[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Curry2.png (113 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
Curry2.png
113 KB, 350x254
How do we stop him?
>>
You don't.

Just bend over and accept the new GOAT already.
>>
>>66214242
smash his kneecaps
>>
File: froggy.png (272 KB, 447x458) Image search: [Google]
froggy.png
272 KB, 447x458
he is a meme and like all memes, they eventually wither away and die. his time will come. the only people that actually enjoy watching him are spicks and gooks who think 3 pointers make them good.
>>
>>66214242

Milwaukee Cucks.
>>
File: 1457305835174.jpg (82 KB, 943x627) Image search: [Google]
1457305835174.jpg
82 KB, 943x627
>>66214242
Lelkers
>>
>>66214242
CAREER
>>
Matthew Dellavedova
>>
Marcelo Huertas
>>
>>66214254
it enrages me that he's the hero of minorities. can't wait til trump is elected and builds the wall
>>
>>66214607
The fuck are you talking about?

Nigs are the only ones who hate him because he isn't "black enough"
>>
>>66214242
>Another fragile white ego thread

Thanks for contributin'
>>
>>66214659
Yeah niggers can't stand that he has the white man's intelligence genes combined with niggerly athleticism. They wish and dream that he could've done it without his better genetic half.
>>
>>66214254
>Has solved basketball
>A meme
>>
Give him a highly visible tattoo (like his face or something) and watch him squirm.
>>
I find it funny that you guys would hate on a guy who is so incredibly good without the usual attributes that would make an NBA player dominant, like freakish tallishness and brutish strength.

I thought you guys would support a player who uses his talent and skills to overcome his physical limitations (not that they are that limited though).
>>
>>66214789
The cucks are mad that thier freakishly tall BBC are getting BTFO
>>
>>66214719

This, mulattos are the basketball master race.

The Jews were right!
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 258x195
>curry

Name like a poo in the loo spice.

You can't take that seriously.
>>
He definitely gets ass fucked on the reg
>>
>>66214789
it's funny how they love to type their favorite team's 3 point shooter's name in caps when he drains one, but they get so angered when curry plays the long range game on an entirely new level. the man has perfected a shooting stroke and I hope he maintains it for years to come
>>
He is well spoken, happily married,
Has a cute kid, humble, and blacks hate him for that. They want mean, rapey niggers like MJ and Kobe.
>>
>>66214868
>MJ
>rapey
>>
>>66214789
Most people appreciate it.

They like to point out arbitrary rule changes because Curry's skill is so high and they want to bring him down. Which makes no sense because everybody on the court is playing by the same rules, so it's clear they're just assblasted.
>>
File: KHU0Y42.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
KHU0Y42.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1200
>we
>>
>>66214242
Suck his cock until his legs can't work.
>>
>>66214789
>curry hate is serious
Only to literal cuckolds. They need that 7 foot big black ass bearring down on them. Real basketball fans see that he's like Larry without the days off.
>>
gib him our debnts?
>>
>>66214892
11/10 from the neck up

It's such a shame how lanky and awkward-looking her body is though.
>>
>>66215069
she looks like anorexic..

or bulimeic..

or both, t swizzle my drizzle though
>>
>>66215078
It's not that, it's the fact she's taller than most men (5'11; 183cm) and otherwise built like an 11 year-old.
>>
Somebody should take the sacrifice and two foot his knee caps soccer style. End his career. They will be suspended for 2 years or longer but at least this can be over.
>>
JUST
>>
Why does he need to be stopped?
>>
git gud
>>
>>66215138
That dude would be known as the "curry killer" and would have free shit from non-bandwagoners for the rest of his life. Just tell me how to get a 10 day contract and Ill do the job.
>>
>>66214253

This. Some nba player is gonna go tonya harding on his ass
>>
This is what americans will look in the future, and it's beautiful.
>>
Find his father
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.