[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen guys, guys, listen, what if, what if we make a motorsport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 641x465) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 641x465
Listen guys, guys, listen, what if, what if we make a motorsport where the only conditions for car design is that it fits inside a box of a determined size, everything else they can do whatever the fuck they want.

How amazing would that be to see the different designs every company comes up with, how they can push everything to the extreme without retarded regulations.
>>
>>66237223
What kind a tracks are we talking about? I'd like a mix of drag, oval and road.
>>
>>66237223
stfu u fucking retard
>>
>>66237245
The tracks also fit inside a box.
>>
>>66237245
Hotwheels orange plastic
>>
>>66237246
I love you too.
>>
>>66237223
can we call it deathcrash?
>>
>>66237270
Only if they have those roller things that boost the car speed. Now that's a racing sport I'd watch.
>>
>>66237380
More like Sennaracing imaright guise?
>>
Everyone will build F1 cars without the limitations.
Wow great change.
>>
>>66237807
>Can use entire box
>Make a flat car

German "engineering"
>>
>>66237807
>Everyone will build F1 cars without the limitations.
F1 design has changed greatly from its inception, and mostly to accommodate to new rules.
>>
>>66237993
But the formula doesn't change THAT much even when all construction limitations are removed.

>reduce mass
>reduce wind resistance
>exploit ground effect
>>
>>66238143
>But the formula doesn't change THAT much even when all construction limitations are removed.
Yeah, im sure F1 is at its limits of speed and engineering bruh.
>>
Every car would be designed to shit up the air behind it so that no actual competition can happen.
>>
>>66238825
>shit up the air behind it
?
>>
>urgay in charge of motorsports
You want free designs in motorsports? Go watch WEC.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.