[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
klopp has the largest amount of money any lfc manager has ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: firm cout.jpg (49 KB, 476x481) Image search: [Google]
firm cout.jpg
49 KB, 476x481
klopp has the largest amount of money any lfc manager has ever had to spend this summer

so he has at least 100 million to spend, what position will they finish next season?
>>
3/4, they're progressing pretty well
>>
>>66247214
some meme players from dortmund
hummels for 40m for example
>>
>>66247214
Depends how everyone else does, really.

>Leicester

Fuck knows what the will do. Will they spend big? Will they spend well? How will they juggle Europe and domestic football?

Could easily see it fall apart pretty quickly, I don't expect Vardy to score 20+ goals next season.

>United

Will they replace Van Laal? Mourinho + big spending probably guarantees them top 4

>Chelsea

Surely they will spend big, no idea how Conte is

>Arsenal

Probably do enough for 4th.

If Liverpool spend well, and Chelsea/City/Arsenal/United don't get their shit together, then they can easily finish 3rd/4th
>>
Arsenal will finish either 3rd or 4th, like every season

Leicester will drop off, probably finish 7th or 8th

impossible to say for united and chelsea
>>
>>66247214
Dependent on how they spend and who they sell, I think top 4 is achievable.
The squad has a lot of shit in it, so it'll be interesting to see what Klopp does in the transfer market.
>>
>>66247299

>no spurs
>>
ugh liverpool delusion yet again

so fucking embarrassing
>>
Seventh. Klopp's failure shall be delicious.
>>
>>66247214
5th. everyone has a shitload of money to spend and liverpool isn't exactly a destination. It's just going to inflate the transfer fees and wages, and liverpool probably winds up getting the same caliber of player, unfortunately.
>>
>>66247412
i hope no one really takes tottenham seriously
>>
>>66247299
>>66247353

There's absolutely no way Wonga will end 4th next season, with the increased TV money, increased world-class manager competition and the richer clubs out for revenge after this catastrophic season.

Next season is the season the Wonga meme dies.
>>
Cap this I am from the future

Trust me it's outrageous, but Klopp signs Ibrahimovic
>>
File: spurs.jpg (148 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
spurs.jpg
148 KB, 534x627
>>66250554

Mad at the spurs?

By the way I hope you realise this just took me over an hour in Photoshop

Please can someone save it

Please
>>
>>66247214
I'd say top 4, depends on the state of the rest of the league to work out what the fuck will happen with the other teams.
United appear to be rotting and a manager change next season probably isn't quite enough to sort that even if it is Mou.
Chesea, Who knows, if they continue fucking up they might actually slide into irrelevancy fairly quickly.
Arsenal, this is probably the end of the top 4 trophy that they covet, Wenger's losing his grip, other teams are catching up, but if they replace him the club will sink for ages.

Spurs, Leicester, West Ham, Newcastle if they stay up under Benitez?
These are all factors that are just too hard to work out what's going to happen next year, honestly I thought the >Moyes >ARE YEAR LA season was about the most banter the Premier League could get before settling back down again but it seems last year was the calm before the storm and it's happened right before the clubs all get shitloads of money.
>>
Man U
Man city
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Everton
Leicester

top 3 could be in any order.
>>
>>66247214

What can 100mil really buy you these days though?

4 half decent squad players?

One truly world class player that could end up injured for half the season?

You have to be spending closer to 200 million to really remodel a squad these days.
>>
9th. Klopp gone by December.
>>
>>66255266
You can buy Leicester whole squad tbhonest fama.
>>
>>66253780
fucking shit m8. Are you by any chance retarded?
>>
7th, Liverpool's natural position
>>
>>66257544
It seemed funny at the time

In hindsight I shouldn't have come across with such desperation in my attempts to make my creation a memetastic new meme

Oh well, its fate now lies with the gods of spee

Maybe I'll make some more versions for different teams, who knows
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.