[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will reparations be paid? Reminder that the 2006 World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (516 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
file.png
516 KB, 600x460
When will reparations be paid?

Reminder that the 2006 World Cup is invalid
>>
>>66215320
I watched this again recently and I think it was a penalty

Although in the 92nd minute you would expect the ref to show a bit more discretion, I think 9 times out of 10 it wouldn't have been called in that scenario
>>
>>66215392

t. Giovanni Caccavellio
>>
File: IMG_16315245273668.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
IMG_16315245273668.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
we will be an elite footballing nation within two generations
>>
>>66215320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS6Wqt00gTc
>>
>>66215656
Optimistic

Let's face it, the A League isn't improving in a hurry, and as long as rugby league and AFL dominate, nothing will change
>>
it 100% was a penalty and we would have lost no matter what, glad to say it happened because it held back soccer in this country making it the pathetic iteration that it is today
>>
>>66215320
Cheat to win in the 2nd round,
Cheat to win in the final.
Daily reminder to boycott spaghetti and pizza.
>>
>>66215656
I had a FM save where Australia had 3 world class players (a striker, a defensive midfielder and a GK) and went to the WC semi finals. The striker won best player of the tourney
>>
>>66215697
the aleague has been around for 10 years and is gaining pretty good traction. within 30 years it will be massive. already huge at the grassroots level.

only a matter of time that the elite sporting talent that australians have translates to the world game tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you senpai)
>>
>>66215797

what % of them were wogs (ie had European passports) ?

if it is below 100% the game is broken
>>
>>66215320
>lickass kneel
>>
>>66215906
Based grassroots

http://pastebin.com/QA64gKZW

>His country's domestic knockout tournament has less than 500 teams competing
>>
STILL MAD

I never expected strayans to care so much about football
>>
>>66215656
focus on rugby union instead, can't let it become NZwinslol
>>
>>66215320
agreed.

only the 1978 and 1986 are legit ones in my book la

maybe the
>>
No era penal.
>>
Silly dingo, you forgot the penalty in the WC final was literally way more nonexistent, so the two faults evened up.
>>
>>66215320
I felt bad for you, since it was a crear shamefur dive. But after I saw how you abo fucker convicts behave on /int/, I don't anymore.
>>
cute thread
>>
>>66219427
So? Is it ok to steal someone's wallet if someone else later steals yours?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.