months a year
>>
>>66322672
I'm not black, I'm just aware of the world and I think about what I'm watching beyond it's fun to watch jumpshots because as an unathletic white guy I can do that. People watch for the flair, most white players just do jumpshots
>>
ITT: murriniggers
>>
>>66322682
>he fell for the STEM meme
>>
>>66322624
I'm watching for Charles Barkley...
>>
>>66322769
But you can watch Charles Barkley every week on NBA coverage
>>
>>66322963
Not during March Madness...
>>
>>66322435
>it's an Anon complains about sports on a sports board

You don't belong here, Tyrone.
>>
>>66322435
WHOOP!

t.u. loses, and the Aggies BTHO the meme magic!

For once, it's a great Monday to be alive!
>>
fuck off this place was hell during NFL season
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.