[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do delusional football fans think that athleticism isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: nike-football-federation-kits-4.jpg (137 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
nike-football-federation-kits-4.jpg
137 KB, 1024x683
Why do delusional football fans think that athleticism isn't a big factor in football when the following teams consist of black players :

>canada
>france
>colombia
>brazil
>ecuador
>honduras
>panama
>cuba
the list goes on and on.
>>
Because while the niggers are playing footy, white men are busy studying and doing something with their lives.
>>
>>66296997
And getting paid significantly less
>>
>>66296997
yeah im sure there are more non niggers playing football than niggers especially when niggers are a minority in all those countries except maybe brazil
>>
Why are black people so shit at football? Is it an intelligence thing?
>>
>>66296990
Why is there two Martials in that picture
>>
>>66296990
because none of those teams are good
>>
>>66297011
>1/300 of the niggers in footy become professionals
>out of those few, just another small fraction go to teams where they will be paid more than a $1000/mo; when they get paid at all
t. worked on a car factory where dozens of former amateur players are employed, and very few of them are suicidal and depressed because their youth was wasted

>>66297021
That's because the poor in yurop are """"""white"""""". If the poor in brazil were the white, you'd see a lot of whites playing on Hue NT.
>>
>>66296990

because black players work harder than white players in those countries

it's really that simple desu
>>
>>66297053
England is the same as well
>>
>>66297064
Harold Kane and James Vardy are definitely not black
>>
>>66297082
but welbeck, walcott and ox are
>>
>>66297109
literally none of them would even make the bench
>>
>>66297117
except welbeck and walcott are in the squad as well as sterling and barkley
>>
File: KoloToure.jpg (39 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
KoloToure.jpg
39 KB, 500x479
>>66297082
>>66297117
>Walker
>Bertrand
>Smalling
>Clyne
>Sterling
>Alli
>Walcott
>Welbeck
>Sturridge
Muh english team so white look Vardy and Rooney
Funny maymay John
>>
>>66297064
But english is shit tier like france.
>>
File: 6364823_700b.jpg (56 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
6364823_700b.jpg
56 KB, 480x720
can someone add the france nt in here with griezmann as the poor whitey
>>
>>66297244
half those players aren't even in the first team
>>
>>66297244
what a bunch of useless fucks
>>
You know the romans used to think sports people and entertainers like these were the lowest of the low and I still believe in this so let the black folk play ball.
>>
>>66297382
These names are from the team your NT coach made for your 2 future matches, get your facts straight
>>
France is basically Africa FC, FIFA should require that your grandparents were born in the country to represent the NT, and stop faggots like Costa that was born and raised in Brazil from changing nationalities.
>>
>>66297499
3 of them came from French Antilles, who have been french since the XVII century. Your former-colony aka "country" started to exist around the XIX century.
>>
>>66297635
Don't be made at me, if your country can't produce any decent players for the NT is not my fault.
>>
File: Raise Hand_Yona.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Raise Hand_Yona.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>66296997
Actually I am busy watching anime.

>inb4 >italy >white
>>
>>66297727
im not "made" at you, just trying to teach you basic history, french conquered and raped the antilles, just like the spanish conquered and raped your ancestors.
>>
>>66297455
they're not in the first team you dullard
>>
>>66297499
so you'd have a bunch of guys playing for teams they've never even lived in? or would you rather they dont' qualify for any team?
>>
>>66297793
My ancestors were Italian/Spanish tough.
I thing you are the one in need of history lessons my dear Abdul.
>>
>>66297861
think* goddam phone
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.