[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /sp/, I just found out that I'm going to be in charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Hey /sp/, I just found out that I'm going to be in charge of a minor league team's soundboard system this year. I don't know what they have already in the library, the last board op hardly did anything.

Give me some ideas for music/sound effects/clips that goes beyond the usual YMCA-tier kind of audio action. Allowed to be funny, but not too inappropriate.

>pic related is not my workstation
>>
>>66257690
COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
>>
Stock it up with 4chan memes
>>
>>66257690
Clearly, you are moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air.
>>
>>66257690
You are my soundboard guy, Anon, and I'm never gonna give you up.

And I'm never gonna let you down.
>>
how long do you want to keep this great job?

That's what you want to ask yourself first.
>>
>>66257956
Well that one's a must.
>>
Just play a bunch of meme songs that were vaguely popular eight years ago like most soundboardtards.
>>
>>66257690
Whatever you do, always play the wrong walk up songs for minor leaguers who are 24 years or older. They won't reach a level beyond that, so that's literally all they have to live for.

Watch asshurt ensue.
>>
Play la cucarracha everytime a spic player comes to bat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
>>
>>66257690
>if the team is losing
WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>66258083
Play Old Black Joe every time an old black player comes up
>>
>>66258064
The guy before the old fart that ran it in 2015 actually got threatened in the parking lot after the game for playing the wrong music for a relief pitcher.
>>
>>66258138
I remember reading that here, holy shit. So you're either the same guy, or consecutive workers post on /sp/
>>
>>66257690
>Reverend Costanza Jaypeg
>>
Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda for the darkest player on the team's walk up song
>>
>>66258204
I don't think I've ever posted that before, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happens with literally every team. Relief pitchers/closers are real assholes when it comes to having everything just the way they like it.
>Note comes after the game complaining that music was too quiet
>Note after the game complaining that song didn't start in the right place
>Note after the game complaining that song didn't start right as he left the bullpen
>Note after the game complaining that we had to work around or mute out all of the F-bombs
>>
DIRTY SODA IN THE STYROFOAM
>>
>>66258417
this
>>
It ain't me
>>
>>66258366
In that case play It's Raining Men for the prissy relievers or starters
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5up8kJoCsJM
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.