[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 2009 the internet couldn't shut up about how Gonzaga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: domantas-sabonis-67314350.jpg (101 KB, 900x735) Image search: [Google]
domantas-sabonis-67314350.jpg
101 KB, 900x735
After 2009 the internet couldn't shut up about how Gonzaga was one-and-done-U after we got upset.

Now:
>made round of 32 for 8 straight years (only Kansas has matched)
>streak of 18 straight tournaments kept alive despite the perfect storm of threats to it (Izzo's only been doing this for 1 more season)
>first school to make 4 sweet sixteens as a double-digit seed
>it's an off year and now we have to beat a 10 seed or a 15 seed to make the elite eight again
>we have two burger boys coming in and can replace Wiltjer with a 7 footer recruit who has made 34 of his last 45 3 pointers (75.5%)

I was so sure the Zags would finally miss the tournament and now I couldn't feel better about my /sp/ situation
>>
>>66292077
>internet couldn't shut up about

bro i'm from spokane literally nobody outside of this city gives a fuck

relax
>>
>>66292077
Oh forgot to add:

>Last time we were knocked out of the tournament in the first game it took some guy having to drop 40 points, 30 points in the second half to barely come back
>The guy's name was Steph Curry and he's so good one bad game creates 20 /sp/ threads
>>
>>66292077
>Still playing in a shit conference because you don't have the academics to get into pac 12
if colorado and arizona state can do it, so can you
>>
>>66292195
>don't have the academics to get into the pac 12
It's not a big enough school to afford football, academics doesn't even come into it

bro I graduated from arizona state it's quite a bit worse than gonzaga
>>
>>66292195
Pretty sure academics has nothing to do with it. Gonzaga being a tiny ass school like 1/5th the size of any pac 12 school, and no football team for TV dollars might have more to do with it.
>>
>>66292936
Gonzaga will always be a March madness annual maymay until they actually win
>>
gonzaga is the closest one to me so I homer them
>>
>>66292136
Spokane here.

This is true. Even if you're at a bar during a game, half the people don't give a shit one way or the other.
>>
>>66293165

>not bandwagoning leaf players
>>
>>66294907
>liking leaf players

lmao canada is the land of faggots I cheer against it in every sport
>>
File: datammo.jpg (4 KB, 156x157) Image search: [Google]
datammo.jpg
4 KB, 156x157
stop it guys. this is not the best Gonzaga team of all time, but it is one of the most based Gonzaga teams of all time

if Kevin Pangos was a Junior this year instead of out of college, this NCAA tournament would be game over

Spokane champs
>>
Never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v291HXGKIU
>>
GO ZAGS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.