[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Real get a free ticket to the semi episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 407x179) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 407x179
>It's a Real get a free ticket to the semi episode
>>
File: CristianoRonaldo4_edited.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CristianoRonaldo4_edited.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>66240695
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>66240695
and buyern
>>
>>66241725
Bayern - Juve was a semi final tier clash so they're kind of excused
>>
>psg get the shitty EPLEL team
>buyern gets benfica
Barca may have drawn atletico but we all know that barca will score at least once or twice so atleti cant 0-0 double tie itself to penalties
>>
>>66241839
wheres the dutch teams
>>
>>66241862

they're in the same place as the Dutch national team
>>
>>66241839
TSUUUUUUUUUÜUUUUUUUUUUUUUUÛUUUUUUUUUUUUUUÙUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUÚUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUŪUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
fun fact: atletico have only conceded 12 league goals this year, but 4 of them were scored by barcelona

33% of the goals atletico have shipped this year were in 2 games against them. should be an interesting tie though because the last time these two played atletico looked better than barcelona even when they went down to 9 men and they deserved more from the game.
>>
can wolfsburg make it lads?
>>
>>66241925
But PSV scored 7 goals against atletico :^)
>>
File: eNCVtpv.jpg (8 KB, 158x196) Image search: [Google]
eNCVtpv.jpg
8 KB, 158x196
>>66240695
>statpadding intensifies
>>
I can see a cheeky away choke happening desu. Wolfsburg are garbage and will probably crash and burn at the Bernabeu, but Real's defense is such trash they might sneak a couple goals past them at home.
>>
>>66242113
Don't see that happening. Wolfsburg is the weakest team in the champions league, by far.

You will see what I mean, when literally no one will mark Tsunaldo and will score at least one two goals.
>>
>>66241925
enrique has won every game against simeone
>>
tsuuuuu
>>
>>66242179
It's a long shot, maybe if Draxler has a good day. they looked fairly decent in their league match against Bayern until the inevitable choke happened.
>>
File: 1458300496306.png (20 KB, 407x179) Image search: [Google]
1458300496306.png
20 KB, 407x179
More like
>it's an all games are over before they even begin episode

Pic related would have been the most entertaining match ups
>>
>TV will show Real x Wolfsburg here because of penaldo

kill me lads ;-;
>>
>>66240695
Real handed the easiest tie..what a surprise.

They'll also get some ref whose social media is full of pictures of him wearing Real Madrid kit, probably some Portuguese.
>>
don't underestimate us (Wolfsburg), feeling we (Wolfsburg) could pull of a cheeky upset
>>
>>66242326
If they do, Zidane will be fired.
>>
>>66240695
>United Arab Emirates vs Qatar

get hype
>>
Barcelona have the hardest draw, real and Bayern the easiest
>>
File: 1421197618439.png (72 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1421197618439.png
72 KB, 250x250
so...Bayern it is.
>>
>>66242644
>>
I still remember that Real game against Schalke when it looked like Real were just clueless and about to be blown out and Ronaldo won the game by himself
>>
>>66242249
Real Madrid vs atletico has happened like 15 times in the past 3 years in all comps. I'm tired of watching it
>>
>>66243060
>won the game by himself
>won the game

err
>>
>>66243096
well ok saved the tie or whatever
>>
>>66243060
I still remember this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOfGAO2_pAQ

Goal means nothing but holy fuck what a fucking cannonball. It was already past Casillas and in the net by the time he jumped
>>
TSuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuu
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.