[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a friendly reminder that HERTHA Berlin is a project funded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: new logo.jpg (49 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
new logo.jpg
49 KB, 656x369
This is a friendly reminder that HERTHA Berlin is a project funded by Qatar Airways/Fly Emirates to make Berlin an attractive tourist destination again.
The club has been shit for years, and the cities tourism is getting worse by the year because of its reputation and immigration issues, look at their games, it's obvious.
Trainers don't make players better magically, this is a doping project by the DfB and Sheikhs in one of the big oil countries.
Within the next two years Berlin tourism will bloom, FLY EMIRATES will be their main sponsor and they will sell combination tickets with a flight to Berlin.
The DfB is allowing this and pitched in money for the refs, since having another big club in Germany would fill their pockets.

Just look at what happened to Paris Saint-Germain, the logo is reworked and the little tradition they had got worse.
>>
>>66272406
>muh evil sheikhs ruining football with money
sure buddy
>>
>>66272482
don't you have some Airtricity league to watch
>>
>>66272545
why would i watch that crap
>>
on a serious note though QSI didnt invest in PSG to make Paris a better tourist destination, Paris is already the most visited city in the world so i think your comparison doesnt really hold up. PSG was a sound investment for QSI because of the fact that Paris is a major international city that lacked a really strong football team. By making PSG into a huge team they knew they already had a huge fanbase, the massive city of Paris. Berlin is already a pretty attractive tourist destination as well. If a qatari or emirati or whatever person were to invest in Hertha, I feel like it would be a pretty good idea personally, as Berlin is a huge international city, in Germany, a nation that really cares about football.
>>
File: teaser_trikot_2013.jpg (32 KB, 570x345) Image search: [Google]
teaser_trikot_2013.jpg
32 KB, 570x345
>tfw your favorite DDR team has been taken over by the Islamic Republic of Tropical Islands
>>
How the fuck are Hertha so high up this season though?
>>
>>66273209
good defense, excellent conversion rate, schalke and leverkusen spilling spaghetti
>>
>>66273366
Would they be Germany's Lester if it weren't for Bayern and Dortmund? Most of them are literal whos and I can only remember Ibisevic and Weiser in there.
>>
>>66273584
no
>>
>>66274176

You mean 'yes'
>>
Its a shame to see whats happening to you guys, you'd rather erase your cultural identity than be called a racist
>>
>>66277637
>Two teams literally owned by Red Bull and City Football Group
>Miami team literally owned by Qatar.
Pls.
>>
>>66272406
>Trainers don't make players better

except good managers do so
>>
>german team with two norwegians does well
>they're doping
please no
>>
>>66272482

>muh gubmint listenin' in to my phone calls

sure buddy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.