[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There will never be another Shaq Why even live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 976x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 976x726
>There will never be another Shaq

Why even live?
>>
>mfw dwight's entire goal in life is not to be another shaq
>is following the exact same career path except a really shitty version of it
>now admits to cheating his entire career
>>
>>66311118
>lol I've done it the whole time what's the big deal guys?
What an idiot.
I get so mad when I see "Dwight back to Orlando" """rumors""" or suggestions.
>>
I honestly don't think there will be another man born with his size, power and agility.

An absolute freak of nature.
>>
>>66312643
Even if there was, which there is, they're going to toss pig skin. Shaqilliqus killed them all. Shaqilliqus killed the big man in basketball.
>>
>>66316119
The Warriors killed the center position
>>
File: qi2r5cwgejjl.jpg (55 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
qi2r5cwgejjl.jpg
55 KB, 594x396
>mfw Hakeem completely shat on Shaq
>mfw plebs can't even play the "not in his prime yet" card because he was very well in his fucking prime after multiple years in the NBA
>>
i hate basketball players too lazy to practice free throws
>>
File: humpty2.jpg (20 KB, 199x300) Image search: [Google]
humpty2.jpg
20 KB, 199x300
>>66316255
> I rate free throws
>>
File: 1453243137255.jpg (30 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1453243137255.jpg
30 KB, 400x302
>>66316290
>i miss FTs
>>
>>66315998
There's an autistic kid that I know who loves basketball. I couldn't care less about the sport as a whole, but it's fun to watch. Every week when I see him he always gives me the update on how whatever team he's bandwagoning is beating the Cavs ("my" team. I couldn't care less but I'm from Cleveland). I don't want to pick on him too much because I'm not a cunt and he's a nice enough kid, but he got to a point of obnoxious that warranted I do something. So now whenever I see him I regale to him about how Shaq is the best player of all time. He'll the plenty of players who he thinks are better, anyone from MJ, to Scottie Pippin, Dr. J, Steph Currey. The only player I will accept is close the the skill level of the legendary Shaq is "Barles Charkley". I will refuse to acknowledge that there is a player named Charles Barkley. It's gotten to the point where if you even mention Shaq around him he yells at you that he's not the best player of time. Last week he flipped and said, "Anon, Shaquille O'Neill is not the best player of all time!!" And I said, "Of course, that's Shaq" and remained adamant that they're not the same person. Idgaf about who the best basketball player is, but my weekly argument defending Shaq to this kid has become something that I look forward to.
>>
File: 1453786127845.gif (1 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
1453786127845.gif
1 MB, 375x283
>>66316220
To be fair, Prime Hakeem was literally unguardable. The series against the Spurs the year The Admiral won MVP, jesus.
>>
File: boner13.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
boner13.png
20 KB, 235x235
>>66316525
and win rings
>>
>>66316220
>le shaq was bad in the 95 finals meme
He averaged 28/13/6 on .600 shooting and with 2.5 blocks
>>
>>66316712
This. Hakeem was the best of his era. He was Shaw before Shaw except smoother.
>>
>>66316760
And even he admits Hakeem shit on him in the Finals. Ain't no shame in getting schooled by the greatest post player to ever play the game.
>>
shaq wasnt really that good
>>
>>66316962
Hakeem was better, no question about it. But people often act like Shaq was Lecrab vs Mavs tier in that series
>>
>>66317046
Only the casuals who see the Rockets swept the series and shittalk. I mean hell, if Nick Anderson doesn't go full choke the series goes at least 6 games.

Shaq did average 5.5 Turnovers per game though, but yeah what else can you ask for from a 22 year old going up against the GOAT?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.