[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>0 (ZERO) teams past the round of 16 of the CL and EL are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: shitaly.png (846 B, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
shitaly.png
846 B, 272x185
>0 (ZERO) teams past the round of 16 of the CL and EL
are they, dare I say it, finished?
>>
>>66224989
They've been for quite some time
>>
Perhaps they just get some Oilnigger money and fill their rosters with internationals. Then they could win CL and EL cups and never do fuck all in international football.
>>
>>66225079
unfortunately they've already tried that
>>
What's up with this types of threads? You guys are shit too, you barely made it to the quarters and can't do shit against any team you will draw. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>66225102
>oilnigger money in Italy
>internationals overrunning rosters anywhere but Milan

Sorry Muhammad
>>
>>66225153
>I don't know anything about football: the post
>>
>>66225153
moratti is a dirty oilnigger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saras_S.p.A.
>>
>>66225229
Board is literally all Italians, wtf you talking about? Italian football is fine. They money is dried up and it's holding Serie A back, that's for sure. It's more about the sad, sad state of European football than it is Italian football. The sport is a sham, essentially rigged. It's shameless really.
>>
>>66225152
The average Brit is, because he was raised inside a belief system that is stuck in the times of the British Empire and therefore is inclined to believe that the UK is still relevant to the world at large, usually responding to notions of failure by either bringing up the past as if it holds any relevance (as you will see when inevitably they are going to bring up the World Wars in response to my post) or picking on seemingly weaker targets.

It's the same reason why anti-EU notions can gain major traction in England, even though without the European community they'd either be irrelevant or the European branch of the USA, but I digress.
>>
>>66225491
>being this mad
>being this obsessed
>>
>>66225229

Elkanns are zionists jews from new york, what's the point here, metallurgico?
>>
>>66225373
>Board is literally all Italians
their new owner is literally a flip, wtf you talking about?
>>
hey guys what's going on in this thread
>>
At least we have Benfica.
>tfw get even more sour grapes because its benfica
Fucking hell
>>
>>66224989
Hey, that's gonna be England's result next year.
Can't wait for Leicester, City, Tottenham and Arsenal to not even making it out of group stage.
>>
>>66227691
And Braga too
>>
>>66225491

>Thinks the UK needs the EU and not the other way around

ayyy
>>
BORGO DIO :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>66228760

>Thinks the EU needs the UK and not the other way around

ayyy
>>
>the EPL teams will get away with their embarassing european campaigns again because Serie A teams are just as shit

bad feel
in terms of ranking they won't nullify last year unless City and Liverpool both go really far (unlikely) but we they'll still get some distance
>>
>>66225491

>Anyone who brings up the past is an idiot
>Is German

Literally the only country that can't talk shit about the past.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.