[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Given that, with all the new TV money, teams like Leicester,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshots_2016-03-19-19-20-19.png (140 KB, 336x984) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-03-19-19-20-19.png
140 KB, 336x984
Given that, with all the new TV money, teams like Leicester, Bournemouth, Swansea, Watford and Palace have all performed well at the expense of traditionally Premiership teams like Aston Villa and Newcastle, and we're likely to have Burnley and Brighton in the prem next season: what lower league teams with a lack of premiership pedigree would you like to see perform in the top flight (and [spoiler] possibly stay there [/spoiler])?

Personally I'd love to see Bristol City and Sheffield Wednesday get promoted, or to have Nottingham Forest back at the top
>>
MK Dons

The quintessential English club.
>>
Sheffield Wednesday, Nottingham Forest and Leeds
>>
>there is unironically a team named Sheffield Wednesday
And this is why nobody takes your """"sport"""" seriously
>>
nottingham again would be cool, also leeds. but that's not happening.
>>
>>66274310
Rotherham, just for all the >rape bants.
>>
>>66274310
Burton Albion
>>
Brighton desu
>>
QPR
Leeds
Millwall

more Cunt teams and less pussy ass teams like Swansea and Southampton.
>>
>>66279257

>QPR relegated in 2013 and in 2015
>Leeds scum
>Millwall scum

I hope you are using a proxy.
>>
>>66279147
But, seriously, Burton Albion would be hilarious. They're a fucking tiny club with a stadium capacity of 7000. Them getting into the Championship is an achievement up there with Leicester's season.
>>
>>66276790
Mate its because they played on Wednesdays so they could play cricket at the weekend. Sorry your country has no history or distinct culture.
>>
>>66279399
Ipurua tbqh
>>
>>66279519
Half of La Liga is utter shit, though, due to the lack of anything resembling financial parity.
>>
I want Reading back in the top flight please. Can we be in instead of West Brom please?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.