[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he ever get a ring /sp/? Is he overdue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Philip-Rivers-San-Diego-Chargers.jpg (304 KB, 2048x1339) Image search: [Google]
Philip-Rivers-San-Diego-Chargers.jpg
304 KB, 2048x1339
Will he ever get a ring /sp/? Is he overdue?
>>
>>66244921
as a lifelong charger fan, no, unless he is traded or our 50 year curse magically breaks he will never win a ring.

sad because hes undoubtedly a top 20 qb ever
>>
>>66245052
Where would he go if he were traded? I honestly cant see him playing for anyone but the Chargers.
>>
>>66244921
He's not going to win an owl on the chargers.
He might have a chance of winning one on the bench once he gets older and becomes some teams backup QB.
>>
#RinglessRivers
>>
File: 82748776.jpg (43 KB, 419x594) Image search: [Google]
82748776.jpg
43 KB, 419x594
never
>>
If anyone should have been given the title of "sheriff" it's this fucking guy.
>>
>>66245120
Broncos?
>>
>>66244921
He plays to care for his 586 children he don't give a fuck about rings.
>>
>playing for the shittiest team in Cali
No rings there.
>>
The Dan Marino of our generation
>>
Texans should have traded for him instead of signing a meme
>>
>>66253769
>you now remember texans played 6 QBs this year
>they all sucked
>team still managed to go to playoffs
>>
>>66253830
seriously, he would have been the missing piece to that puzzle

oh well
>>
maybe he should pray for one
>>
He should join the Steelers as a backup QB. Then he'll get his ring.
>>
>>66244921
>Had a goot team, was too green
>Had a bad team, played his best football

Got unlucky tbqh
>>
Rivers could've won an Owl in 2006 or 2009, it's not totally inconcievable that the Chargers could do it. But they better fucking hurry and rebuild fast, he's coming towards the end of his prime.
>>
>>66253727

Marino was way better than Rivers. Rivers is more like the Fran Tarkenton of our generation, but without even any Superbowl appearances, let alone wins.
>>
>>66253727
What records has Rivers broken?
>>
>>66253727
more like the Dan Fouts of our generation

played for the same team too
>>
>>66244921
No because hes an overrated meme qb and nowhere close to being elite
>>
>>66253830
Yeah well our division won the fucking super bowl. Eat a dick
>>
File: smiling connery.jpg (23 KB, 217x261) Image search: [Google]
smiling connery.jpg
23 KB, 217x261
>>66258931
>caring about ANYONE in your division
could of just said the AFC South sucks and you'd be right without sounding like you give a fuck about the Broncos/Chiefs/Raiders
>>
>>66258956
I don't give a fuck about either of em I was saying our division is significantly harder
>>
>>66258931
>our division won the fucking super bowl

Oh good for you. When does your division get their rings?
>>
He'll play a few more season with the bolts, hurt himself, get released and sign with a great defensive team. He's a great QB, bit of a garbage time stats padder tho
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.