[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Pep bench him earlier? Why was he even playing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Why didn't Pep bench him earlier?

Why was he even playing, at all?

He's fucking finished and useless.
>>
He's good looking, intelligent and modest.
>>
>>66214425
he's >le hardworking high workrate man
>>
Because of muk tika taka
>>
He should go back to Liverpool
>>
He's not too Xabi.
>>
>>66214535
Liverpool fans are dreaming about this since 2009
>>
>passes sideways like Pep wants
>Memekeeper exposes himself
>Peps players-out-of-position meme gets exposed

Yeah sure Hans blame Alonso
>>
He can't play together with Vidal
>>
>>66215090
Pep once again got saved by Lewa and Muller, god I hate pep so much
>>
>>66214535
Nowadays he's too old and slow to handle the physicality of the prem.
>>
>>66215250
This, plus Allegri didnt want to play football in the second half.
>>
>>66214535
he'll just be schweinsteiger 2.0
>>
>>66214425
We suffered him in the NT, now it's your turn.

>>66214503
Xabi is like the oposite to tiki taka.
>>
>>66215241
why?
>>
>>66214425
>among the best players against Dirtmund
>b-b-b-but he so bade
Dortmund shareholder pls leave
>>
>>66214535

>He should go back to Real Sociedad

fixed
>>
>>66214425
> Why didn't Pep bench him earlier?
Because he's not a good manager.

> Why was he even playing, at all?
Ask peepee.

> He's fucking finished and useless.
No he's not. Just because your manager put him on the field in a tactic that was clearly wrong in the first place does not mean he's finished.
Buyern needed someone to get between Juve Defensive and midfield lines and neither Xabi or the MC spic you had there are any good at it.
I don't see how's this Xabis fault.

Learn 2 football.
>>
He's great if you need to control the game and slower tempo, he's useless if you are in a hurry and need a comeback
>>
>>66216702
Reyes > this fraud though
>>
He should return to Liverpool. He could be like Milner and help be a good help to club.
>>
>>66214425
he clearly waited for "allegri" to make his moves before making any changes. It took time, but it fucking worked. Anyone doubting Pep tactics is a dumb cunt.

Also Coman said : "the coach told me before the game that we were winning this with the bench"

>NOSTRADAMUS TACTICS
>>
>>66216702
RĂ©al So's Ya Dad
>>
>>66214537
fuck me I laughed
>>
>>66214425
Why is he called Chavvy?

Is he called Chav for short.
>>
he's old but can be still effective time to time. also he's the coolest footballer alive. I'd suck his ginger basque dick and i'm not even a homosexual.
>>
>>66217181
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.