[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE GREAT DEBATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: B3C_QjVCIAAe9I_.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B3C_QjVCIAAe9I_.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
For me, there's no debate.

It's Cristiano.

Champions Leagues by Fat Ron
0 (ZERO)
Premiership League Titles by Fat Ron
0 (ZERO)

No fucking contest.

Also individual stats. Check these out.

Goals scored while playing in a top league
>Fat Ron
>C Ron
336 (and that's only SO FAR, that could increase by as much as 100-150 goals before he retires)

It's absolutely not a contest at all. No idea why you even made this thread. Anyone saying FatRon needs to see a psychologist because they are having trouble with delusion.

Yeah we get it, you grew up in the 90s, yeah we understand he was the big thing back then, yeah we realise that when you were growing up back then those were the best years of your miserable lives and you won't get them back again and everything that you liked back then was the GREATEST EVER such as the Nintendo 64, Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and Saved By The Bell.

But please, with the greatest respect, FUCK OFF.

Saying FatRon > C.Ron is like saying that Messi is worse than someone like Batistuta, Cantona or Zola. That's how retarded it is. It's fucking bonkers.

We all loved the 90s, but let's not live in the past in a bubble of delusion. You can say you ENJOYED FatRon more, but please don't try to claim that he was objectively better in any way to C. Ronaldo in terms of technical ability, physicality, motivation or skill. He just wasn't.
>>
yep gotta go with C Ron
>>
File: how not to samefag.png (191 KB, 1252x623) Image search: [Google]
how not to samefag.png
191 KB, 1252x623
>>
>>66271533
lel
>>
TSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66271533
What are you trying to point out? That your date is wrong?

It's 19 / 3/ 20 16
>>
>>66271533
Fucking gottem.
>>66271583
Nice fucking damage control faggot as of the time I reply to this shit thread there were 3 posters. You and the Dutch/Peruvian bros
>>
>>66271664
I've posted once ITT. Not even the same guy you replied to. This is my second post.

Nice retardation, Americuck.
>>
>>66271468
>It's absolutely not a contest at all. No idea why you even made this thread
Who are you talking to? You're the one who made this thread.

Also Ronaldo was a better player. Scoring more goals and winning a few more trophies doesn't make you a better player.

Saying that Cristiano > Ronaldo is like saying Gerd Muller > Johann Cruyff
>>
World Cup(s) by TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU
0 (zero)
>>
>>66271715
Too bad anyone can check the posters count you pale faced cunt fucking off yourself
>>
>blatant samefagging
Let me help you out dear friend. Next time disconnect from wifi and post from your smartphone.
>>
>not counting Serie A as a top league

Top b8 m8
>>
File: 796.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>
File: Snapchat-5596305102899061857.jpg (444 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5596305102899061857.jpg
444 KB, 1080x1920
>>66271533
>>
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Do you actually expect me to counter your well thought out argument with logistical reasoning and facts? YOU'RE A FUCKING AMERICAN
>>
>CR7 Fanboys this desperate.
Messi about to win his 3rd Treble and back to back CLs. Must be hard times.
>>
>>66271743
Sorry, this was copypasta from another thread and I forgot to take out that bit.
>>
>>66272151
Messi > C Ronaldo

But C. Ronaldo still >>>>>>>>>>> Fat Ronaldo
>>
File: 1438623523967.jpg (24 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1438623523967.jpg
24 KB, 576x432
>>66272151
>bringing up team accomplishments when individual players are being discussed
>>
>>66272252
Literally my point.

>Champions Leagues by Fat Ron
>0 (ZERO)
>Premiership League Titles by Fat Ron
>0 (ZERO)
>>
>>66271468
R9 is so fucking fat
>>
>>66271533

Lol

"""Great""" Britain beaten the fuck out!
>>
>>66271533
pathetic
>>
>>66271900
Not to mention 90s Serie A.
>>
Prime R9 easy
>>
>>66272311
>>66272331
>>66271984
>>66271866
>>66271533

OP uses capital letters at the start of sentences, that guy uses all lower case. Learn to detect samefag, retards.

