[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the ultimate debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: rashford kane.jpg (37 KB, 306x424) Image search: [Google]
rashford kane.jpg
37 KB, 306x424
the ultimate debate
>>
Vardy

He will make England great again
>>
Have a front 3 of Vardy - Kane - Rashford

Liquid football desu
>>
>>66306406
rashford is 4 years younger so him
>>
>>66306438
Honestly mate, I don't even remember a time when your NT wasn't propped up as hot shit and ended up being liquid shit. Why do you fail so much, it never seems to be the quality of the team.
>>
>>66306533
Shit management. Players think they're more important than the team because >muh PL wages
>>
Obviously Kane is superior right now.

The real question is who partners Kane upfront at the Euros? Vardy or Rashford?

For me, I'd be tempted to go for Rashford, his skill and pace will trouble defences
>>
They are equal right now but Kane has peaked and Rashford is still going to improve loads more.

>>66306761

Vardy obviously. Vardy is better than Kane.
>>
>>66306761
>thinking one of Vardy or Kane will not be sacrificed for Rooney
>>
>>66306761
Rashford. Vardy won't even make it past the first lot of Japanese tourists at the airport departure lounge.
>>
>>66306761
Sturridge.
>>
Memeshford is this season's Januzaj, Wilson, Macheda, etc.
United just hasn't had a successful youth product since the Beckham generation. The likes of O'Shea and Fletcher were squad players.
>>
>>66306533
maybe it's more that England never had half+ of their first team playing for the same club for the team bonding? When United was dominating the league, did England really have 5 or more United players in their first 11?
>>
>>66307057

lmao
>>
File: welbz.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
welbz.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>66307057
>implying Danny Welbeck isn't elite
>>
>>66306761
rooney will partner kane but if woy actually wants to win some games hed be wise to partner him with sturridge
>>
>>66307088

That was an intentional miss, to lure Watford into a false sense of security.

Of course the frog fool Wenger didn't understand it and went into defense mode
>>
>>66306438
>implying it won't be Rooney with Welbeck and Sturridge on the wings
>he doesn't know the tales of Woy
>>
>>66307129
I thought woy played 4-4-2
>>
Vardy and Sturridge would make the best partnership.
>>
>>66306533
It's similar to how Tiger Woods instantly went shit after his affair. The "english" media (mostly owned by foreigners) have the players scared shitless of about their wife shagging, granny shagging, fighting, drinking, smoking, etc. and just want to GTFO back to their clubs ASAP.
>>
File: 1446989869409.png (74 KB, 226x219) Image search: [Google]
1446989869409.png
74 KB, 226x219
Oh look, another pacey black english player!
>>
>>66307057
Uh.. Januzaj is still on track to be the GOAT. Literally more impressive than Messi was at the same age. Definitely more impressive than C. Ronaldo and he's still a better prospect than the likes of Pogba. Probably the hottest young talent in the world.

Wilson is still literally a kid and nobody knows how he'll turn out yet.

Macheda is literally THE ONLY example of a player bursting onto the scene, doing well in one game then fading away into obscurity.

>etc
Yeah, like who you fucking retard?
>>
>>66307309
>this delusional manure fag
You think I remember every fucking failed man utd academy member? Ok, I also remember Cleverley, Evans, Morrison, Pogba.
Have fun getting pounded 2+ times per year by Pep.
>>
Martial - Rashford - Lingard

Will this be the eventual successor to MSN?
>>
>>66307500
If Martial turns good enough he'll be poached by Barca/Madrid yes.
>>
>>66307452
>Cleverley, Evans, Morrison, Pogba.
You're such a spastic.

Cleverley was a full International.
Evans was a full International and at one point (2009) was the best CB on the planet.
Morrison was a troubled kid who despite his obvious talent couldn't stop being an idiot so he was let go, good decision.
Pogba is a full International, a world class CM and even makes 'world 11s' on /sp/

>You think I remember every fucking failed man utd academy member
You literally can't name anyone. Not even one.

