[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Arsenal fans get so much shit? Every Arsenal fan I met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1200x630
Why do Arsenal fans get so much shit? Every Arsenal fan I met irl or online has been fairly sensible and nice. Even the lads on the eternal are not that bad. Not to mention they stuck with their team through this past decade of mediocrity. I really can't see most city or Chelsea fans doing the same
>>
Jesus

Literally Seahawks Us12-tier fans
>>
>>66235527
Not talking about the fellas in the eternal since I never read it but the ones on arsenal forums tend to be completely delusional and whiney faggots without a clue of football who always have someone else to blame for their mediocre team failures. At times they remind me a bit of manurefags calling worldclass to half of their players and whatever shit signing they make. At least now they are pointing their fingers to wenger and the board. Watching arsenaltv on youtube is a cringe contest and a test of endurance
>>
>>66235648
>Watching arsenaltv on youtube is a cringe contest and a test of endurance
Why
>>
>>66235693
Just go to youtube and watch the interviews they make to the fans after the games. And they are all incredibly ugly, but that may be a general britbong thing
>>
>>66235527
theres cool and shitty fans from any club
>>
>>66235831
true
>>
>>66235648

>not enjoying claude and chill after arsenal loses
>>
Imagine how much of a reddit tier fag you have to be to seclude yourself from the entire board and make a thread where you are safe from others insults.

The entire culture of the club is beta. From the manager to the players and through to the fans.
>>
>>66236426
Is claude the old bald fella? He's the only normal person in those videos
>>
>>66236504
yeh he's the one, I only watch his videos on arsenalfantv, (I'm not even an arsenal fan) it's plenty of fun especially when they lose

I also feel for the guy about having giroud upfront desu, he's gonna rip out what's left of his hair because of giroud soon
>>
>>66235527
>Not to mention they stuck with their team through this past decade of mediocrity.

>First season of Yuro soccer I watch was 03/04
>became a 9 year old gloryhunting Arsenal bandwagoner
>not one relevant trophy since

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>66236635
lol
>>
>>66235648

Yep, completely agree with this.

Although taking a look at Piers Morgan's twitter after an Arsenal loss makes for a good kek
>>
>>66236610
It must suck to be stuck in the arsenal limbo, not bad enough to provoke a change in direction, not good enough achieve anything notable, always exuding a lack of ambition. The club has money yet still doesn't go anywhere. It's mindnumbing.
>>
>>66236789
technically speaking you're right but if the chair actually gave two shits about the club, they would've already taken major offense to spurs being above them and they'd try to get some shit done

it's just piss poor management who doesn't give a fuck about the club
>>
>>66236789
nothing will change until either Wenger is no longer manager or they get a new chief exec
>>
>>66236815
I get the feeling management is there to make money and are perfectly happy as long as they keep making cl spots every season with having to change or invest much. Even when they invest they always go for second shelf players, never for the best. And I doubt fans can force the board to change or leave.

At least low table teams have the thrill of relegation and crying losses and celebrating unexpected wins every once in a while. Arsenal don't have this, they are expected to win but also expected to be mediocre. Always close to the shore but never reaching land. They live in an eternal suspended state, like a turd that wasn't properly flushed. I can't respect that, not from a rich club.
>>
https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/701355612269993984

lmao, arseanal "fans"
>>
>>66235527
Idk. I think I'm a pretty reasonable fan. I like the manager and the players but then again I don't base my self worth on the club's success, despite how much I want them to succeed. I'd rather just get behind the whole team for every game since I know I don't have much of a say in who gets signed or what manager comes in anyway.

[spoiler]and I still rate Wenger[/spoiler]
>>
>>66236991
You still rate him?

Well what do you rate him faggot?
>>
>>66237017
It's an expression, turboautist
>>
>>66236991
OP here

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah I was just joking Arsenal fans are the fucking worst can't belive you fell for my bait you stupid fuck holy shit my sides

Your a fucking American Arsenal fan kill your self you homo hahahahahahahahahaha

How does it feel being the most autistic fan base on the world?

Hahahahahahahahahaha pathetic

Jesus man thanks for that laugh lol
>>
>>66237150

wew lad
>>
>>66237150
>>
>>66235648

I'm a lifelong United fan and as much as I agree with you Arsenal fan analysis, I don't see how you can apply it to ''us''.

