[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about Real Madrid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: real-madrid.jpg (74 KB, 736x444) Image search: [Google]
real-madrid.jpg
74 KB, 736x444
Say something nice about Real Madrid.
>>
BBC is pretty great to watch when they are all fir

also that 5-0 against bayern was really cool
>>
They used to be good in the 50s
>>
>>66251957

I would rather watch Real Madrid play than put my privates in a meat grinder.

Is that nice enough?
>>
>>66251957
They're a bigger club than Barcelona.
>>
>>66251957
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
A club with impressive and admirable history. Say all you want about what they've been up to for the last 16 years, but you'd be foolish to deny them their props.
>>
biggest sports club in the world
>>
Literally the most pathetic football club, to the point where i feel sorry for them and how Barcelona are cucking them every single season with their superior alien football
>>
Lord Cheech played there
>>
The Bernabeu is pretty cool I guess
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66251957
I like the cross
>>
chingue su madre
>>
>you now remember Huntelaar played at Real Madrid
>>
>>66252946
2003 - 2009 was a very weird time in Madrid's history
>>
>>66252946
>not remembering Real's meme Dutch core
van der Vaart, Robben, Sneijder, Drenthe, van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
It has the highest stand in th world in Bernabeu, 98m vertically
>>
not many teams have 10 CL
>>
File: 1350631515642.jpg (64 KB, 606x528) Image search: [Google]
1350631515642.jpg
64 KB, 606x528
>>66252946
>2-6
>>
They're good runners up
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
They've had world class players over the years but literally every single one of their stars had a counter part who played for Barcelona and was much better even if they are in a different era.
Messi better than Ron
Romario better than Raul.
Laudrup and Iniesta better than Zidane
Ronaldo played for both but Barcelona was pre knee explosion at inter so therefore better.
Unpopular opinion Busquets better than Red on do

Barcelona just seems to attract the greatest of all time and I didn't even mention Maradona, Cruyff or Ronaldinho in those comparisons.
>>
>>66254079
>Laudrup and Iniesta better than Zidane

It really REALLY bothers me that this is a factually accurate statement, because the eternal bandwagoner inside really wants to rate Zidane.
>>
>>66254079
history didnt start in the 2000s kids

what is Gento, Di Stefano, Puskas, Roberto Carlos or Santillana.
Madrid has been the best club of the XX century
with no rival. dunno who will be in the XXI century as we are still in the 10s
>>
File: 64291.jpg (40 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
64291.jpg
40 KB, 660x350
>>
>>66254183
Barcelona are undoubtedly the best XXI team so far and there is no way you can argue against that.
>>
>>66254105
I rate Zidane but I'm an old guy who watched Laudrup play. They were both inconsistent, lazy sacks of shit, but they were great to watch. Just think Laudrup was way more versatile and not looked upon with rise tinted glasses because he comes from such a small country.
>>
something nice about Real Madrid.
>>
>>66254183

>Roberto Carlos

This is clearly bait
>>
>>66254183
Reminder that Di Stefano was sold from River Plate because he was a sub and the worst forward in a team that played with 6 forwards.
>>
>>66251957

Praise Allah
>>
File: rabid.jpg (35 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
rabid.jpg
35 KB, 636x358
>>66251957
they're better than fake Madrid
>>
>>66251957
Modric is their only lovable player.
>>
Mfw they win the champions league.
>>
>>66251957
good taste in handsome men desu
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: jusus-for-madrid.jpg (16 KB, 200x281) Image search: [Google]
jusus-for-madrid.jpg
16 KB, 200x281
>>66251957
God's team

From Madrid to Heaven!
>>
Real Salt Lake's name is a reference to Real Madrid, and they've won an MLS cup!
>>
>>66251957
I really admire them for their stance on gay rights. Having their number one star be such a ginormous faggot really shows that they care. #itgetsbetter
>>
Best club in the world.
>>
File: Arjen-Robben-001.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Arjen-Robben-001.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>Hey guys :)
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.