[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when if we had a cure for hypothyroidism Ronald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: goat of goats.jpg (246 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
goat of goats.jpg
246 KB, 1680x945
>that feel when if we had a cure for hypothyroidism Ronald would be the undisputed GOAT
>>
>he fell for the hypothyroidism meme
All he did was eat, drink nigger-tier beer and fuck trannies with the millions he made with endorsements.
>0 CL
>>
>>66297178
>real disease
>a meme

never change brazil.
>>
File: ronaldo1.jpg (69 KB, 490x453) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo1.jpg
69 KB, 490x453
the REAL ronaldo reporting in
>>
File: that flag this anything.gif (376 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
that flag this anything.gif
376 KB, 342x342
>>66297224
>my mom is sedentary and has hypothyroidism
>she is not as fat as ronaldo nor taking drugs

>checks the flag
>>
File: tip tip.jpg (49 KB, 466x463) Image search: [Google]
tip tip.jpg
49 KB, 466x463
>ranking fatnaldo
>>
>>66297227

>0 (zero) World Cups
>>
>hypothyroidism breakes ACL
>>
>>66297178
>>66297227
>>66297270
Clearly too young to have seen el Fenomeno play
>>
>rolling in the billions
>ded is le ded
>muh bidonville

Could be worse, see Adriano

Also Ronaldo was Patoed*

*A Patoification happens whenever you take a slender agile speedy player to /fit/ and you turn it into a muscle-bound retard compromising his speed for good, and worst case scenario blowing his legs up
>>
Ronaldo's problem was roiding in Netherlands. He fucked up his knees doing that
>>
>>66297154

I thought his injury problems were what shortened his career, not getting fat. Wasn't there an issue with his ankles or something?
>>
>>66297289
is patoification name after a person?
>>
>>66297446
>who is Alexandre Pato
Do you even watch footy?
>>
>>66297461
dont blame me for forgetting about pato bruh

i totally forgot he even existed.

i hope he does well in chelsea.
>>
He's such a weird case desu. Played really really well for the clubs, underachieved. Played overwhelmingly for the country, overachieved.

I'll always remember him for Barcelona and Inter time, also WC 2002, but looking back he wasn't that good in the WC itself. Not as good as he was in the club for sure
>>
>>66297991
underwhelmingly*
>>
File: duck bone.jpg (6 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
duck bone.jpg
6 KB, 192x263
>>66297178
holy shit this sounds like the perfect life
>>
>>66297154
But we do have 100% effective treatment for hypothyroidism, so go fuck yourself
>>
>>66297178
>Fuck trannies
Tired of your shit trying to bring down my Brazilian idols Brazil, post pics or didn't happen
>>
>>66297154

It was the 3 torn ACL's before the age of 25 that killed his chances of being the GOAT. Weight problems were a result of this because he hated training due to the pain he had to endure in his knees every day.
>>
>>66301329
http://noticias.terra.com.br/brasil/noticias/0,,OI2859604-EI5030,00-Travesti+Ronaldo+sabia+que+estava+com+homossexual.html
http://extra.globo.com/noticias/rio/ronaldo-fenomeno-acusado-de-nao-pagar-programa-travesti-502277.html
>>
>>66297154
The knee injury he had was fucking deadly. It's the same that killed Falcao and Ronaldo suffered two of those in his prime years.
>>
>>66301497
Brazil shouldn't have such tasty looking trannies then
>>
>>66297248
no, your eddy gordo ass of a mother ate too much beijinhos and drank too much condensed milk and then saw the ronaldo report and said she had the same shit to prevent niggas to call her out for being a fat whore like how niggas that bleach their skin claim they have michael jackson's disease, you can't fool me favela cunt
>>
He was great even if fat + exploding knees, best player i ever seen.

Who cares he never won a UCL?No one thinks Neymar is better than him, and Neymar won a CL.

Bosingwa has 2 UCL titles, who cares really
>>
File: andria-albertine[1].jpg (40 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
andria-albertine[1].jpg
40 KB, 600x425
>>66301559
>this
>tasty

lol bro, would rather fuck a old crazy lady
>>
>tfw my Mum is hypo
>>
>>66301814
why do brazilians love trannies so much?
>>
>>66297178
>fucks trannies

This is why newspapers are cancer. If you'd read the story you would know that he turned them away once he found out they were male. But people just read the headline 'Ronaldo caught with tranny hookers!' and that's enough for them.
>>
Eddy Gordo is the real GOAT
>>
he was probably making too much easy money from Nike commercials, so he didn't care that much about his perfomance on the field. Same shit for Ronaldinho.

hyperthireodism is a meme.

>>66301814
he didn't fuck "her" you retard, stop spreading lies
the whole argument is that he didn't want to pay her because he didn't fuck her, and she wanted to get paid because despite not making her job, she was still brought to the other part of the city and could be attending other clients. Go watch her full testemony video, not once she claims to have fucked him or blown his dick.
>>
>>66301953
>Thinking even for a second that this
>>66301814 is a woman
He deserved it.
>>
Cristiano Ronaldo has a far better goalscoring record than Fat Ronaldo

and CR is a winger not even a striker

how is Ronaldo considered better?

>muh national team

yeah he played on one of the best brazilian teams of all time while Ronaldo played with Varela
>>
>>66302532
>comparing stats from 15-20 years ago with todays mollycoddled era

and lol at the winger/striker shit. Cristiano is a forward with complete attacking freedom. He can't play CF because he's shit at it, he's a pace babby who needs space to run into.
>>
>>66302532
If you didn't see Ronaldo playing at the time don't reply your baby opinions in these threads, ok?
>>
>>66302631
>mollycoddled era

are you forgetting the calibre of teammates Ronaldo had??

Figo, Zidane, Beckham delivering crosses, Roberto Carlos etc....
>>
>>66302747

That was post-injury Ronaldo. And he shared the goals with Raul and didn't take penalties. He also didn't have the 'me me me' autistic mentality Cristiano has.
>>
>>66302747
this is how you can tell someone really hasn't watched the matches back then. Ronaldo wasn't playing a pure striker in RM. That task was offered to Raul, he was the main goalscoring machine and the team was FAIRLY built around delivering to him the ball. But yeah, whatever fits your narrative better.
In RM Ronaldo started being a playmaker more often than a striker.

Beckham is a meme by the way.
>>
>>66302532
Fat Ronaldo literally nearly got his legs broke every game he played in esp in the Italian league players these days don't have to deal with that shit
>>
>nostalgiafags think the quality of football was better in the mid to later 90's than it is today

pro tip: it's better now. not just the top teams but all the teams across the board.

there's more money in the leagues , better understanding of sport science and nutrition making better athletes etc.

Ronaldo playing in this era wouldn't be as prolific
>>
>>66302854
People who haven't seen him play have this idea that Ronaldo was some kind of immobile center-forward.
In reality he would often go back to the midfield, support colleagues, dribble near the half-way line, execute one-twos to destibilize the defence.
I think he did that a lot until 2004.
>>
>>66302991
>that flag
>this thread
stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>66303100
>i cant refute his point so ill just make fun of his flag
>>
>>66303123
You're not making any sense. If pre-injury Ronaldo played in this era he'd have the same benefits players have these days.
>>
>>66302991

He be way more prolific if anything. The 80s/90s were the most defensive era in football history. Several rule changes had to be made because people became frustrated with how low scoring and negative the game had become.

Also the Barca and Inter team he played in at his peak were dogshit compared to todays super clubs. Put him as the main CF in current Barca or Real and he'd easily be scoring 60+ a season.
>>
>it's Canada makes an idiot out of himself episode

I hate reruns
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.