[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NASCAR Kylewinslol Series @ California
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10
Who cares
>>
>>66274594

Good question.
>>
Is Bubba/Blaney the best broship since Earnhardt/Bonnett?
>>
>>66274594
stream?
>>
>Treatmyclot

dog bless ameriga :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: davemoody.jpg (213 KB, 521x720) Image search: [Google]
davemoody.jpg
213 KB, 521x720
You guys ready to see all these young drivers get the learning experience of a lifetime out there today? The fans here at the track are privileged to see such a show!
>>
>pressuring the drivers to slurp their cup dominators
>>
>>66275010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juCntHFvXDs
>>
After about 9 years, Fox actually did a story on how maybe the Cup drivers are bad for the series, and Kenny Wallace had the stones to say something that was almost good
>>
Aaaaand we're done here.
>>
>>66275010
>Earnhardt/Bonnett
>tfw they both died at Daytona
>>
>6 laps
>3rd to 1+ second lead
gg
>>
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY NO BUMPING
>>
It's really weird to think that Blaney is a Buschwhacker now.
>>
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GET NEW TIRES EVERY TEN LAPS?
>>
what channel
>>
>>66275756
FS1

That was probably some of the best 10 laps of racing I have seen in a coons age
>>
>>66275282

This image could work just as well with MW desu
>>
>>66275673
Cup rookies you could argue have some right to it, and Blaney hasn't had a full-time ride half of his seasons because Penske is a muh owner's championship fag
>>
>Anyone in charge of pitting around field fillers
>>
File: 1373.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1373.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>Hurrvick BTFO by Todd Peck
>>
The fuck was Gosselin thinking?
>>
Could Kyle have looked more bored in pre-race talking about winning 4 in a row?
>>
hahahah Harvick is self destructing
>>
>>66275905
yeah guys can't say enough about the nos energy crew, can't say enough about this toyota horsepower
>>
>>66275972
*gets out of car, bows, raises arms weakly with a shit eating grin as one person yells woo in the background*
>>
Why is that Gibbs and penske are the only teams that really seem to give a shit about driver development? I mean Chase is a flash in the pan, and Dillon isn't going to amount to anything but mediocrity, the only elite driver in the last set of rookies is Larson and hes only being held back by >ganassi
>>
File: 1401548731303.jpg (18 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1401548731303.jpg
18 KB, 200x195
>>66276033

>that feel when Tony wanted Larson to replace him but Larson's contract got in the way so he had to hire Lint instead
>Ganassi wrapping his drivers up so they can run 12th forever
>>
>>66276033
You don't need to develop drivers anymore. If you've made it far enough to be noticed, you've already got a ton of money behind you. Owners don't bother to do the work when these days, it just doesn't matter.

>The drivers the past few years in the lower levels that have been "Roush Development Drivers" paid to be in the program
>>
>>66276118
Kyle Busch wanted him for Gibbs but the stable filled up with erik jones and suarez. It was going to be KBMs return to xfinity/nationwide. Ganassi only signed him because he wanted another open wheel guy that would run 24 hours of dayton under contract.
>>
>>66276033
>thinks Gibbs and Penske actually care about developing drivers
Their development programs have killed a lot of careers so they can chase owner's championships

>Chase is a flash in the pan
Now you're just being ridiculous
>>
>>66276231
Are you fucking serious? Chase was only supported in nationwide by superior equipment, the same is starting to happen in cup. Fucking Erik Jones is better than chase dude.
>>
>>66276276
>implying Erik Jones hasn't been in the best equipment in the field his entire career
>>
>>66276276
That's why Chase has won at every level so far, already outrunning Kahne in Cup, and beat Cup drivers for several of his Xfinity wins? Meanwhile Erik Jones is in shitty mediocre equipment somehow? Jones has better equipment than Chase has ever had
>>
>>66276276
>Erik Jones Better than Chase
>Debatable.
>>
>>66276395
Choose one faggot.
>>
>>66276456
Chase all day Beat cuppies on a weekly basis in Nationwide.
>>
Chase is unlikeable
>>
>>66276486
Chase is based
>>
>>66276519
Chase is ok, his father is unlikeable >>66276486
>>
>>66276519
only if youre a girl
>>
>Commercial caution
>Blacked
>>
>>66276486
>>66276519
>>66276543

chase is a bigot that support donald trump
>>
File: lel.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>66276740
Fuck off carl
>>
any acestream link to see the busch cup?
>>
>what are you doing kyle?
>I'm burying you
>but kyle, I'm alive! I'm alive kyle!
>shhhhh you'll wake the neighbors
>>
>>66276769

