[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /sp/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_4695_montague.jpg (108 KB, 883x1222) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4695_montague.jpg
108 KB, 883x1222
What did /sp/ think of this?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x358
>>66228985
>
>>
>>66228985
Montague got robbed, he bitch who accused him of rape:
>was in a relationship with him
>slept with him four times
>after he allegedly raped her, she left and came back to his room hours later, to spend the night in bed with him
>there was no police investigation, at all
What a crock of shit, expelled months before graduation, and ruining hours basketball career forever
>>
on the bright side, he could probably sue Yale for a lot of money
>>
I wish I didn't just read up on this case. Fuck, I hate liberals.
>>
>>66230321
he can just have a boss 30 for 30 made about him in 10 years
>>
>>66230321
Not so much liberals. Just SJWs.
>>
Jesus christ, I hope he takes Yale for every fucking cent they have.

And I hope he sues the woman as well.
>>
>>66230321
Even the most hardcore liberal newspapers are saying what happened is bullshit

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/real-march-madness-yale-basketball-star-expelled-article-1.2568561
>>
The really sad part isn't him missing the tourney.

It's he was literally 1 semester away from getting his degree from Yale.

A degree from a school like that opens up a world of opportunity for you. Now he has nothing. Probably flipping burgers or some shit.
>>
>>66232033
Maybe I have no reading ability, but the last paragraph seems to say that they want Yale to call the cops on him too.
>>
File: sal1.png (427 KB, 881x736) Image search: [Google]
sal1.png
427 KB, 881x736
>>66232070
>mfw thinking about this

god damn it
>>
>>66228985
>baylor
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 638x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 638x361
Literally 30 for 30 Duke Lacrosse 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
related?
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/judge-dismisses-accused-rapist-lawsuit-columbia-article-1.2562121
>>
File: 1453806517354.jpg (99 KB, 723x691) Image search: [Google]
1453806517354.jpg
99 KB, 723x691
Let me get this straight:
>Yale gets investigated for massive Title IX violations
>Accuser complains to Title IX compliance officer(what the fuck is this? someone who has to listen to people crying rape?)
>report is set to come out blasting Yale
>He goes through the bullshit inschool judicial review, gets found guilty of sexual assualt
>he gets expelled 3 months before getting his degree
>neither campus police or the town police are contacted throughout this entire process

How the fuck? This is literally punitive justice against a white kid for no reason, and how the fuck do the people surrounding this situation not see this?
>>
>>66232312
still shitty, but at least they didn't kick him out and he got a degree

that was more the media's fault
>>
>>66232070
He is suing them, and most likely has a rich daddy, so I think he'll fine.
>>
>>66232355
Oh and to add the cherry on top: during the 2nd encounter where she woke him with oral sex, THAT CONSTITUTES RAPE ACCORDING TO THE YALE BYLAWS ON SEXUAL ASSAULT.

SHE LITERALLY RAPED HIM ACCORDING TO THE SCHOOL RULES AND HE GOT EXPELLED.

The sad thing is he probably didn't even push that angle, but I can guarantee the media will.
>>
WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE
>>
>>66232355
>>66232427
>>66232295
This is the world we fought two world wars and nuked japan twice for
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.