[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This has to have been the single worst end-game performance I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: logo.png (383 KB, 1384x951) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
383 KB, 1384x951
This has to have been the single worst end-game performance I have ever seen, any game, any level. I have never seen a team choke that badly.
The opponent was fucking DEAD, their fans were leaving the building. The announcers were showering them with praise for another win and continuing their streak.

AND THEN IN LIKE 3 IRL MINUTES THEY GIVE UP 14 POINTS

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCK.
>>
>>66319373
Aggies t.b.h.
>>
Fuck, I thought they were going to be this year's Cinderella team, but instead they just collapsed in probably the most incredible fashion I've ever seen live.

It's a pumpkin.
>>
File: mjfoxkilledmeme.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mjfoxkilledmeme.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>66319373
Michael J Fox gave Billy Kennedy all his energy

Gig em
>>
Probably the only time I've seen a larger comeback was when Tracy McGrady scored something like 15 points in 45 seconds to win the Rockets a game years ago
>>
>>66319455
>tfw when you are a Houston born Aggie

It was like deja vu
>>
>>66319432
parkinsons magic >>>>>>>>>> meme magic
>>
>>66319507
We definitely found that out tonight

What sort of magic will OU bring to the table?
>>
>>66319519
probably the carribean voodoo shit with hield
>>
File: 7cxAupX.png (257 KB, 481x345) Image search: [Google]
7cxAupX.png
257 KB, 481x345
>>66319455
>>
COLLAPSE
O
L
L
A
P
S
E
>>
god bless and gig em
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.