I don't get this fresh new meme
>>
In n out confirmed best burger
>>
>>66276932

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGxi3MF9Wo
>>
>>66277031

"YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" is funnier desu
>>
What is the purpose of watching this if the same dumb faggot wins every week?
>>
>>66277159
Its not a fucking requirement to watch this you fucking idiot, if you dont like it then leave.
>>
>>66277159
works for F1
>>
>tfw no packing robot waifu
>>
>>66277231
Shut up faggot I watch and I am allowed to make critique of it. How about you go shit in a street somewhere.
>>
>>66277409
I'm a real american that got sent here for work dumbass, how many poos do you know that watch nascar? Oh thats right you havent even been out the country.
>>
File: 1350628735865.png (114 KB, 418x440) Image search: [Google]
1350628735865.png
114 KB, 418x440
haven't even checked the channel at all...assume Kyle is winning and the other JGR cars are behind him?

no reason to even watch this shit anymore desu.
>>
>>66277497
Well you got me there friendo. But it's a country of 1 billion people, there is bound to be 1 street shitter that likes NASCAR.
>>
>>66277159
I mostly watch to see what Sieg, Shepherd and Clements do. But there's always the small chance something happens to Kyle
>>
>>66277649
Blaney and Larson have been in the mix actually. But right now it's Shrub and Jones 1-2
>>66277497
What kind of job?
>>
>>66277862
Top secret loo technology that will make indians have to poo in actuall loos.

Naw, I'm just helping a Hostel do its startup before fire season starts in the States
>>
"Are cup drivers good for the series, yes or no?"
"Well this is a good race."
>>
>>66276486

He's a fucking race car driver, not a children's television host.

>>6627674
>not a democrat supporter = bigot

Too many useful idiots in this nation.
>>
Blaney's spotter shitting it up.
>>
just rename it the kylewinslol series
>>
Did anybody else first read the sponsor of the race as "eatmyclot.com"?
>>
lol wat
>>
>KYLEL IN CHARGE OF TIRES
>>
Ultra gay
>>
File: 1456604350819.jpg (93 KB, 726x726) Image search: [Google]
1456604350819.jpg
93 KB, 726x726
>ALL THIS SPAGHETTI
>>
holeeeeee shit
>>
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>cup driver wins lol
>>
One (1) lap of interesting racing
>>
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK KYLE FUCK KYLE LMAO LMAO

>>
AHAHAHA GET FUCKED KYLE
>>
File: 1456638506466.jpg (58 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
1456638506466.jpg
58 KB, 400x292
KYLEL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

GIBBS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>MUH 4-PEAT
>MUH STATS
>MUH CHAMPIONSHIP*
>>
File: 1426688781961.png (147 KB, 283x273) Image search: [Google]
1426688781961.png
147 KB, 283x273
>yfw Kyle made the last lap pass for the lead with a flat tire and you thought he was going to win anyway
>>
>CUPDRIVERWINSLOL

>CUPDRIVERWINSLOL
>CUPDRIVERWINSLOL

>CUPDRIVERWINSLOL

>CUPDRIVERWINSLOL
>>
>leaving your car in a fire
>>
>that radio chatter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>dillonwinslol
>Kyle BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1500x1100
LMAO BITCH KYLE CRYING LIKE USUAL
>>
KYLEL MAD AS FUCK
MUH NEW AND IMPROVED MATURE CHAMPION
>>
>>66278757

whatd they say?
>>
>>66278801

Something something debris all over the track and no caution something something fixing races something something motherfucker
>>
treatmythot
>>
>Trying to wreck a racecar passing you cleanly while you're wrecked with 3 tires

Such great sportsmanship, Kyle!
>>
Anybody screenshot Austin flipping off Kyle on the slowmo replay?
>>
>Kyle declines interview in the media center
what a piece of shit
>>
>>66279278

I'm starting to like Autism
>>
>>66274594
Oh man, Wise is in thi- oh, start and park...
For Carl Long...Figures.
>>
>>66276740
aand your a faggot, so opinion discarded.
>>
>>66277086
That guy has a name too. "Aids Skrillex". Already made in to kym lmao
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.