Also, the first two posts were agreeing with the same idea so even if it was samefag (it isn't) why is this such a big deal to you?
>>
This is a le epic bait thread but I unironically agree.
It's just some WC matches he played well with one of the best team ever.
He also was a part of the most stacked Madrid side and failed miserably. Against Messi's Barca and Bayern he would fail even harder.
>>
>>66272452
>he fell for the galacticos meme

They were a team of great individuals, not a great team. Especially not after the 02/03 season when they got rid of Hierro and Makelele.

>It's just some WC matches he played well with one of the best team ever.

It wasn't one of the best teams ever though, not even close. When Ronaldo was out injured Brazil barely even qualified for that world cup. He was always the main star for Brazil. Also 2 of his 3 WPOTY awards were won based on his form in club football.
>>
hey fuckboy i have extended flag script installed stop samefagging your own thread you pathetic cunt
>>
Ronaldo: 15 world cup goals
fag ronaldo: 3 goals (in 3 WCs, one each WC LOL)

I hate how newer generation think current players are better than older player, like those faggots who says Pele isn't the goat.
>>
>>66272921
>WC
Who cares?

It's a casual summer tournament for women and children.
>>
>>66272860
>he fell for the galacticos meme
I said they were the most stacked team which is true.
>It wasn't one of the best teams ever though
It definitely was, at least one of Brazil's best sides. Just compare the talent of the players one by one with more recent Brazil and Portugal. There is not even a contest.

Just to be clear I don't care about Fagnaldo and I don't rate him that much. But I rate nostalgia-baby TRUE RONALDO™ even less.
>>
>>66272978
shut the fuck up Pajeet
>>
>>66272978
most players
>>
>>66273008
>Just to be clear I don't care about Fagnaldo and I don't rate him that much. But I rate nostalgia-baby TRUE RONALDO™ even less.
This.

I dislike C. Ron and I loved nostalgia babby (back in the 90s) but come on. Get real.

C Ron is miles ahead.

He has like HALF the goals. He's HALF the player.
>>
>>66273034
>>66273131
But he's right, you can't claim to be the better player just because you performed better in a 7 game tournament that's held once every 4 years
>>
>>66273131
Most players would rather win the EPL than the World Cup
>>
>>66273165
exactly, what if you suffered a dip in form or were exhausted from the season of REAL football?

or an injury?

absolute bollocks, a players worth is determined over their bests seasons and career

Rooney is arguably better than Fat Ron. C. Ronaldo is DEFINITELY better.
>>
>>66273008
>I said they were the most stacked team which is true.
They weren't though. They had no defensive stability.
>It definitely was, at least one of Brazil's best sides. Just compare the talent of the players one by one with more recent Brazil and Portugal. There is not even a contest.
Since you're most likely an underage faggot, you won't know that before the tournament started nobody gave Brazil a chance, even Brazilians had written them off. Especially after Scolari decided to leave out Romario and take Ronaldo, who had been out with injury for 2 years and hadn't played much football leading up to the tournament. But Ronaldo being the GOAT he is silenced all the doubters by not only winning the WC, but by scoring the most goals in a single tournament since the 1970s. Also that team had it's fair share of scrubs, like Roque Junior, Kleberson, Edmilson, Gilberto and Marcos. The 1998 Brazil side was far better in all honesty.
>>
File: Ronaldospaghetti.webm (1 MB, 788x436) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldospaghetti.webm
1 MB, 788x436
>>66273237
>Since you're most likely an underage faggot, you won't know that before the tournament started nobody gave Brazil a chance, even Brazilians had written them off.
They beat Costa Rica, China, Turkey, Belgium, England, Turkey and one of the shittiest German teams ever to win that World Cup.

That Brazil team had more talent than all of their opponents combined.
>>
>>66273176
Weak bait
>>
>>66271533
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>66272399
Just shut your mouth and take your assfucking
>>
>>66273322
lmao
>those misses

Reminds me of Falcao in his first season at Man United
>>
How is Fatnaldo remotely better than Fagnaldo? Because he won a world cup? Have you clowns seen the Portuguese team? Compare that shit to the brazillian team pls
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.