[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo otball/499268/Jamie-Vard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: vardy.png (248 KB, 634x572) Image search: [Google]
vardy.png
248 KB, 634x572
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/499268/Jamie-Vardy-Call-of-Duty-Arsenal-vs-Tottenham

absolute madman
>>
>>66219351
>over the age of 12
>plays games
what a sad human being
>>
I played cod online with David James a few years back. True story
>>
>>66219376

Wasn't it James who was addicted to video games?
>>
I remember years ago David James saying after a match, that he hadn't played well because he was playing tomb raider all night
>>
>>66219360
Pirlo said he woke up played ps2 then won the world Cup in 06
>>
>>66219360

Just as bad as watching sports desu
>>
better not chat shit while he's on the server
>>
>>66219351
>professional players don't like watching football themselves
It's nothing new Tbh, i've heard a bunch of football players say that they don't give a fuck about the sport apart from when they're playing
>>
>>66219766
Frequently goes that way, have played rugby at a low level for over 10 years but can barely stand to watch more than 5 mins of it when it's on. Hate playing football with a passion but love to watch.
>>
>>66219360
This ladies and gentlemen is the dominator model male ego destroying our society. I'll play games and read fairy tales even when I'm sixty-four. So fuck your gay ass shit mr. grownup faggot.
>>
>>66219351
What a liar. He had an away match 3 hours later there's no way he wasn't with the squad
>>
>Chav that plays COD

Not surprising.
>>
Why would you want to watch the race for 4th (fourth) place anyway
>>
>>66220097
>>66219351
Never mind. The headline says he skipped arsenal vs tottenham but the quote says Wednesday which was the previous set of games
>english journalism
>>
>>66219766
>>66219822

there are also those who are the opposite and are like complete austists about their sport and know literally everything about it, like Herrera for example
>>
>>66219766
http://metro.co.uk/2012/11/07/qpr-striker-bobby-zamora-admits-he-doesnt-really-like-football-614900/
>>
>“He got us all a little present for Christmas and it was a bell - just a bell in a box,” said Vardy.

>“We all opened it and the next thing we knew everyone was walking around the changing room ringing bells.
>>
>>66219833
Thank you for bravely saying what no one else would say.
>>
File: ds.jpg (43 KB, 879x773) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
43 KB, 879x773
>Call of Duty
>>
>>66219376

David James ranks high on the psychopathic scale, true story.
>>
CHAT SHIT
GET FLASHBANGED
>>
>>66219351

To be fair, he knew both teams would bottle it.

>spurs in march
>wenger in march
>>
>“I heard a lot of people saying the results on Wednesday night went in our favour but I was playing ‘Call Of Duty’™ on the PlayStation™,” said Vardy.

Your check is in the mail, mr. Vardy
>>
>>66224239
is there anything he cant do?
>>
File: Claudio-Ranieri-590895.jpg (41 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Claudio-Ranieri-590895.jpg
41 KB, 590x350
>Guy on Call of Duty talking with a thick chav accent
>"You walk on Jap. No look at cards, I win the game. Walk on. You chat, you hey banged."
>the media tell him to shut the fuck up
>I tell them to shut the fuck up and let him talk if he wants (because I think he's memey to listen to)
>he starts up front for me
>every fucking game I play with him he does the exact same shit
>"I am score, I meme the ball. No Jap will not walk on. Paki man, go cross. I alone score tap ins. You cross"
>"Drinky put pass here. I wait. You make assist. I score goal. Keep pass there. I will score goal when need. Keep putting pass. Do you see? I wait. Claudio give pizza. Good"
>just talking non-stop every fucking match we play
>Leicester win the title
>I have no idea how much pizza to buy him to celebrate
>one day he sends me a transfer request
>"bad times Claudio ahead"
>"maybe no titles"
>"maybe mid table"
>"I sign for Liverpool but we are two of soul"
>"I will walk on"
>Last scored: 12 games ago
>>
The big deal here isn't that he plays video games instead of watching football. Playing Call of Duty is the true scandal.
>>
>>66219351
>COD
what a pleb
>>
Do you think Vardy and Okazaki have racist banter in the dressing room?
>>
File: 1454976507584.jpg (34 KB, 356x413) Image search: [Google]
1454976507584.jpg
34 KB, 356x413
based le chat shit man
>>
>>66219833
keep telling youself that manchild
>>
>playing COD after BO1
>>
>>66224815
not bad
>>
>>66224092

slightly underrated post
>>
>>66219833
based slovenia
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.