[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: just.jpg (358 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
358 KB, 2048x1536
How fucked is he?
>>
he certainly cant go back to being a pundit, no ones gonna take him seriously after getting continuously embarrassed for 6 months
>>
>brings the thrill of relegation battle to Valencia
>criticized for it
>>
Pretty fucked.

Although Valencia were shit before he got there.
>>
>>66321559
How this guy is still in charge is beyond me, apparently they expect one brother in the wreckage that is ValenCIA
>>
>>66321650
But six-points-above-relegation shit?
>>
>>66321700

they were 5 points off CL

valencias problems certainly dont begin or end with neville but hes just made them that much worse
>>
>here's a good idea, let's bring in a manager with little to no experience, what could go wrong
>>
>>66321598

It was a calculated gamble

The aim was to perhaps do OK or get lucky at Valencia, then take over at Man Utd
>>
>>66321737
Yeah Man U ain't touching that shit with a ten foot pole now
>>
Hes done. Wont get any pundit job, and certainly no one will hire him as a manager. Also his player legacy just got ruined
>>
>>66321721
Not to mention he doesn't know the language or culture
>>
>>66321721
>b-b-b-b-b-but he had a tablet and criticised others and shit
>>
Balenthia is the one that got fucked.
>>
English "Managers"
>>
Most famous for being Beckham's sidekick
>>
>>66321598
Not true. You can be a great pundit but a bad manager.
>>
>>66321559
Proper fucked. Long may it continue.
>>
>>66321830

two of the greatest managers in the history of football were english
>>
>>66322478
The only "good" "English" manager was Sir Alex Ferguson
>>
>>66322443

he was a good pundit and can still be, im saying that his credibility has been severely damaged
>>
>>66321598
It was absolutely crazy the amount of people who called Neville a tactical genius because of his work as a pundit.

Just goes to show how stupid and ignorant people are about the sport they watch every fucking week.
>>
>>66321744
no. the press cycle is fast and things get forgotten quick. Look at Moyes, he was an utter joke after what happened but now people have started to forget about it there have been a few threads on /sp/ talking about how what happened to him was unfair and questioning when he will be back in the PL
>>
>>66322504
His credibility as a manager in Spain, yes. Not his credibility as a pundit.
>>
File: memetti.jpg (68 KB, 738x415) Image search: [Google]
memetti.jpg
68 KB, 738x415
>leave Neville to me.
>>
>>66322578
Only absolute morons take pundits seriously anyway. They're no different compared to the judges on masterchef or American idol. Glorified entertainers.
>>
>>66322497
Clough
>>
Can imagine Benitez going back there after he fails to inject life into Newcastle.
>>
>>66321650

Nuno qualified them to the CL and left the team 5 points behind the 4th qualified in Primera DivisiĆ³n. Of those 8 wins out of 30 games played by now, all of them belong to Nuno's Valencia games early in the season.

Neville managed to crash Valencia out of the CL, out of the EL, out of the Copa del Rey and now right into the fight to avoid relegation.

10/10.

The one to blame is the retarded singaporean CEO though.
>>
>>66322994

how long until lim vete ya
>>
>>66323090

Valencians are pretty cucked, so not sure about that.
>>
>>66322572
No, people are "defending" Moyes because Van Gaal has been worse in every regard, yet he wasn't unceremoniously sacked. People ragged on Moyes for hoofing it up to Felliani but its literally what Van Gaal has resorted to time and time again.
>>
I think that he knew the risk of accepting this job.

I was still a bad decision tho
>>
Isn't he "friends" with the Club owner?

Seems to be the only reason why he would let Gary JUST his club up so much.
>>
>>66323209
Manchester United fans actually believe this.
Kek
>>
>>66323335

Yes.
>>
>>66322497

Brian Clough and Bob Paisley.

Now let me see if I can think of any decent Argie managers, hmmmmm.....errrr.......struggling a bit here lads...
>>
>>66323496

0/10 shit bait
>>
>>66323496

both of those english managers are better than any spanish or south american manager ever
>>
File: lucesgoat.jpg (139 KB, 580x400) Image search: [Google]
lucesgoat.jpg
139 KB, 580x400
>>66323496
t-tata martino amirite argies?

even romania has great managers yo shit
>>
>>66321559
I hope he relegates Valencia, they deserve it with their scummy 3rd party agent shit.
>>
>>66323209
ok so you are literally agreeing with my point. idiot
>>
>>66323496
Simeone and Pochetino are good managers tbf
>>
>>66321559
He'll be the next Forest manager and he'll get them relegated.

Couldn't ask for any more in our Champions League winning season.
>>
>>66323496
>Saying this when an argie is 2nd in the eplel with fucking spuds
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.