[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more pathetic team?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: tt.jpg (25 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
25 KB, 620x465
Is there a more pathetic team?
>>
Arsenal
>>
>>66228955
I don't know. Nearly all the fans in Germany (even those of other teams than Dortmund) lost all respect.
I mean, the fans buy tickets to support their team and travel to Germany (to fucking Dortmund, no sightseeing) and they witness a complete rape. The second leg was also extremely terrible.

Their coach is just disrespectful.
Lester will win the title anyway.

>The Mighty Spurs
>>
Leverkusen
>>
>>66228945
No they have come out of this somehow looking worse than arselel, which i didnt think was possible
>>
It's Spurs. Were you expecting a mighty opponent?
>>
Fuck that small club, if you're going to embarrass the league like that then just give that spot to someone who will make use of it
>>
>>66229027
idk, never had really paid attention to them before they played BVB.
>>
Was there a game on today?
>>
All english teams are pathetic
>>
>>66228945
United.
>>
>>66228995
>Nearly all the fans in Germany (even those of other teams than Dortmund) lost all respect
OH NO WHATEVER WILL WE DO
>>
>>66228995

Spurs have a goal. And it's not to win the fucking Europa League. Poch should've played more youth tbqh.
>>
With Jews you lose.
>>
>>66229107
Well, they'll fail at that too and remain trophyless forever
>>
>>66228945
>lose to the currently 2nd best team in the world
>huuuururr theres a more pathetic team xDDD durr
kill yourself
>>
>>66229137

Perhaps. But winning the Europa League was a longshot anyway. Dortmund is a class above them and even if they somehow got past them, you still have to win 3 more ties.
>>
>>66229105
Don't overexaggarate, my friend. :^)

I'm just saying that I'd want my team to be respected by other and not regarded as a shitstain.
>>
>>66229105
Lose games and win no trophies it seems.
>>
>fans of other clubs think their opinion of tottenham matters to tottenham
strange desu
>>
>>66228945
dortmund because they play europa league
>>
new thread

>>66229126
>>
>>66229213
>tottenham fans think their opinion of tottenham matters

ludicrous
>>
>>66229137
The goal is CL football, anyone who says otherwise is not a spurs fan desu
>>
And this pathetic losers really have a chance at winning the PL ? Lol hopefully not. I want to see good teams in the CL next year and not cannon fodder.
>>
>bpeing bootyblasted they don't consider you worthy of wasting their time
>pretending you care about yid fans
>implying anyone cares who some literally who club respects
worse than bayern
>>
>>66229298
>flag
:D
>>
>>66229277
England should take a few sabbatical years from Europe, reconsider the situation and just let the big boys play there. Only Leicester could add a bit of emotion to the UCL and just for the memes.
>>
>>66229266
>give up on one european cup so you can fail to win a different european cup next season

The sad thing about English football is that not only the clubs are all about money, but the fans too.
>>
File: Mauricio-Pochettino.jpg (32 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Mauricio-Pochettino.jpg
32 KB, 615x409
>tfw you build up a losing mentality that carries over to domestic league
>>
>>66229365
Literally the Bayer Betacucksen of England.
>>
File: 1457193273369.jpg (225 KB, 1006x1007) Image search: [Google]
1457193273369.jpg
225 KB, 1006x1007
>>66228955
>>
>>66229277
You see, now the rest of Europe should really realise how shit the Premier League has become. There's obviously something wrong with it when the likes of Leicester and fucking Tottenham have a chance of winning it.
>>
>>66229315
stop crying about it, I don't mind Dortmund but don't turn into the Bayern cancer on this boars
>>
>this American farca bandwagoner who gets bootyblasted about Germans in every thread

topcuck
>>
>>66229960
>every american is the same
your tinfoil hat needs to be replaced
>>
>>66228945
I'm honestly struggling to think of one
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.