At a time ''we'' were calling ''our'' players worldclass but could back it up with European and domestic results.

As of for now there's literally zero (0) good players at United exception made of Martial. Mata and Fellaini need to go even more than Van Gaal needs to.
>>
>>66237150
wewewewewewewewewew
>>
>>66237449
>ZERO UCL

My side have left this planet
>>
>>66237649
Dude I did not understand a thing you said you have poor grammar could you repeat your post pls
>>
>past decade of mediocrity
finishing in the top 4 isn't mediocrity
>>
>>66237919
Arsenal is a fag club :)
>>
>Every Arsenal fan I met irl or online has been fairly sensible and nice.

This fucking weak as shit bait.

Every Arsenal fan, to a man, is an insufferable autistic cunt who thinks they're a geezer.

How do you know you're near an Arsenal fan? Don't worry, they'll fucking tell you!
>>
>>66237150
Epic trole OP
>>
>>66237939
M8 it was bait I'm just luring some Arsenal fags into the thread to humiliate them
>>
I kind of liked this team when I was younger and still considered soccer a sport, back when they had Bergkamp and Henry. Stopped watching soccer altogether when Bergkamp retired.
>>
>>66237966
Once a gay gooner always a gay gooner
>>
>>66237978
I don't even know what a gooner is, I just watched them play on the TV. Soccer "culture" is even gayer than the sport itself.
>>
>>66237966
You got the arsenal aids for life, there's no cure, sorry
>>
>>66238008
OK then Mr. Beaner.
>>
>>66238028
Glad to help, deshavantious
>>
>>66238002
Every sport is kinda gay to be honest.
>>
>>66236815
>poor management who doesn't give a fuck about the club
But they do. They made the club the best money making machine in the EPL and that's saying something.
>>
File: 2011 4chan is 2016 Reddit.png (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2011 4chan is 2016 Reddit.png
58 KB, 480x480
>>66237150

>you
>>
I feel sorry for genuine Arsenal fans. Their club got overtaken by dirty pakis, muslims and other gooks.
>>
>>66236921
>no thrill when Arsenal plays
One day they win against Bayern, just to lose against Watford. They win against the Spurs, only to lose against Chelsea like bitches. One day they roll over Manure, just to blow out a 2 goal lead against Liverpool in the last 10 minutes of a game. One day they're on top of the league, only to drop to 8th and miraculously finish in 4th.
If they started winning shit, people would start dying of hearth attacks.
>>
>>66235527
just take a quick glance at the /arse/ general
>>
>>66236610
Imagine being an Arsenal fan. You went from Thierry Henry to Robin Van Persie to Olivier fucking Giroud, no wonder that old guy is permanently angry
>>
>>66235648
>they remind me a bit of manurefags calling worldclass to half of their players and whatever shit signing they make

This so much. Ozil is their only world class player, but Arse fans seem to genuinely think shitters like Monreal, Bellerin and Gabriel are elite youngsters. Arsenal's youth is absolute garbage.
>>
>>66236488
>make a thread where you are safe from others insults
Believe it or not, you can actually post in the eternal arsenal thread WITHOUT their permission, crazy right? In fact you can use that little trick to post anywhere you want on 4chan
>>
>>66240706
Of course you can, but the reason it works for them is because who other than them would bother to?
>>
>>66240748
>implying the whole board doesn't invade when arsenal lose
>>
>>66240773
>the whole board is in /arse/ all the time
"no."
>>
File: 1453652796533.jpg (89 KB, 552x958) Image search: [Google]
1453652796533.jpg
89 KB, 552x958
>>66235527
They attract a very annoying type of fan.

Their "twitter fans" are cringe inducing. Constantly bombing any football poll they can find, the worst """memes""" going, and usually just a bunch of angry teenagers.

It feels like 90% of their fans are annoying, mixed race, teenage KSI wannabes. They just discovered the concept of irony and sarcasm, and want to use it wherever they csn

WELBZ IS DAT GUY, THEO SIGN DA TING XDD

Fucking gimps
>>
>>66240855
no shit retard
>>
>>66240706
Arsenal homo detected
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2paiKp6_YU

typical arsecuck fan
>>
>>66237150
lol, nice one sosa
>>
/sp/ just don't like it because they make up the majority of fans on the board. That, and a high percentage of them are niggers.
>>
File: cosmic laff.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
cosmic laff.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>66237150
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.