[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> $1,400,200 to kick a ball around 90mins per week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
wtf i hate life now
>>
>>66278914

there's a difference between a pro doing it rather than you, let alone someone regarded as the best.
>>
>>66286816
Doesn't change the fact that he's still getting paid to simply kick a ball around.
>>
He's extremely talented at kicking the ball around though, so much so that people all over the world will pay money to watch him do it and support him in doing it. It's justified that he's paid a lot to do it.
>>
>>66290001
He only gets paid that much because he makes the team a shit load of money. If not many people watched soccer then he'd get paid less.
>>
Yea but his skill set is once a generation.
>>
>>66278914

>i will forget all those players that never make it to a professional league and now they are selling groceries, stealing liquor stores, dealing drugs or being janitors just to survive
>>
>Argentinians hate Messi more than Americans

Weird meme
>>
firstly, he prob averages about 110 mins per week taking mid week games into account

secondly, why on earth would anyone get paid that much to kick a ball around? Are you a cretin? Messi's football wins his club hundreds of millions in prize money, his brand earns more than that in shirt sales etc

he's not paid to kick a fucking football you moron
>>
>>66290001
No he gets paid that much to make the company that hired him even more money. The kicking bit in the middle is largely irrelevant.
>>
File: 1457461637722.png (83 KB, 276x198) Image search: [Google]
1457461637722.png
83 KB, 276x198
>>66278914
Adidas viral market Messi by helicopter to Hackney Marshes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjkXS-uCjgc

This may explain some financial realities.
>>
>>66278914

>to kick a ball around

I mean give the guy a bit of credit man.
He also rolls around in the grass and eats pizza de queso. Not so easy now huh?
>>
>>66290590

Why would Americans hate Messi?
>>
>>66290439
Yeah, aint nobody going to get away this doping this easily ever again.
>>
>>66290590

80% of Americans don't even know who Messi is.
>>
>>66296964
because they suck Penaldo's dick
>muh athlete
>>
>>66290001
you sound like one of those low test betas that hate sports because you cant play or comprehend it

>durr it's just people running around with a ball what's even the point?
>I can do that I just dont want to
>>
>>66290001
If it's that easy, you do it.

Oh wait it's not.

You're mentally retarded. It's like saying "All lawyers do is read books and argue, how dare they get paid 100k a year?"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.