[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The great debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 636x382
The great debate
>>
They could be a GOAT striker partnership. Shame Woy is gonna drop Vardy in favour of Rooney.
>>
>>66302364

Kane has now had 2 good seasons compared to Vardy's 1, and he's younger

No debate required, Kane is objectively better
>>
>>66302364
But Rashford is better than both these hacks
>>
Who's more overrated?
>>
>>66302576
Agree. Racists.
>>
>>66302576
literally who?
>>
>>66302722
The future GOAT that will lead the glorious England team to multiple successful qualifying campaigns for major competitions
>>
>>66302496
Thats why you need a foreign manager who has balls to give the finger to sponsors and media. Rooney is shit. He shouldnt even be called up period.
>>
>>66302364
how many assists does Vardy have?
>>
>>66302496
Nothing infuriates me more than woy
>>
>>66302820
Neither should Walcott
>>
>>66302496
Vardy and Kane are actually Brits. Rooney is an irish traveler.
>>
>>66302862
>walcott
>stepping up in big games
he shits bricks in big games.
>>
>>66302364
Anyone else getting slightly excited for the Euros?
I'm by no means optimistic for England's chances cause we'll inevitably fuck it up, but with English players actually playing quite well this season combined with Hodgson looking to be putting players in based on merit and youth rather than name for a change i'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe England might do alright.

>mfw england go out at the group stages again
>>
>>66302949
I'm excited to see that French side desu
>>
>>66302949
>Roy won't play the usual suspects
England will crash and burn as usual. Rooney could be the worst player in England from now to the start of the Euros and he would still be guaranteed not only to start but captain England
>>
>>66302949
You would be right but Woy is your coach and he will choose the players based on popularity not on cohesion or who is good now.
>>
>>66302820

Never mind a foreign manager, anyone who isn't Woy will do
>>
File: 52MLgQZ.gif (655 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
52MLgQZ.gif
655 KB, 500x281
>>66302977
>mfw England vs France in the final
>>
I think Englel will surprise us and do okay this year.
Of course they won't win the thing,but I never really thought England had this much of a good team,especially since Germany 2006.
But,we should not forget that >woy is the head coach.
>>
>>66303016
Rooney could score nothing but own goals and United relegated but Woy would still pick him because of sponsorship deals to sell those kits for shekels.
>>
>>66303016
100% this.

He ONLY picks on name value. Otherwise how do you explain Milner, Rooney etc etc.
>>
>>66302977
This also desu senpai

>>66303016
no pls no

>>66303028
I used to think the same but with the picks he's made for the friendlies it's looking like it could be different? I mean, the 'big' name English players have been shit this year and people are calling for others to be picked. We all want players picked on merit and not on fucking names.
>>
>>66303033
You need a motivator who is the manager and a number 2 guy who is the actual tactician and who chooses the players. 'arry or Fat Sam would be good English blokes.
>>
"putting in a shift" is the justification for too many shit players in England's NT.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.