Failure does not equate to not being good enough for United. They are an elite football club you fucking mong. There's only a handful of players that will EVER be good enough for them.

'Faulures' for United usually go on to be successful at other clubs (Welbeck, Cleverley, Campbell, Shawcross, Pique, Rossi, Forlan, di Maria, Tevez, Chicharito et al)
>>
>>66307500
Lingard is clearly shit.
>>
>>66307589
>jonny evans being the best cb in the northwest of england nevermind the world
enjoying this bait desu
>>
>>66307695
>re-writing history

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/apr/21/jonny-evans-best-defender-alex-ferguson

Fucktard.

Just google 'Evans best defender' and read any of the first 10 results. Countless different opinions all saying the same thing.
>>
>>66307589

I'm a United fan but Cleverley is literally Wilshere tier. A manlet with enough skill to be good at youth level but too small for the big guys.
>>
>>66307695
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1544535-jonny-evans-why-man-utd-man-is-the-most-underrated-central-defender-in-europe

not a manure fag but evans was pretty clutch for about 1 season

far better than puyol, ramos, godin, hummels, t.silva and the rest of the shit that gets talked about today as being 'world class' anyway
>>
>>66307739
Yes, a random internet article has convinced me that jonny 'wasn't me I swear' evans was one of the premier centre backs of world football
>>
just go full nigger already, why are you still pretending
>>
>>66307778

Godin is genuinely great though, the rest of those are memes.
>>
>>66307589
Pique rejected us, Tevez rejected us, Di Maria was GOAT before us, and after, and we wasted Chicharitos talent. We wasted Pogba. you say it like we built those players.

>Evans THE best CB in the world in 2009

>There's only a handful of players that will EVER be good enough for them

Im a utd fan but youre fucking delusional
>>
>>66307057

Rashford dragged United out of an embarrassing Europa exit, scored a brace against Arsenal ending their title hopes and just won the Derby putting United back in top 4 fight

Wilson scored a couple of goals against hull and Southampton in nothing games

Why the comparisons?
>>
>>66308039
Or you know, you could have just watched a few games during the period.

Of course, you were probably about 10 years old in 2009. Didn't make much sense back then, did it?
>>
>>66308183
Literally nothing you said was true. Including the part about being a United fan.

Consider suicide if this is what you spend all your time doing.
>>
File: 1453560349509.jpg (745 KB, 2679x2104) Image search: [Google]
1453560349509.jpg
745 KB, 2679x2104
>>66308668
>>66308728
>>
>>66308840
when did footballers start spending more time on social media and on promotional meme videos than on training?
>>
I remember people hyping Danilo after his transfer was confirmed.

What a shitcunt
>>
Who's going to come second in the Euros? We all know who's going to win, but whos runner up?
>>
>>66307088

>Get paid thousands of pounds every week
>Can't strike the ball with his left foot

s.mh 2bh
>>
Hart
Clyne Jones Smalling Gibbs
Henderson Carrick
Milner Lallana Sterling
Rooney

th-thanks, Woy
>>
>>66309334
If that's the team that's starts the first game I'm supporting Iceland
>>
>>66306533
It's just the English way. The combined pessimistic defeatist weak mentality of an entire nation is constantly creeping into the minds of the English players. The hype only persists when football is not being played.

As soon as the players step on the pitch the entire nation instantly starts waiting.. waiting for their players to choke. Why is it that the English seem to struggle so much with penalties? It's because the minute the ball is placed on the spot all of England is expecting a miss.

There's no way for that weak cuck mentality not to affect the players. They can't escape it. It's completely infiltrated the culture.
>>
>>66309670
Good post
>>
>>66307057
>Memeshford

Pretty forced nickname desu senpai... doesn't quite roll off the tongue.
>>
But Marcus Rashford is the best young English striker since Michael Owen won the Ballon d'Or.
>>
>>66309670
this is a good post but you couldn't help use the word cuck could you? americans are fucking obsessed with cuckoldry, it's like a sickness.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.