[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Basketball sucks so bad now days. The best players are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
College Basketball sucks so bad now days. The best players are gone within a year, the people who stick around are terrible. So hard to watch. Its like a little league baseball game. Balls flying everywhere...sloppy passing. Terrible pacing. How do people think this is better than the NBA?
>>
It's still less rigged.
>>
its not and fuck the ncaa
>>
college sports have always been shit
>>
>>66276365
and i forgot to add: GET OFF MY LAWN
>>
>>66276365
> Balls flying everywhere...sloppy passing. Terrible pacing. How do people think this is better than the NBA?

You just described the NBA. Just add flopping and it's spot on.
>>
>>66276365
Maybe they should start paying their players to encourage them to stick around?
>>
>>66279887
If there's one reason I can't get into the NBA its because of how easy it is to foul. The bit of push and shove you see in college ball is much better
>>
It's ok, OP. One March Madness passes everyone will go back to ignoring college basketball just like they always do.

The only people who watch college ball are college kids whose team is good at the time. Actual fans of basketball follow the NBA.
>>
>>66279919
FWIW, if the NBA starts paying D-League players a reasonable salary, which I expect to happen after the next CBA, then the college game will hopefully be fucked, doubly so with players like Mudiay blazing a trail by going to the CBA
>>
>>66279919
OI VEY! That would spoil the spirit of the NCAA being an amateur institution where education comes first!

Now ignore the gorillions of dollars we're making!
>>
>>66279942
Have you ever been to a college basketball game? Most games, 90% of the crowd is old people unless you're at a Duke home game or something like that.
>>
>>66279992
If the NCAA gave a shit about amateurism, they would make a rule so coaches have to be academic staff and can only be paid like academic staff.

But they won't. Because coaches are white.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.